|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
2. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
3. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
4. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
5. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
2. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
3. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
4. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
5. It is often best to respond to snoring with _______, which can slow the sleeper's disturbed speech, according to the book.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening in response to the cultivated flowers in the prison, per this particular section of the book?
2. What are some of the foods that are listed in the description of the food costume at the start of this chapter?
3. Describe the idea of Gevortsing, as it relates to the idea of sleep collaborations, as detailed in this section of the book.
4. What does the author describe the book to be a project about? What is it meant to compile?
5. What must happen in order for desire to not destroy the object that one looks at?
6. What is the process of coughing and how can it be stopped, according to the writing in this section of the book?
7. What will happen when the sleeper's stomach is massaged when they are snoring?
8. What does the author give as the definition of a shirt of noise?
9. What are grass guards?
10. What happens to the flier that is landing on the floating island of the Gods?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)