|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is considered the liquid half of the Master Work?
(a) Soul of the World.
(c) Elixir of Life.
(d) Philosopher's stone.
2. What does Fatima trust in?
(b) The alchemist.
(c) The fates of the desert.
(d) The tribal chief.
3. What does the Alchemist say that Santiago will be successful at if he does not pursue his destiny?
(a) Being a counselor.
(b) Being a merchant.
(c) Being a herder.
(d) Being a camel rider.
4. According to the crystal merchant, where are Muslims obligated to visit?
(d) Egyptian pyramids.
5. Where does Santiago get his first a job on his journey?
(a) Herding sheep.
(b) With a crystal merchant.
(c) With a ticket salesman.
(d) With a camel salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Santiago do with the three ancient Spanish gold coins?
2. When Santiago and the Alchemist are about two days away from the pyramids, what does Santiago what to learn?
3. In Part 6, what does Santiago's heart tell him?
4. What does the Alchemist tell Santiago will severely test him?
5. Who does Santiago visit before he goes to see the merchant's daughter?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)