|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
2. A number of girls have burned while using a ________ to transmit religious things.
3. Birds fly in front of _______ shining on the landscape and the water, forming patterns.
(c) Candle light.
4. The positioning system provide information about the location and the emotional state of the _________.
5. _______ is a summons issued to those who serve in what the author calls the animal forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1992, the call was used to anger America men and to cause _______ on the battlefields of the Middle West.
2. ________ interception is an obstruction that takes the form of patterns or clouds people see when bids fly.
3. What is another name for the electric cell that is described in #149?
4. Swimming becomes a commemoration of the dead that involves arcing movements of the ________.
5. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
Short Essay Questions
1. What should a person do with the wind of a storm, according to quotes from the mother's book?
2. What happens to the unnamed men who are connected to the wire, according to this section of the book?
3. What is the principal on which dogs depend, according to the writing in this book?
4. What does the father tell the boy needs to happen in order to help Monk?
5. What is the passenger described as in this part of the book?
6. What is described in the Circle of Willis, one of the many sections in this book?
7. Describe the front of the car, as it is described in this section of the book.
8. What happens when the wind grows strong and reverses after the society moves underground?
9. What is the object of the hiding-ball game, according to the writing in the story?
10. Where does family energy come from, according to the section entitled "Flap, Wire, and Name"?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)