|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 (through page 109).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of his flock does Santiago give to the old man?
2. In Part 4, what kind of war does the camel driver tell Santiago is happening?
(a) A war between good and evil.
(b) A battle for the balance of power.
(c) A short war.
(d) A war of tribal improprieties.
3. Why does the crystal merchant take awhile to decide whether or not to allow Santiago to make the object Santiago offered to make?
(a) He cannot afford it.
(b) He needs to keep his crystal in his shop.
(c) He is afraid of thieves.
(d) He does not like change.
4. What port town does Santiago leave from in Part 2?
5. How old is the alchemist supposed to be?
(a) 90 years old.
(b) 100 years old.
(c) 200 years old.
(d) 300 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal makes up Santiago's flock?
2. What about his discussion with the old man annoys Santiago in Part 2?
3. Where is Santiago transported in his dreams?
4. About what does Santiago learn as he reads the Englishman's books?
5. According to the crystal merchant, where are Muslims obligated to visit?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)