|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
2. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
(d) The house.
3. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
4. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
5. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
(a) No one's.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
2. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
3. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
4. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
5. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the flier that is landing on the floating island of the Gods?
2. What is the process in which a dog current will be created within the dog?
3. What is happening in response to the cultivated flowers in the prison, per this particular section of the book?
4. What should a person do with the wind of a storm, according to quotes from the mother's book?
5. What will happen when the sleeper's stomach is massaged when they are snoring?
6. What is the process of coughing and how can it be stopped, according to the writing in this section of the book?
7. What is the process of work, as used in the description of the process of welding?
8. What happens as a result of a Monica, according to this section of the book?
9. Where does atmospheric food come from, according to the book?
10. What is the idea of a drowning balance, according to the description in this section?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)