|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
2. An object is whirled in the air to approximate a dead brother's __________, according to the book.
3. The boy also has another animal, named _________, that has been shaved.
4. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
5. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______ is the process in which one might weld together pieces that appear because of outside changes, such as a lack of air.
2. The _______-Burning system is one in which the girl is used as a current meter in a river to calibrate a number.
3. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
4. A ________ worn by animals can establish that sex did or did not occur, or to turn the event into a story.
5. _________ is the process in which one might weld normally replaceable parts, according to descriptions in this section.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)