|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (through page 83).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimately happens to the money Santiago had from selling his flock?
(a) He gives it to the crystal maker.
(b) It is stolen by the boy.
(c) It is stolen by the old man.
(d) He loses it and cannot find it.
2. What port town does Santiago leave from in Part 2?
3. What does the old man advise Santiago to follow?
4. Why is Santiago relieved when he leaves the individual whom he discussed his dream with?
(a) He does not have to pay her.
(b) He only had to pay her a small fee.
(c) He believes her interpretation of the dream.
(d) She dies.
5. At what age did Santiago study Spanish and Latin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many golden coins does Santiago's father find in the field?
2. What does the old man says that conspires to see that people really get what they want?
3. According to Part 1, what does Santiago believe will keep life interesting?
4. What does Santiago want to do with the money he earns by working for a merchant?
5. What is the payment Santiago expects for completing his first job on his journey?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)