|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A ________ walks among the people and kills them.
2. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
3. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
(a) Ben Marcus.
4. Today, people tend to swim in large groups as they await open ________, according to this section of the story.
5. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
2. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
3. A _______ gun is a tool that is used to punch holes in the skin.
4. _______ is the process in which one might weld together pieces that appear because of outside changes, such as a lack of air.
5. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the only way that a person can escape from a dog?
2. What is described in the Circle of Willis, one of the many sections in this book?
3. What is the definition of a Walter?
4. What is the process in which a dog current will be created within the dog?
5. Where does family energy come from, according to the section entitled "Flap, Wire, and Name"?
6. What happens when the wind grows strong and reverses after the society moves underground?
7. What happens to the unnamed men who are connected to the wire, according to this section of the book?
8. What should a person do with the wind of a storm, according to quotes from the mother's book?
9. What are the two meanings of Frederick/frederick, as defined in this section?
10. How is the experience of swimming described?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)