|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many golden coins does Santiago's father find in the field?
2. What happens to Santiago and the Alchemist when they are one day away from the pyramids?
(a) They meet some armed tribesman.
(b) They are captured as spies.
(c) They pass an encampment.
(d) They continue on their journey.
3. What does the Englishman in Part 3 believe in that Santiago also believes?
(c) Muslim beliefs.
4. What do do the individuals who approach the Alchemist and Santiago in Part 6 do when the alchemist explains what the items in his bag do?
(b) Run away.
(d) Get scared.
5. How much of his flock does Santiago's friend buy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What should Santiago acquire for his trade, according to the Alchemist in Part 5?
2. Why does the crystal merchant take awhile to decide whether or not to allow Santiago to make the object Santiago offered to make?
3. What does the Alchemist say quests always end with?
4. What does the Alchemist tell Santiago to trade in Part 5?
5. Where does the old man tell Santiago that his treasure can be found?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)