|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
2. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
3. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
4. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
5. Book illusion will also not affect the flower growing process of the one honest _________ that remains.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the term, God Charge, defined as in this section of the book?
2. What must happen in order for desire to not destroy the object that one looks at?
3. Some of the foods evolved into garments with what sorts of names, according to the book's content?
4. What is the problem with the flaxen tree tools that can create angels, according to the author in this book?
5. How does the intruder typically decide to kill himself in order to cause harm to the family?
6. What is the history that is given about the lawn boys in this story?
7. What is the process of coughing and how can it be stopped, according to the writing in this section of the book?
8. What happens as a result of a Monica, according to this section of the book?
9. What are some ways in which the reader might want to respond to the act of snoring
10. What does the author describe the book to be a project about? What is it meant to compile?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
People, according to the book, try to become the 'thompson' or the supreme leader when a part of religion.
Part 1: Who do you think Thompson refers to in the book?
Part 2: Why do you think people seek out the opportunity to become a supreme leader?
Part 3: Do you believe that people are always trying to be powerful?
Essay Topic 2
A sleep collaboration seems to be a group that wants people to sleep until they chase away the bad things in their lives.
Part 1: How would you define the idea of a sleep collaboration?
Part 2: Why do you think a sleep collaboration might be necessary?
Part 3: Do you think you could be a part of a sleep collaboration?
Essay Topic 3
At one point, music is used to crush Stephen, and lyrics are not allowed.
Part 1: How can music be used to crush a person and for what purpose?
Part 2: Do you think music is something that is harmful?
Part 3: Why do you think Stephen needed to be crushed?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)