|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Today, people tend to swim in large groups as they await open ________, according to this section of the story.
2. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes for the bird to reach the cloth and start pecking.
3. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
(a) Bread loaf.
4. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
5. The __________ is described as a triangular opening between the steering wheel and the street.
(b) Backseat driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1992, the call was used to anger America men and to cause _______ on the battlefields of the Middle West.
2. What is the person carrying when a new one arrives in its place?
3. Family energy from the naming of a ________ can be converted into electricity through the use of an electric cell.
4. The boy also has another animal, named _________, that has been shaved.
5. The author's name is used to identify the idea of the progenitor of what the author calls the ___________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)