|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
(b) Ben Marcus.
2. The __________ is described as a triangular opening between the steering wheel and the street.
(a) Backseat driver.
3. The positioning system provide information about the location and the emotional state of the _________.
4. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
5. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
6. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
7. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
(a) Bread loaf.
8. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
9. The front of a ______ appears to be identical to that of a horse-drawn carriage, in the first section.
10. English scientists created a method of _________ based on the patter of flutters that emerge from a string and a wire over a mouth.
11. There is a system of detecting the position of things, including birds, by filling their mouths with _________.
12. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
13. If any _______ flows into the car, the driver or passenger coughs and it is expelled into the ocean.
14. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
15. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
2. Which of the sexes will have more trouble being blinded by the sparks when welding?
3. _________ is the process in which one might weld normally replaceable parts, according to descriptions in this section.
4. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
5. SINTER is another word for __________.
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)