|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Warmer portions of the ________ rise through its cooler parts, to be replaced by cooler parts.
2. _________ leave the room with the unnamed men, via a wire.
(d) Bread crumbs.
3. Mrs. Marcus caused ________ to enter Jason, according to the descriptions in the book.
4. What is secret in this new place, as it is described in this section of the book?
5. When the ________ leave, they take along cells and water which become the names of new children.
6. An object is whirled in the air to approximate a dead brother's __________, according to the book.
7. The animals stop making the weather because their _________ have been stitched tight.
8. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
9. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
10. The boy also has another animal, named _________, that has been shaved.
11. The author's name is used to identify the idea of the progenitor of what the author calls the ___________.
(a) Anti Christ.
12. Swimming becomes a commemoration of the dead that involves arcing movements of the ________.
13. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
14. A ________ worn by animals can establish that sex did or did not occur, or to turn the event into a story.
(a) Dog collar.
(b) Wool cap.
(c) Tank top.
(d) Woolen scarf.
15. During the expansion, the dog will become less _______ because it contains less matter than when it was smaller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dogs depend on the principle that ________ expand when heated.
2. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
3. A small boy is an assistant who takes care of a giant _________ that eats air.
4. In 1992, the call was used to anger America men and to cause _______ on the battlefields of the Middle West.
5. Birds fly in front of _______ shining on the landscape and the water, forming patterns.
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)