|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
2. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
3. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
4. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
5. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
2. The _________ is any aspect that the Thompson cannot control, according to the Terms section.
3. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
4. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
5. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as a result of a Monica, according to this section of the book?
2. Describe the idea of Gevortsing, as it relates to the idea of sleep collaborations, as detailed in this section of the book.
3. What is the process that is described in First Green?
4. What happens when it's a child that wants to absolve the father, according to the author?
5. What is the point that is made about the prison publishing industry, according to the book?
6. What happens when one of the family members is able to escape from the predicament?
7. What is the history that is given about the lawn boys in this story?
8. What will happen when the sleeper's stomach is massaged when they are snoring?
9. What are grass guards?
10. What does the author give as the definition of a shirt of noise?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)