|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy loses an animal named _______ whom the father says has to go somewhere else in order to be repaired.
2. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
3. What is another name for the electric cell that is described in #149?
(a) Wire string.
(b) Wire man.
(c) Wire boy.
(d) Flip wire.
4. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
5. Which of the sexes will have more trouble being blinded by the sparks when welding?
6. The _______-Burning system is one in which the girl is used as a current meter in a river to calibrate a number.
7. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
8. An object is whirled in the air to approximate a dead brother's __________, according to the book.
9. ________ is impossible in a severe storm from Mrs. Marcus, unless a small house is made out of a boy's hair.
10. The ________ unit is the unit whose snorts and brays will divert the airflow, according to the author.
11. ________ can involve the entire body, or is can be limited to certain parts of the body, according to the author.
12. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
13. What is secret in this new place, as it is described in this section of the book?
14. A ________ walks among the people and kills them.
15. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
2. The brain is split up into nine ________, which can be impacted by the surrounding environment.
3. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
4. There is a _______ hole in the bird, and hair falls to the grass in the form of drops.
5. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)