|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Parker sees nameless people walking unhindered, as he _________ from the battle.
2. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
3. A brother is built from _________, much in the same way that air is built from particles, according to the book.
4. The ________ house is divine or sacred to many people, according to the book.
5. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Another tribe succeeded the dwellers, and this new tribe practiced _________ migration.
2. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
3. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
4. The first traveler will be able to _______, as soon as a traveler progresses to a new phase.
5. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the point that is made about the prison publishing industry, according to the book?
2. What is the process that is described in First Green?
3. What will happen when the sleeper's stomach is massaged when they are snoring?
4. What are the two meanings of Frederick/frederick, as defined in this section?
5. What is the cycle of the boy who walks the earth in this section of the story?
6. What is the definition of a Walter?
7. How is 'arm' described in Biology?
8. What is the problem with the flaxen tree tools that can create angels, according to the author in this book?
9. What are the three things that the author points out as having affected the horse populations?
10. What are two of the things that can happen in the place where people live in all sorts of shelters?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)