Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, what does Santiago want to do with his life?
(a) Travel the world.
(b) Be just like his father.
(c) Translate items for people.
(d) Become a priest.
2. What surprises Santiago about do the individuals who approach him and the Alchemist in Part 6 ?
(a) They steal the Elixir of Life.
(b) They provide no danger.
(c) They do not take the Alchemist seriously.
(d) They steal the Philosopher's stone.
3. Where does the old man tell Santiago that his treasure can be found?
(a) With the beautiful girl.
(b) The Egyptian pyramids.
(c) At home.
(d) In the oasis.
4. Where did Santiago's mother and father send him?
(a) To become a shepherd.
(b) To become a translator.
(c) To study at the seminary .
(d) To school in Spain
5. What regular job does Santiago eventually acquire in Part 2?
(a) Running errands.
(b) Washing windows.
(c) Cleaning the crystal.
(d) Making crystals.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 5, who tells Santiago a story about a tribe's traditions?
2. What fields does Santiago travel with his flock of animals?
3. Why are oases considered neutral ground?
4. Where does Santiago sleep after being robbed?
5. What does the Alchemist say quests always begin with?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)