|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The owner has to pay a pound of _______ if it's determined the food was taken.
2. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
3. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
4. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(b) Huge meals.
5. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
2. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
3. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
4. Sleep collaborations were held in Texas and _______ in 1987.
5. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
Short Essay Questions
1. What else will book-style illusion not alter in the process of the prison publishing industry?
2. What are some ways in which the reader might want to respond to the act of snoring
3. What does the author give as the definition of a shirt of noise?
4. What do certain birds do, real and mythological ones, according to the description of the author?
5. What is the point that is made about the prison publishing industry, according to the book?
6. Describe the idea of Gevortsing, as it relates to the idea of sleep collaborations, as detailed in this section of the book.
7. What happens as a result of a Monica, according to this section of the book?
8. What is the problem with the flaxen tree tools that can create angels, according to the author in this book?
9. What happens when one of the family members is able to escape from the predicament?
10. What is the process of coughing and how can it be stopped, according to the writing in this section of the book?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)