|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 (through page 109).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first time Santiago approaches the ticket window, what does he leave with?
(a) A ticket to Africa.
(b) More sheep to herd.
2. How large is the caravan Santiago is on in Part 3?
(a) Hundreds of people only.
(b) Dozens of people and animals.
(c) Hundreds of people and animals.
(d) Thousands of people and animals.
3. What does the king describe as the only real obligation in life?
(a) To realize his obligations.
(b) To share his wealth.
(c) To fulfill his obligations.
(d) To realize his destiny.
4. With the money Santiago has earned working for the merchant in Part 3, how many sheep should Santiago be able to purchase?
(a) The same amount.
(b) Three times the amount.
(c) Twice the amount.
(d) Half of the amount.
5. How many times has Santiago had the dream about the child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not found in the oasis?
2. What is the Englishman in Part 3 looking for?
3. Who seems to be the only one in the caravan not afraid of the war talk?
4. Where is the caravan traveling in Part 3?
5. What regular job does Santiago eventually acquire in Part 2?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)