|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the names that is used to name the accountants, as described in this book?
2. Mrs. Marcus caused ________ to enter Jason, according to the descriptions in the book.
3. The author's name is used to identify the idea of the progenitor of what the author calls the ___________.
(b) Anti Christ.
4. Which of the sexes will have more trouble being blinded by the sparks when welding?
5. The positioning system provide information about the location and the emotional state of the _________.
6. The types of _________ in which horses are found are as varied as all the influences which have brought them into being.
7. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
8. SINTER is another word for __________.
(b) Movement blocking.
(c) Sky interception.
(d) Location checking.
9. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
10. _______ is the process in which one might weld together pieces that appear because of outside changes, such as a lack of air.
11. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
(c) Bread loaf.
12. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
13. Unnamed men connected by a wire and covered with a _______ are dipped in a room containing unrelated waters.
14. _______ is a summons issued to those who serve in what the author calls the animal forces.
15. ________ interception is an obstruction that takes the form of patterns or clouds people see when bids fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. If any _______ flows into the car, the driver or passenger coughs and it is expelled into the ocean.
2. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
3. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
4. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes for the bird to reach the cloth and start pecking.
5. The ________ unit is the unit whose snorts and brays will divert the airflow, according to the author.
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)