|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Rome, Pages 105 through 149.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This ruler of Rome is convinced he is a god.
2. The Panathenaic Games are only for these people.
(b) All Greeks.
3. The population of Rome in the 2nd century AD is about this many.
4. This invention helps make way for the building of the Colosseum, the Baths of Trajan and the Temple of Venus.
5. Punishments are administered according to this.
(b) Social rank.
(c) Family name.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first king of Athens is ________, who establishes worship of the Greek gods.
2. ___________ is credited with building the first stage.
3. High rise homes lack these, as they don't have running water.
4. In 487 BC, laws are passed that dictate candidates for archonship must be chosen in this manner, instead of being elected.
5. This is found on the walls of many houses during the excavations at Olynthus in the 1930s.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)