|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
(c) Ben Marcus.
2. What happens to the names of the accountants when they're at a higher temperature?
(b) They expand.
(d) They duplicate.
3. The wind begins to grow stronger, and it jerks ________ upwards.
4. Young men are called upon in order to become _________ helpers via a sound that is produced.
5. _________ wrote a book in 1989 concerning the weather used underground and how to improve different types of weather.
(c) Our father.
(d) Our mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
2. There is a _______ hole in the bird, and hair falls to the grass in the form of drops.
3. Today, people tend to swim in large groups as they await open ________, according to this section of the story.
4. Mrs. Marcus caused ________ to enter Jason, according to the descriptions in the book.
5. What is NOT one of the weathers that is described in the book about weather that is used underground?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the unnamed men who are connected to the wire, according to this section of the book?
2. What is the cycle of the boy who walks the earth in this section of the story?
3. What is the process of detecting the position of remote things, even birds?
4. What happens to the skin when a wind gun is used?
5. What are some of the names of those parts of the brain that are able to resist the bird calls?
6. What is the only way that a person can escape from a dog?
7. What is the process in which a dog current will be created within the dog?
8. How is the experience of swimming described?
9. Where does family energy come from, according to the section entitled "Flap, Wire, and Name"?
10. What is the definition of a Walter?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)