|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author apologizes to the _________ for digging, even though the burials were initiated by this same person.
2. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
(b) Ben Marcus.
3. ________ is impossible in a severe storm from Mrs. Marcus, unless a small house is made out of a boy's hair.
4. The boy also has another animal, named _________, that has been shaved.
5. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dogs depend on the principle that ________ expand when heated.
2. A number of girls have burned while using a ________ to transmit religious things.
3. The animals stop making the weather because their _________ have been stitched tight.
4. There is a _______ hole in the bird, and hair falls to the grass in the form of drops.
5. Continuous ________ refers to a change in the alternating seasons.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the definition of a Walter?
2. How is the experience of swimming described?
3. What is the cycle of the boy who walks the earth in this section of the story?
4. What is the process of detecting the position of remote things, even birds?
5. What are the two meanings of Frederick/frederick, as defined in this section?
6. What happens to the unnamed men who are connected to the wire, according to this section of the book?
7. What is the principal on which dogs depend, according to the writing in this book?
8. What is the passenger described as in this part of the book?
9. What is the process in which a dog current will be created within the dog?
10. What are some of the names of those parts of the brain that are able to resist the bird calls?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)