|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 50).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of this novel?
2. What does Santiago do upon waking in Part 2, after being robbed?
(a) Helps a merchant assemble his stall.
(b) Searches for the other boy.
(c) Tries to find money to buy a new ticket to Africa.
(d) Looks for the old man.
3. How much of his flock does Santiago give to the old man?
4. According to Part 1, what does Santiago believe will keep life interesting?
(a) The possibility of meeting the merchant's daughter.
(b) The possibility of being a shepherd.
(c) The possibility of having a dream come true.
(d) The possibility of traveling the world.
5. What is Santiago's first job on his journey?
(a) Cleaning windows.
(b) Cleaning up after camels.
(c) Selling tickets.
(d) Creating crystals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Santiago get his first a job on his journey?
2. What does Santiago say he will use the money he earns working for a merchant for?
3. At what age did Santiago study Spanish and Latin?
4. Who visits Santiago in his dreams?
5. Which of the follow is not something Santiago decides is a step on the way to his destiny?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)