|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
2. Circle of _________ is an area in which singing birds can encourage a pedestrian to bother a group of people.
3. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
4. _________ leave the room with the unnamed men, via a wire.
(c) Bread crumbs.
5. The front of a ______ appears to be identical to that of a horse-drawn carriage, in the first section.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is secret in this new place, as it is described in this section of the book?
2. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
3. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
4. _________ is the process in which one might weld normally replaceable parts, according to descriptions in this section.
5. The brain is split up into nine ________, which can be impacted by the surrounding environment.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)