Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the main character of this novel?
2. What is the job of the main character in Part 1?
3. How long has the main character been doing his job in Part 1?
4. While sleeping on the stone floor in Part 1, who does Santiago think about?
The merchant's daughter.
5. What about Santiago does he think will surprise the merchant's daughter when he gets to the village?
The fact that he can read.
6. At what age did Santiago study Spanish and Latin?
7. Where did Santiago's mother and father send him?
To study at the seminary .
This section contains 4,672 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)