|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 7, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
(a) Her college professor.
(b) Her time as a bank advisor.
(c) Her family history.
(d) Her upbringing.
2. Whose story does Williams mention in Part III, Chapter 7?
(a) Eleanor Bumpurs.
(b) Martha Eleor.
(c) Sophie Freeman.
(d) Martha Stanford.
3. What does Williams say small businesses used to rationalize the changes in the mid 80's?
(b) Crime fighting.
(c) Higher energy costs.
(d) Cheap labor.
4. Where was Williams briefly detained?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) New York.
5. What does Williams say there was a phantom of in neutrality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two ideas of freedom does Williams mention in Part II, Chapter 6?
2. What does Williams argue capitalism did to things that properly had no price?
3. What does Williams say the attitude of privatized innocent publicized?
4. What was removed from the article Williams wrote after the first edit?
5. What did Williams enter at the start of Part III, Chapter 7?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)