|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (through page 83).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comforts Santiago after he is taken advantage of in Part 2?
(a) The beautiful girl.
(b) The two stones.
(c) The gypsy.
(d) His book.
2. What does the Englishman in Part 3 believe in that Santiago also believes?
(a) Muslim beliefs.
3. What does Santiago decide in Part 1 that he will no longer believe?
(d) His parents.
4. What about his discussion with the old man annoys Santiago in Part 2?
(a) The old man was right.
(b) The old man did not give him money.
(c) The old man didn't give him any useful information.
(d) The old man was wrong.
5. What language does Santiago learn while working for the merchant in Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the old man tell Santiago that his treasure can be found?
2. How much of his flock does Santiago's friend buy?
3. What ultimately happens to the money Santiago had from selling his flock?
4. What does Santiago think the object he offered to build the crystal merchant will do?
5. What is the payment Santiago expects for completing his first job on his journey?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)