|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(c) A single shot.
(d) A missed walk.
2. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
3. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
4. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
5. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
Short Answer Questions
1. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
2. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
3. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
4. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
5. The ________ are members, people, or things that put their hands into something unseen.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some ways in which the reader might want to respond to the act of snoring
2. What does the author describe the book to be a project about? What is it meant to compile?
3. What is the problem with the flaxen tree tools that can create angels, according to the author in this book?
4. What is the history that is given about the lawn boys in this story?
5. While the origin of air days is unclear, how are they celebrated by people in the area?
6. What do certain birds do, real and mythological ones, according to the description of the author?
7. What is the effectiveness of the healing wind that God carries with him as he flies around in the sky?
8. What is the process of coughing and how can it be stopped, according to the writing in this section of the book?
9. What happens as a result of a Monica, according to this section of the book?
10. Some of the foods evolved into garments with what sorts of names, according to the book's content?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)