|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
2. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
3. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
4. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
5. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
Short Answer Questions
1. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
2. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
3. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
4. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
5. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when one of the family members is able to escape from the predicament?
2. How does the intruder typically decide to kill himself in order to cause harm to the family?
3. What is the history that is given about the lawn boys in this story?
4. While the origin of air days is unclear, how are they celebrated by people in the area?
5. What is the problem with the flaxen tree tools that can create angels, according to the author in this book?
6. What does the author give as the definition of a shirt of noise?
7. What is the process of coughing and how can it be stopped, according to the writing in this section of the book?
8. What happens when the Brian is denied food, according to this section of the book?
9. What are grass guards?
10. What is the process that is described in First Green?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)