1. Who wrote the introduction to this edition of "The Anti-Federalist Papers"?
2. What kind of political thought was flourishing in the 1770s in America?
Practical political thought.
3. What theory was flourishing in the 1770s in America?
The theory of institutional design.
4. What were Americans and Britons discussing a great deal during the 1770s?
Political thought and theory.
5. What were Americans concluding by the 1780s?
That the federal executive was too weak.
This section contains 6,641 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)