|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Birds fly in front of _______ shining on the landscape and the water, forming patterns.
2. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
3. Book illusion will also not affect the flower growing process of the one honest _________ that remains.
4. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
5. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
Short Essay Questions...
This section contains 976 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)