|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The animals stop making the weather because their _________ have been stitched tight.
2. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
3. Swimming becomes a commemoration of the dead that involves arcing movements of the ________.
4. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
5. The boy loses an animal named _______ whom the father says has to go somewhere else in order to be repaired.
6. The boy also has another animal, named _________, that has been shaved.
7. The positioning system provide information about the location and the emotional state of the _________.
8. If any _______ flows into the car, the driver or passenger coughs and it is expelled into the ocean.
9. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
10. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
11. The _______-Burning system is one in which the girl is used as a current meter in a river to calibrate a number.
12. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
13. A small boy is an assistant who takes care of a giant _________ that eats air.
14. How many sections of the brain are able to resist the birdcalls?
15. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a _______ hole in the bird, and hair falls to the grass in the form of drops.
2. Dogs depend on the principle that ________ expand when heated.
3. Unnamed men connected by a wire and covered with a _______ are dipped in a room containing unrelated waters.
4. Continuous ________ refers to a change in the alternating seasons.
5. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)