|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
2. A _______ that moves at the speed of the sky is invisible and can lodge itself in the father.
3. During the expansion, the dog will become less _______ because it contains less matter than when it was smaller.
4. Warmer portions of the ________ rise through its cooler parts, to be replaced by cooler parts.
5. ________ is impossible in a severe storm from Mrs. Marcus, unless a small house is made out of a boy's hair.
6. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
7. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
8. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
9. There is a system of detecting the position of things, including birds, by filling their mouths with _________.
10. _________ is the process in which one might weld normally replaceable parts, according to descriptions in this section.
11. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
12. The boy loses an animal named _______ whom the father says has to go somewhere else in order to be repaired.
13. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
14. The _________ is a percussion instrument known worldwide and throughout history, according to the author.
15. The father used to make shows with _________ for the author and for the author's brother, it seems.
Short Answer Questions
1. A number of girls have burned while using a ________ to transmit religious things.
2. The brain is split up into nine ________, which can be impacted by the surrounding environment.
3. An object is whirled in the air to approximate a dead brother's __________, according to the book.
4. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
5. _________ is described as a eulogy that is delivered beside a grave, according to this section of the stories.
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)