|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 (through page 134).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Santiago relieved when he leaves the individual whom he discussed his dream with?
(a) He does not have to pay her.
(b) He only had to pay her a small fee.
(c) He believes her interpretation of the dream.
(d) She dies.
2. Which of the following is not found in the oasis?
(a) Date palms.
3. What does the tribal chief tell Santiago to always listen to?
(b) The Alchemist.
(c) Tribal tales.
(d) Omens of the desert.
4. Which of the following is considered the liquid half of the Master Work?
(a) Elixir of Life.
(b) Soul of the World.
(d) Philosopher's stone.
5. What does the Alchemist advise Santiago to listen to in order to immerse himself in the desert?
(a) The omens of the pyramids.
(b) His love for Fatima.
(c) The desert omens.
(d) His heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, what kind of war does the camel driver tell Santiago is happening?
2. What does Santiago think the object he offered to build the crystal merchant will do?
3. Where is Santiago transported in his dreams?
4. Where is the caravan traveling in Part 3?
5. About how long after Santiago builds something for the crystal merchant does Santiago believe it will take him to earn enough money to return home?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)