|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Englishman plan on using the object he built outside of his tent for?
(a) To keep his tent warm.
(b) To make the Elixir of Life.
(c) To begin turning lead into gold.
(d) To create the Master Work.
2. What object(s) does the Englishman have that surprises Santiago?
(c) Philosopher's stones.
(d) A revolver.
3. In Part 6, what does Santiago's heart tell him?
(a) To find his treasure.
(b) To trust the alchemist.
(c) To return to Fatima.
(d) To fulfill his destiny.
4. What does the Alchemist tell Santiago to trade in Part 5?
(a) Gold pieces.
(b) His books.
(d) A camel.
5. What does the tribal chief tell Santiago to always listen to?
(a) Omens of the desert.
(c) The Alchemist.
(d) Tribal tales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Alchemist say that the suffering Santiago's heart is experiencing is not as bad as?
2. Where is the caravan Santiago is a part of heading toward in Part 4?
3. In Part 4, what kind of war does the camel driver tell Santiago is happening?
4. Whose side of the war does the camel driver say Allah is on?
5. What precautions do Santiago and the Alchemist take as they travel through the desert?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)