|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. After an item that needs to be revived is revived, it is necessary to have _________ with it.
2. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
3. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
4. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
5. _________ is the process in...
This section contains 506 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)