|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 (through page 134).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal makes up Santiago's flock?
2. What does the Englishman build outside of his tent?
(a) A war shelter.
(b) An alchemy hut.
(c) A bookshelf.
(d) A furnace.
3. According to the crystal merchant, where are Muslims obligated to visit?
(b) Egyptian pyramids.
4. What does Santiago want to do with the money he earns by working for a merchant?
(a) Buy a new flock of sheep.
(b) Start his own crystal shop.
(c) Go to Egypt.
(d) Go home and work for his father.
5. Who rides to join the caravan periodically and warns of dangers ahead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the stones Santiago carries in Part 2?
2. What does the Englishman plan on using the object he built outside of his tent for?
3. What does the old man advise Santiago to follow?
4. While sleeping on the stone floor in Part 1, who does Santiago think about?
5. What does the king describe as the only real obligation in life?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)