|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ interception is an obstruction that takes the form of patterns or clouds people see when bids fly.
2. Young men are called upon in order to become _________ helpers via a sound that is produced.
3. Swimming becomes a commemoration of the dead that involves arcing movements of the ________.
4. The bird watches the ________ as it controls the father, instead of escaping from the cloth.
5. The types of _________ in which horses are found are as varied as all the influences which have brought them into being.
Short Answer Questions
1. A number of girls have burned while using a ________ to transmit religious things.
2. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
3. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
4. The _________ is a percussion instrument known worldwide and throughout history, according to the author.
5. Circle of _________ is an area in which singing birds can encourage a pedestrian to bother a group of people.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the definition of a Walter?
2. How is the experience of swimming described?
3. What is described in the Circle of Willis, one of the many sections in this book?
4. What is the process of detecting the position of remote things, even birds?
5. What happens when the wind grows strong and reverses after the society moves underground?
6. What happens when the boy decides to pray to the bird, according to the story?
7. What is the principal on which dogs depend, according to the writing in this book?
8. How is 'arm' described in Biology?
9. How does the author define the idea of religion in this section of the book?
10. What are some of the names of those parts of the brain that are able to resist the bird calls?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)