Quiz: Part 6 (through page 151)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the Alchemist say quests always end with?
b) Major tests.
c) Heart trials.
d) Fulfillment of their destinies.
2. What does Santiago's heart tell him as he and the Alchemist pass the encampment in Part 6?
a) To laugh.
b) There is no danger.
c) To join the encampment.
d) To be wary.
3. What does Santiago tell the Alchemist that his heart is afraid of?
a) Fulfilling his destiny.
b) Never being successful.
c) Never finding love.
d) Suffering and losing what it has won.
4. What does the Alchemist say gold truly represents?
5. What two things do do the...
This section contains 345 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)