|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
2. The owner has to pay a pound of _______ if it's determined the food was taken.
3. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
4. Who is the one that is accused of the murder, according to the story?
5. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some ways in which the reader might want to respond to the act of snoring
2. What is the process in which the electricity in the house can be restored in order to power up appliances?
3. How does the intruder typically decide to kill himself in order to cause harm to the family?
4. What happens to the flier that is landing on the floating island of the Gods?
5. What must happen in order for desire to not destroy the object that one looks at?
6. While the origin of air days is unclear, how are they celebrated by people in the area?
7. What is the problem with the flaxen tree tools that can create angels, according to the author in this book?
8. What are some of the foods that are listed in the description of the food costume at the start of this chapter?
9. Where does atmospheric food come from, according to the book?
10. What is the relationship between Albert and Mark Parker?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Marcus talks about the way that food evolved into other words and garments with new names.
Part 1: How do you think society's ideas about food have evolved?
Part 2: Do you think your own ideas about food have changed over the years?
Part 3: Why do you think food is a part of this book? What does it serve to teach a reader?
Essay Topic 2
A sleep collaboration seems to be a group that wants people to sleep until they chase away the bad things in their lives.
Part 1: How would you define the idea of a sleep collaboration?
Part 2: Why do you think a sleep collaboration might be necessary?
Part 3: Do you think you could be a part of a sleep collaboration?
Essay Topic 3
Brian seems to be an important figure in this book, as denying him food encourages travelers to sleep or lie down.
Part 1: How would you define the figure that is Brian in the book?
Part 2: What might happen if Brian were to be denied food in an airport?
Part 3: Why do you think that only travelers are impacted by the denying of food?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)