|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
2. What is secret in this new place, as it is described in this section of the book?
3. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
4. There is a _______ hole in the bird, and hair falls to the grass in the form of drops.
5. If any _______ flows into the car, the driver or passenger coughs and it is expelled into the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
2. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
3. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
4. In the section Weather Killer, a place where people can live in all sorts of __________ is discussed.
5. Unnamed men connected by a wire and covered with a _______ are dipped in a room containing unrelated waters.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)