|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Alchemist say has come to represent the highest point of evolution?
2. What does the boy in Part 2 tell Santiago he must buy in order to travel?
(a) Two camels.
(b) Two stones.
(c) A ticket on the boat.
(d) Two crystals.
3. What power does the Alchemist say Santiago possesses?
(a) The power to turn himself into wind.
(b) The power to create oases.
(c) The ability to be a powerful guide.
(d) The power to turn lead into gold.
4. What does the old man says that conspires to see that people really get what they want?
(a) The Universe.
5. In Part 6, what does Santiago always promise about his heart?
(a) To test it.
(b) To ingnore it.
(c) To work through the suffering.
(d) To listen to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Alchemist, what does the Soul of the World speak through?
2. What is the payment Santiago expects for completing his first job on his journey?
3. What ultimately happens to the money Santiago had from selling his flock?
4. Who seems to be the only one in the caravan not afraid of the war talk?
5. Whose side of the war does the camel driver say Allah is on?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)