|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
2. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
3. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
4. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
5. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
2. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
3. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
4. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
5. Book illusion will also not affect the flower growing process of the one honest _________ that remains.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the process in which the electricity in the house can be restored in order to power up appliances?
2. What does the author describe the book to be a project about? What is it meant to compile?
3. How does the intruder typically decide to kill himself in order to cause harm to the family?
4. What is the term, God Charge, defined as in this section of the book?
5. What is happening in response to the cultivated flowers in the prison, per this particular section of the book?
6. What happens when one of the family members is able to escape from the predicament?
7. What must happen in order for desire to not destroy the object that one looks at?
8. What is the point that is made about the prison publishing industry, according to the book?
9. What is the purpose of the wires that the sun has, according to the description of the author?
10. What is the history that is given about the lawn boys in this story?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)