|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 (through page 134).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the crystal merchant, where are Muslims obligated to visit?
(d) Egyptian pyramids.
2. What does Santiago do immediately after leaving the individual who performed a service for him in Part 1?
(a) Goes back to his flock.
(b) Talks to the king.
(c) Runs errands.
(d) Goes to find the merchant's daughter.
3. Where does Santiago get his first a job on his journey?
(a) With a ticket salesman.
(b) With a camel salesman.
(c) Herding sheep.
(d) With a crystal merchant.
4. At what age did Santiago study Spanish and Latin?
5. What are the names of the stones Santiago carries in Part 2?
(a) Gypsy and Thummim.
(b) Omen and Gypsy.
(c) Urim and Thummim.
(d) Urim and Omen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what building does Santiago spend the night before heading into the village to meet the merchant's daughter?
2. What does the Englishman build outside of his tent?
3. What is Santiago's first job on his journey?
4. In Part 1, what does Santiago want to do with his life?
5. What is the goal of alchemists, according to the Englishman?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)