|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Santiago do while the Englishman tries to observe the desert and learn its language?
(a) Reads the Englishman's books.
(b) Learns to turn lead into gold.
(c) Creates the Elixir of Life.
(d) Learns Arabic.
2. About what does Santiago learn as he reads the Englishman's books?
(c) Language of the desert.
3. How many times has Santiago had the dream about the child?
4. Who does Santiago meet at the well in Part 4?
(a) A beautiful girl.
(b) The camel driver.
(c) The Alchemist.
5. At what age did Santiago study Spanish and Latin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Santiago's heart tell him as he and the Alchemist pass the encampment in Part 6?
2. Who seems to be the only one in the caravan not afraid of the war talk?
3. Who approaches the Alchemist and Santiago in Part 6?
4. How many days pass on their traveling together before Santiago asks the Alchemist about teaching?
5. What does the tribal chief tell Santiago to always listen to?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)