Mid-Book Test (up to The House)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
2. People underneath the garden try to ________ together in order to poison the cultivated flowers.
3. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
a) Huge meals.
4. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
5. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her...
This section contains 867 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)