Chapter 1, Introductions
1. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Howard Eiland.
(b) Alexander Dumas.
(c) Friedrich Nietzsche.
(d) Walter Benjamin.
2. What two centuries does the book span?
(a) 20th and 21st.
(b) 19th and 20th.
(c) 18th and 19th.
(d) 17th and 18th.
3. What does the author credit for giving a sense of time in the book in the form of a calendar?
4. What does the author use to distinguish sections within his chapters?
(a) Different pages.
(b) Different text sizes.
(c) Different fonts.
(d) Different colors.
5. How might the order of the first chapter be described?
6. What city are the arcades the author focuses on located?
7. What is the first artistic movement the author discusses in the book?
8. What century does Theodor Adorno work in?
9. What occupation does Theodor Adorno hold?
This section contains 3,454 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)