|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A _______ is an act in which the hostages are forced to watch a horrific event, which leaves a long-standing scar.
2. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
3. No amount of book-style illusion will alter the origin of ________, according to the story.
4. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
5. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(b) Huge meals.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
2. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
3. The _________ is any aspect that the Thompson cannot control, according to the Terms section.
4. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
5. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the object of the hiding-ball game, according to the writing in the story?
2. What should a person do with the wind of a storm, according to quotes from the mother's book?
3. How does the intruder typically decide to kill himself in order to cause harm to the family?
4. What are some of the foods that are listed in the description of the food costume at the start of this chapter?
5. What does the author give as the definition of a shirt of noise?
6. Describe the structure in which the father seems to be buried, as seen in the story's writing.
7. Within a piece of experimental fiction, what are some of the traditional conventions that are not used?
8. What are the three things that the author points out as having affected the horse populations?
9. What is the process that is described in First Green?
10. What is the relationship between Albert and Mark Parker?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)