|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
(b) Ice picks.
(c) Bird beaks.
(d) Needle grasses.
2. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
3. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
(a) In the air.
4. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
5. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
2. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
3. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
4. ________ has always fended off enemies, but grass came before the houses did.
5. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the effectiveness of the healing wind that God carries with him as he flies around in the sky?
2. What are some of the foods that are listed in the description of the food costume at the start of this chapter?
3. What is the process that is described in First Green?
4. Describe the idea of Gevortsing, as it relates to the idea of sleep collaborations, as detailed in this section of the book.
5. What is the history that is given about the lawn boys in this story?
6. What will happen when the sleeper's stomach is massaged when they are snoring?
7. What happens to the flier that is landing on the floating island of the Gods?
8. What is happening in response to the cultivated flowers in the prison, per this particular section of the book?
9. What happens when the Brian is denied food, according to this section of the book?
10. What does the author describe the book to be a project about? What is it meant to compile?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)