|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 50).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the old man tell Santiago that his treasure can be found?
(a) In the oasis.
(b) At home.
(c) With the beautiful girl.
(d) The Egyptian pyramids.
2. Which of the following does Santiago not have left after his interaction with the boy in Part 2?
(d) Two stones.
3. What are the names of the stones Santiago carries in Part 2?
(a) Gypsy and Thummim.
(b) Urim and Thummim.
(c) Omen and Gypsy.
(d) Urim and Omen.
4. How long has the main character been doing his job in Part 1?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 1 year.
5. What makes Santiago realize in Part 2 that he is the only one keeping himself from traveling?
(a) The old man.
(b) The gypsy.
(c) His sheep.
(d) The wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Santiago get his first a job on his journey?
2. Where does Santiago get three ancient Spanish gold coins?
3. What does Santiago say he will use the money he earns working for a merchant for?
4. To where is Santiago planning on traveling by ship in Part 2?
5. Where does Santiago meet the old man in Part 1?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)