|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (through page 83).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of his flock does Santiago give to the old man?
2. What does the boy in Part 2 tell Santiago he must buy in order to travel?
(a) Two stones.
(b) Two crystals.
(c) A ticket on the boat.
(d) Two camels.
3. About how long does it take to determine if the object Santiago makes the crystal merchant is a big success?
(a) Within two months.
(b) Within four months.
(c) Within a month.
(d) Within six months.
4. What is the payment Santiago expects for completing his first job on his journey?
(a) A ticket to Egypt.
(c) A herd of sheep.
(d) A place to sleep.
5. What demand does the king have if Santiago is serious about learning more about his hidden treasure?
(a) One tenth of his treasure.
(b) One tenth of his flock.
(c) One half of his treasure.
(d) One half of his flock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comforts Santiago after he is taken advantage of in Part 2?
2. What does Santiago think the object he offered to build the crystal merchant will do?
3. To where is Santiago planning on traveling by ship in Part 2?
4. Where does Santiago get his first a job on his journey?
5. What does Santiago offer to build for the crystal merchant?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)