|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Alchemist say has come to represent the highest point of evolution?
2. What does the Alchemist say quests always end with?
(a) Fulfillment of their destinies.
(b) Heart trials.
(c) Major tests.
3. How many things does the Alchemist say in Part 6 that Santiago needs to learn?
4. What does the Alchemist say that people need to master?
(a) Their hearts.
(b) New knowledge.
(c) Love of another.
(d) Their souls.
5. Which of the following is true about the oasis?
(a) The alchemist owns it.
(b) It is a safe refuge from the war.
(c) It is an illusion.
(d) The people of the oasis pick a specific side in the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the goal of alchemists, according to the Englishman?
2. What is the payment Santiago expects for completing his first job on his journey?
3. Who approaches the Alchemist and Santiago in Part 6?
4. Where does Santiago sleep after being robbed?
5. What surprises Santiago about do the individuals who approach him and the Alchemist in Part 6 ?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)