|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
(d) Sun spots.
2. No amount of book-style illusion will alter the origin of ________, according to the story.
3. A traveler who does not sleep, but only lies down during ________ cycles will progress to another phase.
4. Mark Parker is the ________ who fights the darkness person in order to save people.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Body king.
(d) Rain king.
5. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
2. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
3. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
4. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
5. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does atmospheric food come from, according to the book?
2. What happens when one of the family members is able to escape from the predicament?
3. Within a piece of experimental fiction, what are some of the traditional conventions that are not used?
4. What happens when it's a child that wants to absolve the father, according to the author?
5. Describe the idea of Gevortsing, as it relates to the idea of sleep collaborations, as detailed in this section of the book.
6. What are some of the foods that are listed in the description of the food costume at the start of this chapter?
7. What is the process that is described in First Green?
8. What is the history that is given about the lawn boys in this story?
9. What do certain birds do, real and mythological ones, according to the description of the author?
10. What must happen in order for desire to not destroy the object that one looks at?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)