Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction
1. Who wrote the introduction to this edition of "The Anti-Federalist Papers"?
2. What kind of political thought was flourishing in the 1770s in America?
3. What theory was flourishing in the 1770s in America?
4. What were Americans and Britons discussing a great deal during the 1770s?
5. What were Americans concluding by the 1780s?
6. What did Madison and Jefferson feel about Virginia?
7. What did Madison and Jefferson want to do about judges?
8. What did all the delegates at the federal convention agree on?
9. Which form of government includes a king whose powers are limited by a statement of the laws?
10. Which form of government includes a representative government without...
This section contains 2,068 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)