|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
2. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
3. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
4. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
5. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
2. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
3. A food map of _______ is a parchment that describes things eaten by females and where they can be located.
4. Mark Parker is the ________ who fights the darkness person in order to save people.
5. No amount of book-style illusion will alter the origin of ________, according to the story.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the point that is made about the prison publishing industry, according to the book?
2. What is the process in which the electricity in the house can be restored in order to power up appliances?
3. What happens to the flier that is landing on the floating island of the Gods?
4. What does the author give as the definition of a shirt of noise?
5. What is the relationship between Albert and Mark Parker?
6. Describe the structure in which the father seems to be buried, as seen in the story's writing.
7. What happens when it's a child that wants to absolve the father, according to the author?
8. What is the process that is described in First Green?
9. How does the intruder typically decide to kill himself in order to cause harm to the family?
10. What are some of the foods that are listed in the description of the food costume at the start of this chapter?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)