|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sections of the brain are able to resist the birdcalls?
2. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
3. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
4. The author apologizes to the _________ for digging, even though the burials were initiated by this same person.
5. ________ is impossible in a severe storm from Mrs. Marcus, unless a small house is made out of a boy's hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the weathers that is described in the book about weather that is used underground?
2. The animals stop making the weather because their _________ have been stitched tight.
3. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
4. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
5. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)