|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 50).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Santiago study Spanish and Latin?
2. How many times has Santiago had the dream about the child?
3. Which of the following does Santiago not have left after his interaction with the boy in Part 2?
(b) Two stones.
4. What does Santiago say he will use the money he earns working for a merchant for?
(a) To become a shop owner.
(b) To go to Egypt.
(c) To buy a new herd of sheep.
(d) To make crystals.
5. Where does Santiago get three ancient Spanish gold coins?
(a) From his mother.
(b) From his father.
(c) From the gypsy.
(d) From the field.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the old man tell Santiago that his treasure can be found?
2. What is the payment Santiago expects for completing his first job on his journey?
3. While sleeping on the stone floor in Part 1, who does Santiago think about?
4. What are the names of the stones Santiago carries in Part 2?
5. What demand does the king have if Santiago is serious about learning more about his hidden treasure?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)