Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
2. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
3. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
4. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
5. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
Essay Topic 1
People, according to the book, try to become the 'thompson' or the supreme leader when a part of religion.
Part 1: Who do you think Thompson refers to in the book?
Part 2: Why do you think people seek out the opportunity to become a supreme leader?
Part 3: Do you believe that people are always trying to be powerful?
Essay Topic 2
Food is said to attract people by falling onto various surfaces, according to the author.
Part 1: How does food change the way you act in life?
Part 2: Onto what surfaces might food fall and then impact the way a person behaves?
Part 3: Why do you think food is so powerful in life and in the larger society?
Essay Topic 3
The violence the author includes seems to be used to shock the reader, rather than to add to the book's strength.
Part 1: Is there ever a place for violence in a book? What purpose can it serve?
Part 2: How do you feel about the section on a family witnessing an intruder coming into the home and then killing themselves?
Part 3: Do you think that the author has a personal experience with an intruder committing suicide?
This section contains 1,458 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)