|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Santiago express to the alchemist at the beginning of Part 6?
(a) Joy and happiness.
(b) Love and excitement.
(c) Confidence and belief in his mission.
(d) Fear and doubt.
2. What does Santiago tell the Alchemist that his heart is afraid of?
(a) Never being successful.
(b) Suffering and losing what it has won.
(c) Fulfilling his destiny.
(d) Never finding love.
3. In Part 6, how long are the alchemist and Santiago given to prove that Santiago really does have the ability that the Alchemist claims he does?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
4. Which of the following is considered the liquid half of the Master Work?
(b) Philosopher's stone.
(c) Elixir of Life.
(d) Soul of the World.
5. Which of the following is not found in the oasis?
(d) Date palms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Englishman plan on using the object he built outside of his tent for?
2. What happens to Santiago and the Alchemist when they are one day away from the pyramids?
3. What does the old man give to Santiago in Part 2?
4. When Santiago and the Alchemist are about two days away from the pyramids, what does Santiago what to learn?
5. After his first job is complete in Part 2, what is Santiago offered?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)