|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
2. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
3. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
(a) Needle grasses.
(b) Bird beaks.
(c) Ice picks.
4. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
(d) No one's.
5. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
Short Answer Questions
1. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
2. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
3. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
4. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
5. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
Short Essay Questions
1. Within a piece of experimental fiction, what are some of the traditional conventions that are not used?
2. What is the point that is made about the prison publishing industry, according to the book?
3. What is the object of the hiding-ball game, according to the writing in the story?
4. What is the process in which the electricity in the house can be restored in order to power up appliances?
5. What is the cycle of the boy who walks the earth in this section of the story?
6. What will happen when the sleeper's stomach is massaged when they are snoring?
7. What is the principal on which dogs depend, according to the writing in this book?
8. What is the idea of a drowning balance, according to the description in this section?
9. While the origin of air days is unclear, how are they celebrated by people in the area?
10. What do certain birds do, real and mythological ones, according to the description of the author?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)