Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
2. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
3. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
4. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
5. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
2. What is secret in this new place, as it is described in this section of the book?
3. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
4. Today, people tend to swim in large groups as they await open ________, according to this section of the story.
5. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)