|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
(d) Hidden food.
2. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
3. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
4. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
5. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
(c) In the air.
Short Answer Questions
1. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
2. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
3. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
4. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
5. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are grass guards?
2. What happens when the boy decides to pray to the bird, according to the story?
3. What is the process of detecting the position of remote things, even birds?
4. What happens when the wind grows strong and reverses after the society moves underground?
5. What is the principal on which dogs depend, according to the writing in this book?
6. What are the three things that the author points out as having affected the horse populations?
7. What is the process in which a dog current will be created within the dog?
8. What is the point that is made about the prison publishing industry, according to the book?
9. What is the process of work, as used in the description of the process of welding?
10. What will happen when the sleeper's stomach is massaged when they are snoring?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)