|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
2. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
3. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
4. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
5. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the author give as the definition of a shirt of noise?
2. What happens as a result of a Monica, according to this section of the book?
3. What is the problem with the flaxen tree tools that can create angels, according to the author in this book?
4. What is the effectiveness of the healing wind that God carries with him as he flies around in the sky?
5. What happens when it's a child that wants to absolve the father, according to the author?
6. What is the history that is given about the lawn boys in this story?
7. What is the relationship between Albert and Mark Parker?
8. What do certain birds do, real and mythological ones, according to the description of the author?
9. What happens to the flier that is landing on the floating island of the Gods?
10. What happens when the Brian is denied food, according to this section of the book?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
At one point, music is used to crush Stephen, and lyrics are not allowed.
Part 1: How can music be used to crush a person and for what purpose?
Part 2: Do you think music is something that is harmful?
Part 3: Why do you think Stephen needed to be crushed?
Essay Topic 2
In a certain place, people can live in a number of different shelters, including scooped out dogs.
Part 1: Why would it be important for people to have the ability to live in different shelters?
Part 2: What are the shelters you would like to live in, if you had to choose?
Part 3: How do you think a person is protected by living in different shelters?
Essay Topic 3
The Ben Marcus is a false map made of skin, according to the book's description.
Part 1: Why do you think the Ben Marcus is a false map made of skin?
Part 2: Can a false map be made to be true or is it unchangeable?
Part 3: How do you think a false map can still be useful in life?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)