|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Today, people tend to swim in large groups as they await open ________, according to this section of the story.
2. The bird watches the ________ as it controls the father, instead of escaping from the cloth.
3. The front of a ______ appears to be identical to that of a horse-drawn carriage, in the first section.
4. _______ is the process in which one might weld together pieces that appear because of outside changes, such as a lack of air.
5. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. English scientists created a method of _________ based on the patter of flutters that emerge from a string and a wire over a mouth.
2. What is another name for the electric cell that is described in #149?
3. Swimming becomes a commemoration of the dead that involves arcing movements of the ________.
4. _______ is a summons issued to those who serve in what the author calls the animal forces.
5. _________ wrote a book in 1989 concerning the weather used underground and how to improve different types of weather.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the process of work, as used in the description of the process of welding?
2. What is the passenger described as in this part of the book?
3. Where does family energy come from, according to the section entitled "Flap, Wire, and Name"?
4. What is the cycle of the boy who walks the earth in this section of the story?
5. What are the two meanings of Frederick/frederick, as defined in this section?
6. What is described in the Circle of Willis, one of the many sections in this book?
7. What happens when the wind grows strong and reverses after the society moves underground?
8. What happens to the skin when a wind gun is used?
9. How does the author define the idea of religion in this section of the book?
10. What happens when the boy decides to pray to the bird, according to the story?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)