|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
2. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
3. A _______ gun is a tool that is used to punch holes in the skin.
4. What is another name for the electric cell that is described in #149?
(a) Wire boy.
(b) Wire man.
(c) Flip wire.
(d) Wire string.
5. What is NOT one of the names that is used to name the accountants, as described in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ is a percussion instrument known worldwide and throughout history, according to the author.
2. Dogs depend on the principle that ________ expand when heated.
3. During the expansion, the dog will become less _______ because it contains less matter than when it was smaller.
4. Warmer portions of the ________ rise through its cooler parts, to be replaced by cooler parts.
5. The __________ is described as a triangular opening between the steering wheel and the street.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the object of the hiding-ball game, according to the writing in the story?
2. What is the idea of a drowning balance, according to the description in this section?
3. What is the process of detecting the position of remote things, even birds?
4. How does the author define the idea of religion in this section of the book?
5. How is the experience of swimming described?
6. Describe the front of the car, as it is described in this section of the book.
7. What should a person do with the wind of a storm, according to quotes from the mother's book?
8. What happens to make a dog feel less hungry, according to the story's description?
9. What is described in the Circle of Willis, one of the many sections in this book?
10. What is the process in which a dog current will be created within the dog?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)