|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A _______ is an act in which the hostages are forced to watch a horrific event, which leaves a long-standing scar.
2. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(a) Huge meals.
3. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
(d) No one's.
4. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
5. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is often best to respond to snoring with _______, which can slow the sleeper's disturbed speech, according to the book.
2. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
3. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
4. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
5. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the intruder typically decide to kill himself in order to cause harm to the family?
2. What is the purpose of the wires that the sun has, according to the description of the author?
3. Some of the foods evolved into garments with what sorts of names, according to the book's content?
4. Describe the idea of Gevortsing, as it relates to the idea of sleep collaborations, as detailed in this section of the book.
5. What will happen when the sleeper's stomach is massaged when they are snoring?
6. What else will book-style illusion not alter in the process of the prison publishing industry?
7. Describe the structure in which the father seems to be buried, as seen in the story's writing.
8. What happens when the Brian is denied food, according to this section of the book?
9. What are some ways in which the reader might want to respond to the act of snoring
10. What is the process that is described in First Green?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)