|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
2. How many sections of the brain are able to resist the birdcalls?
3. The father used to make shows with _________ for the author and for the author's brother, it seems.
4. What happens to the names of the accountants when they're at a higher temperature?
(b) They expand.
(c) They duplicate.
5. The bird watches the ________ as it controls the father, instead of escaping from the cloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The positioning system provide information about the location and the emotional state of the _________.
2. What is secret in this new place, as it is described in this section of the book?
3. Today, people tend to swim in large groups as they await open ________, according to this section of the story.
4. The ________ unit is the unit whose snorts and brays will divert the airflow, according to the author.
5. Which of the sexes will have more trouble being blinded by the sparks when welding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the definition of a Walter?
2. What is the process of work, as used in the description of the process of welding?
3. What is the reasoning behind the woolen scarf being warm by an animal?
4. What is the object of the hiding-ball game, according to the writing in the story?
5. What is the only way that a person can escape from a dog?
6. Describe the front of the car, as it is described in this section of the book.
7. How is the experience of swimming described?
8. What is described in the Circle of Willis, one of the many sections in this book?
9. What is the passenger described as in this part of the book?
10. What should a person do with the wind of a storm, according to quotes from the mother's book?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)