|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
2. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
3. ________ has always fended off enemies, but grass came before the houses did.
(c) Cloud cover.
4. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(c) Flaxen tree.
5. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
Short Answer Questions
1. After an item that needs to be revived is revived, it is necessary to have _________ with it.
2. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
3. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
4. What is on the tools which can hurt the angels, if steps are not taken to prevent this from occurring?
5. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the structure in which the father seems to be buried, as seen in the story's writing.
2. What is the effectiveness of the healing wind that God carries with him as he flies around in the sky?
3. What happens when the Brian is denied food, according to this section of the book?
4. How does the intruder typically decide to kill himself in order to cause harm to the family?
5. What is happening in response to the cultivated flowers in the prison, per this particular section of the book?
6. What is the purpose of the wires that the sun has, according to the description of the author?
7. While the origin of air days is unclear, how are they celebrated by people in the area?
8. What is the relationship between Albert and Mark Parker?
9. What is the point that is made about the prison publishing industry, according to the book?
10. What will happen when the sleeper's stomach is massaged when they are snoring?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)