|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
2. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
3. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
4. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
5. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
Short Answer Questions
1. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
2. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
3. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
4. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
5. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as a result of a Monica, according to this section of the book?
2. What is the process that is described in First Green?
3. Describe the idea of Gevortsing, as it relates to the idea of sleep collaborations, as detailed in this section of the book.
4. What are some of the foods that are listed in the description of the food costume at the start of this chapter?
5. What is the problem with the flaxen tree tools that can create angels, according to the author in this book?
6. What is the history that is given about the lawn boys in this story?
7. Describe the structure in which the father seems to be buried, as seen in the story's writing.
8. What is the effectiveness of the healing wind that God carries with him as he flies around in the sky?
9. What is the purpose of the wires that the sun has, according to the description of the author?
10. What do certain birds do, real and mythological ones, according to the description of the author?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)