|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is considered the liquid half of the Master Work?
(a) Philosopher's stone.
(b) Elixir of Life.
(c) Soul of the World.
2. Why does the Englishman say the alchemist is able to live so long?
(a) The Elixir of Life.
(b) The omens.
(c) He is rich.
(d) The protection of the crystals.
3. What is the payment Santiago expects for completing his first job on his journey?
(b) A ticket to Egypt.
(c) A herd of sheep.
(d) A place to sleep.
4. What is Santiago looking for in his dream that he never finds?
(a) The king.
(b) A woman.
(c) Hidden treasure.
(d) His life's desire.
5. What does Santiago want to do with the money he earns by working for a merchant?
(a) Buy a new flock of sheep.
(b) Go to Egypt.
(c) Go home and work for his father.
(d) Start his own crystal shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Santiago get three ancient Spanish gold coins?
2. What does the Englishman in Part 3 believe in that Santiago also believes?
3. What does Santiago express to the alchemist at the beginning of Part 6?
4. The first time Santiago approaches the ticket window, what does he leave with?
5. Whose side of the war does the camel driver say Allah is on?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)