|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 (through page 26).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Santiago relieved when he leaves the individual whom he discussed his dream with?
(a) He believes her interpretation of the dream.
(b) He only had to pay her a small fee.
(c) She dies.
(d) He does not have to pay her.
2. What does Santiago decide in Part 1 that he will no longer believe?
(d) His parents.
3. Who visits Santiago in his dreams?
(a) His father.
(b) A child.
(c) An old man.
(d) A king.
4. What is the job of the main character in Part 1?
5. What demand does the king have if Santiago is serious about learning more about his hidden treasure?
(a) One tenth of his treasure.
(b) One half of his flock.
(c) One tenth of his flock.
(d) One half of his treasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What payment does the individual Santiago visits in Part 1 demand for the service she provided him?
2. While sleeping on the stone floor in Part 1, who does Santiago think about?
3. Where does Santiago meet the old man in Part 1?
4. Where does Santiago's father think he will end up after he has seen the world in his travels?
5. What does Santiago do with the three ancient Spanish gold coins?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)