|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the section Weather Killer, a place where people can live in all sorts of __________ is discussed.
2. Warmer portions of the ________ rise through its cooler parts, to be replaced by cooler parts.
3. The positioning system provide information about the location and the emotional state of the _________.
4. The ________ unit is the unit whose snorts and brays will divert the airflow, according to the author.
5. There is a system of detecting the position of things, including birds, by filling their mouths with _________.
6. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
7. How many sections of the brain are able to resist the birdcalls?
8. Family energy from the naming of a ________ can be converted into electricity through the use of an electric cell.
9. If any _______ flows into the car, the driver or passenger coughs and it is expelled into the ocean.
10. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
11. The boy loses an animal named _______ whom the father says has to go somewhere else in order to be repaired.
12. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
13. What is the person carrying when a new one arrives in its place?
14. What happens to the names of the accountants when they're at a higher temperature?
(a) They expand.
(b) They duplicate.
15. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Swimming becomes a commemoration of the dead that involves arcing movements of the ________.
2. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
3. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
4. What is NOT one of the weathers that is described in the book about weather that is used underground?
5. There is a _______ hole in the bird, and hair falls to the grass in the form of drops.
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)