|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A _______ gun is a tool that is used to punch holes in the skin.
2. A ________ walks among the people and kills them.
3. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
4. _________ is described as a eulogy that is delivered beside a grave, according to this section of the stories.
5. The wind begins to grow stronger, and it jerks ________ upwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
2. How many sections of the brain are able to resist the birdcalls?
3. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
4. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
5. The brain is split up into nine ________, which can be impacted by the surrounding environment.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the names of those parts of the brain that are able to resist the bird calls?
2. What is the cycle of the boy who walks the earth in this section of the story?
3. How does the author define the idea of religion in this section of the book?
4. What are two of the things that can happen in the place where people live in all sorts of shelters?
5. How is the experience of swimming described?
6. What is the reasoning behind the woolen scarf being warm by an animal?
7. What is the idea of a drowning balance, according to the description in this section?
8. What does the father tell the boy needs to happen in order to help Monk?
9. What is the process in which a dog current will be created within the dog?
10. What happens to the unnamed men who are connected to the wire, according to this section of the book?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)