|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
2. A _______ gun is a tool that is used to punch holes in the skin.
3. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
4. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
5. When the ________ leave, they take along cells and water which become the names of new children.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the object of the hiding-ball game, according to the writing in the story?
2. What happens to make a dog feel less hungry, according to the story's description?
3. What is described in the Circle of Willis, one of the many sections in this book?
4. What is the process in which a dog current will be created within the dog?
5. How is 'arm' described in Biology?
6. What is the only way that a person can escape from a dog?
7. What is the process of work, as used in the description of the process of welding?
8. Where does family energy come from, according to the section entitled "Flap, Wire, and Name"?
9. What is the process of detecting the position of remote things, even birds?
10. What happens when the wind grows strong and reverses after the society moves underground?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The Ben Marcus is a false map made of skin, according to the book's description.
Part 1: Why do you think the Ben Marcus is a false map made of skin?
Part 2: Can a false map be made to be true or is it unchangeable?
Part 3: How do you think a false map can still be useful in life?
Essay Topic 2
The Living are described as people who seem to put their hands in something unseen and too heavy to lift.
Part 1: What do you think Marcus means when he talks about the living?
Part 2: Do you think that you are a part of the Living? Why or why not?
Part 3: Who do you think should not be a part of the Living? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Brian seems to be an important figure in this book, as denying him food encourages travelers to sleep or lie down.
Part 1: How would you define the figure that is Brian in the book?
Part 2: What might happen if Brian were to be denied food in an airport?
Part 3: Why do you think that only travelers are impacted by the denying of food?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)