|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The types of _________ in which horses are found are as varied as all the influences which have brought them into being.
2. _________ wrote a book in 1989 concerning the weather used underground and how to improve different types of weather.
(b) Our mother.
(c) Our father.
3. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
4. What is NOT one of the names that is used to name the accountants, as described in this book?
5. English scientists created a method of _________ based on the patter of flutters that emerge from a string and a wire over a mouth.
6. ________ is impossible in a severe storm from Mrs. Marcus, unless a small house is made out of a boy's hair.
7. _______ is the process in which one might weld together pieces that appear because of outside changes, such as a lack of air.
8. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
9. If any _______ flows into the car, the driver or passenger coughs and it is expelled into the ocean.
10. There is a system of detecting the position of things, including birds, by filling their mouths with _________.
11. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
12. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
13. The __________ is described as a triangular opening between the steering wheel and the street.
(b) Backseat driver.
14. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
15. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
Short Answer Questions
1. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
2. Warmer portions of the ________ rise through its cooler parts, to be replaced by cooler parts.
3. _______ is a summons issued to those who serve in what the author calls the animal forces.
4. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
5. The bird watches the ________ as it controls the father, instead of escaping from the cloth.
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)