|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
2. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
3. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
4. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
5. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the author give as the definition of a shirt of noise?
2. What is the term, God Charge, defined as in this section of the book?
3. Describe the structure in which the father seems to be buried, as seen in the story's writing.
4. What are grass guards?
5. What happens when the boy decides to pray to the bird, according to the story?
6. What is described in the Circle of Willis, one of the many sections in this book?
7. What is the only way that a person can escape from a dog?
8. What happens to the flier that is landing on the floating island of the Gods?
9. What else will book-style illusion not alter in the process of the prison publishing industry?
10. How does the author define the idea of religion in this section of the book?
Essay Topic 1
Ohio is a word that is used for house, whether standing or destroyed, according to the book.
Part 1: Do you think Ohio might be the place where the author grew up?
Part 2: How do you think a house can be standing and it can be destroyed at the same time?
Part 3: From this section, do you think Marcus' home life was happy?
Essay Topic 2
Marcus takes on the idea of death at many points of this book, bringing new images to it and showing this reader its importance in society.
Part 1: Why do you think death is such a big part of society?
Part 2: Do you think most people are afraid of death? Why is this?
Part 3: How do you think people relate to death in their lives? How do you relate to death?
Essay Topic 3
People, according to the book, try to become the 'thompson' or the supreme leader when a part of religion.
Part 1: Who do you think Thompson refers to in the book?
Part 2: Why do you think people seek out the opportunity to become a supreme leader?
Part 3: Do you believe that people are always trying to be powerful?
This section contains 1,853 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)