|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the names of the accountants when they're at a higher temperature?
(a) They expand.
(d) They duplicate.
2. Today, people tend to swim in large groups as they await open ________, according to this section of the story.
3. What is the person carrying when a new one arrives in its place?
4. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
5. Circle of _________ is an area in which singing birds can encourage a pedestrian to bother a group of people.
6. What is another name for the electric cell that is described in #149?
(a) Wire man.
(b) Wire string.
(c) Wire boy.
(d) Flip wire.
7. A small boy is an assistant who takes care of a giant _________ that eats air.
8. Swimming becomes a commemoration of the dead that involves arcing movements of the ________.
9. Birds fly in front of _______ shining on the landscape and the water, forming patterns.
(c) Candle light.
10. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
11. The bird watches the ________ as it controls the father, instead of escaping from the cloth.
12. The boy loses an animal named _______ whom the father says has to go somewhere else in order to be repaired.
13. In 1992, the call was used to anger America men and to cause _______ on the battlefields of the Middle West.
(a) Peace talks.
(d) Labor strikes.
14. Unnamed men connected by a wire and covered with a _______ are dipped in a room containing unrelated waters.
15. Continuous ________ refers to a change in the alternating seasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the ________ leave, they take along cells and water which become the names of new children.
2. The ________ unit is the unit whose snorts and brays will divert the airflow, according to the author.
3. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
4. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
5. The father used to make shows with _________ for the author and for the author's brother, it seems.
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)