|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
2. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
3. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
4. The ________ are members, people, or things that put their hands into something unseen.
5. After an item that needs to be revived is revived, it is necessary to have _________ with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
2. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
3. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
4. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
5. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the foods that are listed in the description of the food costume at the start of this chapter?
2. What is the purpose of the wires that the sun has, according to the description of the author?
3. What are some ways in which the reader might want to respond to the act of snoring
4. Within a piece of experimental fiction, what are some of the traditional conventions that are not used?
5. What else will book-style illusion not alter in the process of the prison publishing industry?
6. Describe the structure in which the father seems to be buried, as seen in the story's writing.
7. What are grass guards?
8. What will happen when the sleeper's stomach is massaged when they are snoring?
9. What is the history that is given about the lawn boys in this story?
10. While the origin of air days is unclear, how are they celebrated by people in the area?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)