|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
2. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
3. It is often best to respond to snoring with _______, which can slow the sleeper's disturbed speech, according to the book.
4. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
5. The first traveler will be able to _______, as soon as a traveler progresses to a new phase.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ of hidden food is determined between a scavenger and the original hider of it.
2. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
3. The ________ are members, people, or things that put their hands into something unseen.
4. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
5. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the effectiveness of the healing wind that God carries with him as he flies around in the sky?
2. What is the process of coughing and how can it be stopped, according to the writing in this section of the book?
3. What does the author give as the definition of a shirt of noise?
4. Some of the foods evolved into garments with what sorts of names, according to the book's content?
5. Describe the structure in which the father seems to be buried, as seen in the story's writing.
6. Where does atmospheric food come from, according to the book?
7. What is the point that is made about the prison publishing industry, according to the book?
8. What is the problem with the flaxen tree tools that can create angels, according to the author in this book?
9. What happens when one of the family members is able to escape from the predicament?
10. What else will book-style illusion not alter in the process of the prison publishing industry?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)