|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _______-Burning system is one in which the girl is used as a current meter in a river to calibrate a number.
2. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
3. ________ is impossible in a severe storm from Mrs. Marcus, unless a small house is made out of a boy's hair.
4. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
5. The front of a ______ appears to be identical to that of a horse-drawn carriage, in the first section.
Short Answer Questions
1. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
2. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
3. The positioning system provide information about the location and the emotional state of the _________.
4. _________ leave the room with the unnamed men, via a wire.
5. English scientists created a method of _________ based on the patter of flutters that emerge from a string and a wire over a mouth.
Short Essay Questions
1. How is 'arm' described in Biology?
2. What happens to the skin when a wind gun is used?
3. What is the object of the hiding-ball game, according to the writing in the story?
4. What happens when the boy decides to pray to the bird, according to the story?
5. What happens when the wind grows strong and reverses after the society moves underground?
6. What is the principal on which dogs depend, according to the writing in this book?
7. What is the reasoning behind the woolen scarf being warm by an animal?
8. How does the author define the idea of religion in this section of the book?
9. What are some of the names of those parts of the brain that are able to resist the bird calls?
10. What is the definition of a Walter?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)