|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
2. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
3. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
4. First ________ is a section which describes the replacement of wild growth with cultivated flowers in a prison.
5. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the author give as the definition of a shirt of noise?
2. What is the process in which the electricity in the house can be restored in order to power up appliances?
3. What are some ways in which the reader might want to respond to the act of snoring
4. What happens when the Brian is denied food, according to this section of the book?
5. What is the process of coughing and how can it be stopped, according to the writing in this section of the book?
6. What is the purpose of the wires that the sun has, according to the description of the author?
7. What does the author describe the book to be a project about? What is it meant to compile?
8. What is the term, God Charge, defined as in this section of the book?
9. What happens to the flier that is landing on the floating island of the Gods?
10. What happens as a result of a Monica, according to this section of the book?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Marcus talks about the way that food evolved into other words and garments with new names.
Part 1: How do you think society's ideas about food have evolved?
Part 2: Do you think your own ideas about food have changed over the years?
Part 3: Why do you think food is a part of this book? What does it serve to teach a reader?
Essay Topic 2
The dog is described many times in this book, often as having powers to impact all those around them.
Part 1: Why do you think the dog is so important in this book?
Part 2: How do you think a dog might play an important role in the life of a person?
Part 3: Would the book be different if the word 'cat' was used instead of 'dog'?
Essay Topic 3
People, according to the book, try to become the 'thompson' or the supreme leader when a part of religion.
Part 1: Who do you think Thompson refers to in the book?
Part 2: Why do you think people seek out the opportunity to become a supreme leader?
Part 3: Do you believe that people are always trying to be powerful?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)