|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
(c) Burlap sack.
2. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
3. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
4. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(b) Flaxen tree.
5. The family that is bound up will be forced to watch the intruder ____________.
(a) Eat a steak.
(b) Kill a child.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Watch bad TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
2. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
3. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
4. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
5. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as a result of a Monica, according to this section of the book?
2. What happens when it's a child that wants to absolve the father, according to the author?
3. What must happen in order for desire to not destroy the object that one looks at?
4. What else will book-style illusion not alter in the process of the prison publishing industry?
5. What is the process in which the electricity in the house can be restored in order to power up appliances?
6. What will happen when the sleeper's stomach is massaged when they are snoring?
7. Describe the idea of Gevortsing, as it relates to the idea of sleep collaborations, as detailed in this section of the book.
8. Within a piece of experimental fiction, what are some of the traditional conventions that are not used?
9. What is the term, God Charge, defined as in this section of the book?
10. How does the intruder typically decide to kill himself in order to cause harm to the family?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)