|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 50).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Santiago realize in Part 2 that he is the only one keeping himself from traveling?
(a) His sheep.
(b) The gypsy.
(c) The old man.
(d) The wind.
2. After his first job is complete in Part 2, what is Santiago offered?
(a) A ticket to Egypt.
(c) Sheep to rebuild his flock.
(d) A regular job.
3. What fields does Santiago travel with his flock of animals?
(a) His father's.
(b) The Seminary's.
(d) The gypsy's.
4. What comforts Santiago after he is taken advantage of in Part 2?
(a) The two stones.
(b) The beautiful girl.
(c) His book.
(d) The gypsy.
5. How many times has Santiago had the dream about the child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What payment does the individual Santiago visits in Part 1 demand for the service she provided him?
2. At what age did Santiago study Spanish and Latin?
3. What is the job of the main character in Part 1?
4. What does the boy in Part 2 tell Santiago he must buy in order to travel?
5. Where does Santiago meet the old man in Part 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)