|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
2. The author apologizes to the _________ for digging, even though the burials were initiated by this same person.
3. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes for the bird to reach the cloth and start pecking.
4. The front of a ______ appears to be identical to that of a horse-drawn carriage, in the first section.
5. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
2. There is a _______ hole in the bird, and hair falls to the grass in the form of drops.
3. In the section Weather Killer, a place where people can live in all sorts of __________ is discussed.
4. A ________ worn by animals can establish that sex did or did not occur, or to turn the event into a story.
5. _________ are related by race as well as by nationality and culture.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the father tell the boy needs to happen in order to help Monk?
2. What is the definition of a Walter?
3. What is the passenger described as in this part of the book?
4. How does the author define the idea of religion in this section of the book?
5. What is the process in which a dog current will be created within the dog?
6. What are two of the things that can happen in the place where people live in all sorts of shelters?
7. What is the idea of a drowning balance, according to the description in this section?
8. What are some of the names of those parts of the brain that are able to resist the bird calls?
9. What happens to the skin when a wind gun is used?
10. What is the process of work, as used in the description of the process of welding?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)