|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
2. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
3. A _______ is an act in which the hostages are forced to watch a horrific event, which leaves a long-standing scar.
4. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
5. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
2. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
3. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
4. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
5. __________ of hidden food is determined between a scavenger and the original hider of it.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the history that is given about the lawn boys in this story?
2. What is the effectiveness of the healing wind that God carries with him as he flies around in the sky?
3. What are some ways in which the reader might want to respond to the act of snoring
4. What does the author give as the definition of a shirt of noise?
5. Describe the idea of Gevortsing, as it relates to the idea of sleep collaborations, as detailed in this section of the book.
6. What is the problem with the flaxen tree tools that can create angels, according to the author in this book?
7. How does the intruder typically decide to kill himself in order to cause harm to the family?
8. What is happening in response to the cultivated flowers in the prison, per this particular section of the book?
9. Some of the foods evolved into garments with what sorts of names, according to the book's content?
10. What must happen in order for desire to not destroy the object that one looks at?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)