|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
2. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
3. The front of a ______ appears to be identical to that of a horse-drawn carriage, in the first section.
4. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
5. Today, people tend to swim in large groups as they await open ________, according to this section of the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ is described as a eulogy that is delivered beside a grave, according to this section of the stories.
2. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
3. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
4. The father used to make shows with _________ for the author and for the author's brother, it seems.
5. Inside the vessel of the _______, substances can be moved, divided, reduced, or enumerated.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are two of the things that can happen in the place where people live in all sorts of shelters?
2. What is the definition of a Walter?
3. What is described in the Circle of Willis, one of the many sections in this book?
4. What happens to make a dog feel less hungry, according to the story's description?
5. How is the experience of swimming described?
6. Describe the front of the car, as it is described in this section of the book.
7. What is the passenger described as in this part of the book?
8. What is the process in which a dog current will be created within the dog?
9. What happens to the skin when a wind gun is used?
10. What are the three things that the author points out as having affected the horse populations?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)