|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
2. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
3. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
4. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
5. The _________ is a percussion instrument known worldwide and throughout history, according to the author.
6. The father used to make shows with _________ for the author and for the author's brother, it seems.
7. Dogs depend on the principle that ________ expand when heated.
(c) Food bowls.
(d) Air bubbles.
8. The boy also has another animal, named _________, that has been shaved.
9. The _______-Burning system is one in which the girl is used as a current meter in a river to calibrate a number.
10. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
11. _________ is described as a eulogy that is delivered beside a grave, according to this section of the stories.
12. The animals stop making the weather because their _________ have been stitched tight.
13. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
14. SINTER is another word for __________.
(a) Sky interception.
(b) Movement blocking.
(d) Location checking.
15. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a _______ hole in the bird, and hair falls to the grass in the form of drops.
2. The brain is split up into nine ________, which can be impacted by the surrounding environment.
3. A number of girls have burned while using a ________ to transmit religious things.
4. Which of the sexes will have more trouble being blinded by the sparks when welding?
5. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)