|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Alchemist say happens to anyone who interferes with the destinies of others?
(a) They will never reach their own.
(b) They will help others to reach their destiny.
(c) They will abandon their destiny.
(d) They will learn to turn lead into gold.
2. What does the Alchemist do to Santiago one they are in the chosen location the day after Santiago's trade in Part 5?
(a) Helps him find riches.
(b) Loses him.
(c) Tests him.
(d) Teaches him.
3. What does Santiago notice the Englishman has gained as he begins to try to turn lead into gold?
(a) Enthusiasm and energy.
(b) Happiness and joy.
(c) Godliness and peace.
(d) Hatred and revenge.
4. In Part 6, what does Santiago's heart tell him?
(a) To find his treasure.
(b) To trust the alchemist.
(c) To fulfill his destiny.
(d) To return to Fatima.
5. What principles does the old man tell Santiago about which create luck?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the caravan Santiago is a part of heading toward in Part 4?
2. Where did Santiago's mother and father send him?
3. What surprises Santiago about do the individuals who approach him and the Alchemist in Part 6 ?
4. What is Santiago's second suggestion to improve the crystal merchant's business?
5. According to Part 1, what does Santiago believe will keep life interesting?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)