|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Santiago not have left after his interaction with the boy in Part 2?
(a) Two stones.
2. About what does Santiago learn as he reads the Englishman's books?
(d) Language of the desert.
3. Who seems to be the only one in the caravan not afraid of the war talk?
(a) The Alchemist.
(c) The Englishman.
(d) The Camel driver, Santiago's friend.
4. How long does the crystal merchant say it would take Santiago to earn the amount of money needed to go to Egypt?
(a) One month.
(b) More than a year.
(c) One day.
(d) More than two years.
5. What object(s) does the Englishman have that surprises Santiago?
(b) A revolver.
(d) Philosopher's stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the old man tell Santiago that his treasure can be found?
2. What about his discussion with the old man annoys Santiago in Part 2?
3. Which of the following is considered the liquid half of the Master Work?
4. According to Part 4, who is waiting at the oasis?
5. What regular job does Santiago eventually acquire in Part 2?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)