|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (through page 83).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where is Santiago planning on traveling by ship in Part 2?
2. How many times has Santiago had the dream about the child?
3. What does the old man give to Santiago in Part 2?
(a) Two oracle stones.
(b) Three oracle stones.
(c) Two crystal stones.
(d) Three crystal stones.
4. How much of his flock does Santiago's friend buy?
5. What does the individual who Santiago visits in Part 1 before going to see the merchant's daughter do for him?
(a) Interprets his dreams.
(b) Reads his palm.
(c) Tells his fortune.
(d) Reads the bumps on his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fields does Santiago travel with his flock of animals?
2. Where does Santiago sleep after being robbed?
3. What does the Englishman say it is called when people are engaged in an activity with all of their heart?
4. What makes Santiago realize in Part 2 that he is the only one keeping himself from traveling?
5. How many golden coins does Santiago's father find in the field?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)