|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about his discussion with the old man annoys Santiago in Part 2?
(a) The old man did not give him money.
(b) The old man didn't give him any useful information.
(c) The old man was right.
(d) The old man was wrong.
2. What does the Englishman build outside of his tent?
(a) A bookshelf.
(b) An alchemy hut.
(c) A furnace.
(d) A war shelter.
3. Who approaches the Alchemist and Santiago in Part 6?
(b) Three armed tribesmen.
(c) Chief of a new tribe.
(d) Four tribesmen.
4. What does the Alchemist say has come to represent the highest point of evolution?
5. What do do the individuals who approach the Alchemist and Santiago in Part 6 do when the alchemist explains what the items in his bag do?
(c) Run away.
(d) Get scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the caravan Santiago is a part of heading toward in Part 4?
2. What does the old man advise Santiago to follow?
3. Which of the following is true about the oasis?
4. What happens to Santiago and the Alchemist when they are one day away from the pyramids?
5. Why does Santiago feel he must stay with his flock of animals at the beginning of Part 2?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)