|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 (through page 134).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose side of the war does the camel driver say Allah is on?
(a) The good side.
(b) Both sides.
(c) The evil side.
(d) Neither side.
2. Which of the follow is not something Santiago decides is a step on the way to his destiny?
(a) The fields in which he herds sheep.
(b) His sheep.
(c) The old man.
(d) The beautiful girl.
3. What port town does Santiago leave from in Part 2?
4. What does Santiago say he will use the money he earns working for a merchant for?
(a) To make crystals.
(b) To buy a new herd of sheep.
(c) To go to Egypt.
(d) To become a shop owner.
5. In what building does Santiago spend the night before heading into the village to meet the merchant's daughter?
(a) An abandoned church.
(b) A gypsy's caravan.
(c) The church where he learned the seminary skills.
(d) The merchant's store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Santiago meet at the well in Part 4?
2. According to Part 1, what does Santiago believe will keep life interesting?
3. Where is the caravan traveling in Part 3?
4. How much of his flock does Santiago's friend buy?
5. Where does the Alchemist take Santiago the day after he makes his trade?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)