|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Santiago get his first a job on his journey?
(a) With a crystal merchant.
(b) With a ticket salesman.
(c) With a camel salesman.
(d) Herding sheep.
2. Who approaches the Alchemist and Santiago in Part 6?
(a) Chief of a new tribe.
(c) Four tribesmen.
(d) Three armed tribesmen.
3. What does the old man give to Santiago in Part 2?
(a) Two crystal stones.
(b) Three oracle stones.
(c) Three crystal stones.
(d) Two oracle stones.
4. Who seems to be the only one in the caravan not afraid of the war talk?
(a) The Alchemist.
(b) The Englishman.
(c) The Camel driver, Santiago's friend.
5. What does the Englishman plan on using the object he built outside of his tent for?
(a) To begin turning lead into gold.
(b) To create the Master Work.
(c) To keep his tent warm.
(d) To make the Elixir of Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the oasis?
2. What did the Alchemist say to the Englishman when asked about teaching him how to turn lead into gold?
3. What surprises Santiago about do the individuals who approach him and the Alchemist in Part 6 ?
4. What makes Santiago realize in Part 2 that he is the only one keeping himself from traveling?
5. What port town does Santiago leave from in Part 2?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)