|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
(c) Bread loaf.
2. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
3. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
4. The __________ is described as a triangular opening between the steering wheel and the street.
(b) Backseat driver.
5. During the expansion, the dog will become less _______ because it contains less matter than when it was smaller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
2. _________ is the process in which one might weld normally replaceable parts, according to descriptions in this section.
3. Which of the sexes will have more trouble being blinded by the sparks when welding?
4. In 1992, the call was used to anger America men and to cause _______ on the battlefields of the Middle West.
5. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author define the idea of religion in this section of the book?
2. What is the passenger described as in this part of the book?
3. What is the reasoning behind the woolen scarf being warm by an animal?
4. What happens when the wind grows strong and reverses after the society moves underground?
5. What happens to the skin when a wind gun is used?
6. What happens to make a dog feel less hungry, according to the story's description?
7. What is the process of detecting the position of remote things, even birds?
8. What is the idea of a drowning balance, according to the description in this section?
9. What is the principal on which dogs depend, according to the writing in this book?
10. What is the process of work, as used in the description of the process of welding?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)