|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 50).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Santiago do in Part 2 after he realizes his money is gone?
(a) He chases the boy.
(b) He goes home.
(c) He cries.
(d) He stows away on a boat to Africa.
2. Where does the old man tell Santiago that his treasure can be found?
(a) The Egyptian pyramids.
(b) With the beautiful girl.
(c) At home.
(d) In the oasis.
3. What happens to Santiago's money in Part 2?
(a) He gives it to the old man.
(b) He gives it to the crystal maker.
(c) He buys two camels with it.
(d) He gives it to the boy.
4. What does Santiago do with the three ancient Spanish gold coins?
(a) Buys land to farm near his father.
(b) Travels the world.
(c) Buys a flock of sheep.
(d) Travels to the town of Andalusia.
5. What are the names of the stones Santiago carries in Part 2?
(a) Gypsy and Thummim.
(b) Urim and Thummim.
(c) Omen and Gypsy.
(d) Urim and Omen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Santiago transported in his dreams?
2. What payment does the individual Santiago visits in Part 1 demand for the service she provided him?
3. Where does Santiago get his first a job on his journey?
4. What principles does the old man tell Santiago about which create luck?
5. What does the individual who Santiago visits in Part 1 before going to see the merchant's daughter do for him?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)