|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the ________ leave, they take along cells and water which become the names of new children.
2. Young men are called upon in order to become _________ helpers via a sound that is produced.
3. The front of a ______ appears to be identical to that of a horse-drawn carriage, in the first section.
4. English scientists created a method of _________ based on the patter of flutters that emerge from a string and a wire over a mouth.
5. A ________ worn by animals can establish that sex did or did not occur, or to turn the event into a story.
(a) Wool cap.
(b) Dog collar.
(c) Tank top.
(d) Woolen scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. The types of _________ in which horses are found are as varied as all the influences which have brought them into being.
2. What is secret in this new place, as it is described in this section of the book?
3. ________ can involve the entire body, or is can be limited to certain parts of the body, according to the author.
4. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
5. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the definition of a Walter?
2. What are the three things that the author points out as having affected the horse populations?
3. How is 'arm' described in Biology?
4. What is the process of work, as used in the description of the process of welding?
5. How is the experience of swimming described?
6. What is the process in which a dog current will be created within the dog?
7. How does the author define the idea of religion in this section of the book?
8. What happens to the unnamed men who are connected to the wire, according to this section of the book?
9. Where does family energy come from, according to the section entitled "Flap, Wire, and Name"?
10. What is the only way that a person can escape from a dog?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)