|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
2. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
3. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
4. The _______-Burning system is one in which the girl is used as a current meter in a river to calibrate a number.
5. _________ leave the room with the unnamed men, via a wire.
(b) Bread crumbs.
6. When the ________ leave, they take along cells and water which become the names of new children.
7. What is secret in this new place, as it is described in this section of the book?
8. The front of a ______ appears to be identical to that of a horse-drawn carriage, in the first section.
9. There is a system of detecting the position of things, including birds, by filling their mouths with _________.
10. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
11. The wind begins to grow stronger, and it jerks ________ upwards.
12. What is NOT one of the names that is used to name the accountants, as described in this book?
13. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
14. The father used to make shows with _________ for the author and for the author's brother, it seems.
15. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
(c) Ben Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the electric cell that is described in #149?
2. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
3. In the section Weather Killer, a place where people can live in all sorts of __________ is discussed.
4. ________ interception is an obstruction that takes the form of patterns or clouds people see when bids fly.
5. In 1992, the call was used to anger America men and to cause _______ on the battlefields of the Middle West.
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)