|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Englishman plan on using the object he built outside of his tent for?
(a) To make the Elixir of Life.
(b) To keep his tent warm.
(c) To begin turning lead into gold.
(d) To create the Master Work.
2. How much of his flock does Santiago give to the old man?
3. What does the Alchemist say has come to represent the highest point of evolution?
4. What does Santiago express to the alchemist at the beginning of Part 6?
(a) Love and excitement.
(b) Confidence and belief in his mission.
(c) Fear and doubt.
(d) Joy and happiness.
5. What did the Alchemist say to the Englishman when asked about teaching him how to turn lead into gold?
(a) I will not teach you.
(b) You are not worthy.
(c) You already know how to do it.
(d) Try doing it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Santiago and the Alchemist are about two days away from the pyramids, what does Santiago what to learn?
2. What does Santiago's heart tell him as he and the Alchemist pass the encampment in Part 6?
3. Who does Santiago meet at the well in Part 4?
4. What does Santiago do while the Englishman tries to observe the desert and learn its language?
5. What does the Alchemist say happens to anyone who interferes with the destinies of others?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)