|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What payment does the individual Santiago visits in Part 1 demand for the service she provided him?
(a) One half of the treasure.
(b) One tenth of the treasure.
(c) Three golden coins.
(d) One fifth of the treasure.
2. How many golden coins does Santiago's father find in the field?
3. How old is the alchemist supposed to be?
(a) 90 years old.
(b) 200 years old.
(c) 300 years old.
(d) 100 years old.
4. What does the Alchemist say quests always begin with?
(a) Heart trials.
(b) Major tests.
(d) Fulfillment of their destinies.
5. How many times has Santiago had the dream about the child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Alchemist take Santiago the day after he makes his trade?
2. What demand does the king have if Santiago is serious about learning more about his hidden treasure?
3. According to the crystal merchant, where are Muslims obligated to visit?
4. What is Santiago looking for in his dream that he never finds?
5. What position within the tribe is Santiago awarded after the attack in Part 5?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)