Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
2. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
3. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
4. What is on the tools which can hurt the angels, if steps are not taken to prevent this from occurring?
5. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
2. Mark Parker is the ________ who fights the darkness person in order to save people.
3. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
4. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
5. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the names of those parts of the brain that are able to resist the bird calls?
2. How does the intruder typically decide to kill himself in order to cause harm to the family?
3. What is described in the Circle of Willis, one of the many sections in this book?
4. While the origin of air days is unclear, how are they celebrated by people in the area?
5. What are some of the foods that are listed in the description of the food costume at the start of this chapter?
6. What happens when the wind grows strong and reverses after the society moves underground?
7. What happens as a result of a Monica, according to this section of the book?
8. What is the process of coughing and how can it be stopped, according to the writing in this section of the book?
9. What is the problem with the flaxen tree tools that can create angels, according to the author in this book?
10. What are the three things that the author points out as having affected the horse populations?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)