|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
(a) Needle grasses.
(b) Ice picks.
(c) Bird beaks.
2. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
3. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
(a) Hidden food.
4. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
(a) Burlap sack.
5. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
2. Mark Parker is the ________ who fights the darkness person in order to save people.
3. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
4. Who is the one that is accused of the murder, according to the story?
5. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
Short Essay Questions
1. While the origin of air days is unclear, how are they celebrated by people in the area?
2. What do certain birds do, real and mythological ones, according to the description of the author?
3. What else will book-style illusion not alter in the process of the prison publishing industry?
4. What happens when it's a child that wants to absolve the father, according to the author?
5. Within a piece of experimental fiction, what are some of the traditional conventions that are not used?
6. What is happening in response to the cultivated flowers in the prison, per this particular section of the book?
7. What are some ways in which the reader might want to respond to the act of snoring
8. Describe the idea of Gevortsing, as it relates to the idea of sleep collaborations, as detailed in this section of the book.
9. What happens to the flier that is landing on the floating island of the Gods?
10. What is the history that is given about the lawn boys in this story?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)