|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the individuals who approach the Alchemist and Santiago in Part 6 demand to know?
(a) Why the alchemist has the Philosopher's Stone.
(b) What tribe they belong to.
(c) Why Santiago has money.
(d) Why the alchemist has the Elixir of Life.
2. What surprises Santiago about do the individuals who approach him and the Alchemist in Part 6 ?
(a) They steal the Philosopher's stone.
(b) They steal the Elixir of Life.
(c) They do not take the Alchemist seriously.
(d) They provide no danger.
3. What does Santiago express to the alchemist at the beginning of Part 6?
(a) Confidence and belief in his mission.
(b) Fear and doubt.
(c) Joy and happiness.
(d) Love and excitement.
4. What does the old man give to Santiago in Part 2?
(a) Three crystal stones.
(b) Two crystal stones.
(c) Two oracle stones.
(d) Three oracle stones.
5. Who seems to be the only one in the caravan not afraid of the war talk?
(a) The Englishman.
(b) The Alchemist.
(d) The Camel driver, Santiago's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things do do the individuals who approach the Alchemist and Santiago in Part 6 find in the alchemist's bag?
2. What is the goal of alchemists, according to the Englishman?
3. To where is Santiago planning on traveling by ship in Part 2?
4. Which of the following is true about the oasis?
5. What does the Alchemist say that the suffering Santiago's heart is experiencing is not as bad as?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)