|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Unnamed men connected by a wire and covered with a _______ are dipped in a room containing unrelated waters.
2. Family energy from the naming of a ________ can be converted into electricity through the use of an electric cell.
3. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
4. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
5. If any _______ flows into the car, the driver or passenger coughs and it is expelled into the ocean.
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does family energy come from, according to the section entitled "Flap, Wire, and Name"?
2. What is the process of work, as used in the description of the process of welding?
3. How is 'arm' described in Biology?
4. What are the two meanings of Frederick/frederick, as defined in this section?
5. What is the idea of a drowning balance, according to the description in this section?
6. What happens to the skin when a wind gun is used?
7. What is the cycle of the boy who walks the earth in this section of the story?
8. What are two of the things that can happen in the place where people live in all sorts of shelters?
9. What is the process of detecting the position of remote things, even birds?
10. What happens when the boy decides to pray to the bird, according to the story?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
A sleep collaboration seems to be a group that wants people to sleep until they chase away the bad things in their lives.
Part 1: How would you define the idea of a sleep collaboration?
Part 2: Why do you think a sleep collaboration might be necessary?
Part 3: Do you think you could be a part of a sleep collaboration?
Essay Topic 2
At one point, music is used to crush Stephen, and lyrics are not allowed.
Part 1: How can music be used to crush a person and for what purpose?
Part 2: Do you think music is something that is harmful?
Part 3: Why do you think Stephen needed to be crushed?
Essay Topic 3
A father makes confessions while lying in what appears to be a grave made of glass, which is thought to be symbolism of some sort.
Part 1: Why does the author make the descriptions so vague for the reader?
Part 2: How do you think the author might help the reader have an easier time with the imagery?
Part 3: How do you interpret the scene in which the father is making a confession? Is this structure a grave or something else?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)