|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 50).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What principles does the old man tell Santiago about which create luck?
2. Who does Santiago visit before he goes to see the merchant's daughter?
(a) The alchemist.
(b) The gypsy.
(c) The king.
(d) His father.
3. While sleeping on the stone floor in Part 1, who does Santiago think about?
(a) The Egyptian pyramids.
(b) The merchant's daughter.
(c) The alchemist.
(d) The gypsy.
4. What does the individual who Santiago visits in Part 1 before going to see the merchant's daughter do for him?
(a) Reads the bumps on his head.
(b) Tells his fortune.
(c) Reads his palm.
(d) Interprets his dreams.
5. Where does Santiago get his first a job on his journey?
(a) With a camel salesman.
(b) Herding sheep.
(c) With a crystal merchant.
(d) With a ticket salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of his flock does Santiago give to the old man?
2. What are the names of the stones Santiago carries in Part 2?
3. What does Santiago do immediately after leaving the individual who performed a service for him in Part 1?
4. What ultimately happens to the money Santiago had from selling his flock?
5. What fields does Santiago travel with his flock of animals?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)