|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 6, what does Santiago's heart tell him?
(a) To find his treasure.
(b) To fulfill his destiny.
(c) To trust the alchemist.
(d) To return to Fatima.
2. What position within the tribe is Santiago awarded after the attack in Part 5?
(a) Oasis tribal leader.
(b) Oasis counselor.
(c) Oasis guard.
(d) Oasis alchemist.
3. What ultimately happens to the money Santiago had from selling his flock?
(a) He gives it to the crystal maker.
(b) It is stolen by the old man.
(c) It is stolen by the boy.
(d) He loses it and cannot find it.
4. What does Santiago think the object he offered to build the crystal merchant will do?
(a) Attract more customers.
(b) Cool off the shop.
(c) Provide better displaying of the crystal.
(d) Double the size of his shop.
5. What do the individuals who approach the Alchemist and Santiago in Part 6 demand to know?
(a) What tribe they belong to.
(b) Why the alchemist has the Elixir of Life.
(c) Why the alchemist has the Philosopher's Stone.
(d) Why Santiago has money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Alchemist say quests always end with?
2. What does the tribal chief tell Santiago to always listen to?
3. What is Santiago's first job on his journey?
4. What is the goal of alchemists, according to the Englishman?
5. What does the Alchemist say that Santiago will be successful at if he does not pursue his destiny?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)