|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (through page 83).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man advise Santiago to follow?
2. About how long after Santiago builds something for the crystal merchant does Santiago believe it will take him to earn enough money to return home?
(a) About three months.
(b) About six months.
(c) About one month.
(d) About twelve months.
3. After his first job is complete in Part 2, what is Santiago offered?
(a) Sheep to rebuild his flock.
(b) A regular job.
(c) A ticket to Egypt.
4. What is there increasing talk about throughout the caravan?
(a) War between members of the caravan.
(b) Thieves and robbers coming to attack the caravan.
(c) War between the desert tribes.
(d) War between Egypt and Spain.
5. How much of his flock does Santiago give to the old man?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Santiago had the dream about the child?
2. Where does Santiago get his first a job on his journey?
3. What does Santiago do upon waking in Part 2, after being robbed?
4. What principles does the old man tell Santiago about which create luck?
5. What fields does Santiago travel with his flock of animals?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)