Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
2. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
3. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
4. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
5. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
Essay Topic 1
Ben Marcus' book is one that is considered to be experimental, to say the least, which can be confusing for some readers.
Part 1: What is the purpose of writing an experimental book?
Part 2: Do you think an experimental book is one that's easy to read?
Part 3: How do you think the book would be different if it was written in a standard way?
Essay Topic 2
A sleep collaboration seems to be a group that wants people to sleep until they chase away the bad things in their lives.
Part 1: How would you define the idea of a sleep collaboration?
Part 2: Why do you think a sleep collaboration might be necessary?
Part 3: Do you think you could be a part of a sleep collaboration?
Essay Topic 3
A father makes confessions while lying in what appears to be a grave made of glass, which is thought to be symbolism of some sort.
Part 1: Why does the author make the descriptions so vague for the reader?
Part 2: How do you think the author might help the reader have an easier time with the imagery?
Part 3: How do you interpret the scene in which the father is making a confession? Is this structure a grave or something else?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)