|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 (through page 151).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many things does the Alchemist say in Part 6 that Santiago needs to learn?
2. What power does the Alchemist say Santiago possesses?
(a) The power to create oases.
(b) The ability to be a powerful guide.
(c) The power to turn himself into wind.
(d) The power to turn lead into gold.
3. What do do the individuals who approach the Alchemist and Santiago in Part 6 do when the alchemist explains what the items in his bag do?
(a) Get scared.
(d) Run away.
4. What does Santiago's heart tell him as he and the Alchemist pass the encampment in Part 6?
(a) To be wary.
(b) To laugh.
(c) There is no danger.
(d) To join the encampment.
5. What happens to Santiago's money in Part 2?
(a) He gives it to the crystal maker.
(b) He gives it to the boy.
(c) He buys two camels with it.
(d) He gives it to the old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Santiago do while the Englishman tries to observe the desert and learn its language?
2. Which of the following is considered the liquid half of the Master Work?
3. Who approaches the Alchemist and Santiago in Part 6?
4. What does the Alchemist say has come to represent the highest point of evolution?
5. Whose side of the war does the camel driver say Allah is on?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)