Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
2. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
3. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
4. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
5. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
The Living are described as people who seem to put their hands in something unseen and too heavy to lift.
Part 1: What do you think Marcus means when he talks about the living?
Part 2: Do you think that you are a part of the Living? Why or why not?
Part 3: Who do you think should not be a part of the Living? Why?
Food is said to attract people by falling onto various surfaces, according to the author.
Part 1: How does food change the way you act in life?
Part 2: Onto what surfaces might food fall and then impact the way a person behaves?
Part 3: Why do you think food is so powerful in life and in the larger society?
The brain is divided into nine different loaves, some of which are able to resist bird calls.
Part 1: What is the significance of the number 'nine' in this description of the brain?
Part 2: Do you think the brain is as fragmented as the author describes?
Part 3: How do you think the brain might be separated in real life?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)