|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Santiago do upon waking in Part 2, after being robbed?
(a) Helps a merchant assemble his stall.
(b) Searches for the other boy.
(c) Tries to find money to buy a new ticket to Africa.
(d) Looks for the old man.
2. What does Santiago's heart tell him as he and the Alchemist pass the encampment in Part 6?
(a) To join the encampment.
(b) To be wary.
(c) There is no danger.
(d) To laugh.
3. Where does Santiago sleep after being robbed?
(a) In the fields with his sheep.
(b) The marketplace.
(c) The boat.
(d) At the old man's house.
4. What does the old man says that conspires to see that people really get what they want?
(a) The Universe.
5. Who seems to be the only one in the caravan not afraid of the war talk?
(a) The Camel driver, Santiago's friend.
(c) The Englishman.
(d) The Alchemist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Santiago do in Part 2 after he realizes his money is gone?
2. Which of the following is considered the liquid half of the Master Work?
3. What does the old man give to Santiago in Part 2?
4. How long does an alchemist need to heat the metal to purify it?
5. What does the Alchemist say quests always end with?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)