|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
(b) The house.
2. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
3. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
4. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
5. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
2. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
3. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
4. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
5. Mark Parker is the ________ who fights the darkness person in order to save people.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the process in which the electricity in the house can be restored in order to power up appliances?
2. Where does atmospheric food come from, according to the book?
3. What else will book-style illusion not alter in the process of the prison publishing industry?
4. Describe the idea of Gevortsing, as it relates to the idea of sleep collaborations, as detailed in this section of the book.
5. What is the relationship between Albert and Mark Parker?
6. Describe the structure in which the father seems to be buried, as seen in the story's writing.
7. What are some of the foods that are listed in the description of the food costume at the start of this chapter?
8. What will happen when the sleeper's stomach is massaged when they are snoring?
9. What is the effectiveness of the healing wind that God carries with him as he flies around in the sky?
10. What happens as a result of a Monica, according to this section of the book?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)