|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A number of girls have burned while using a ________ to transmit religious things.
2. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
3. _________ is described as a eulogy that is delivered beside a grave, according to this section of the stories.
4. An object is whirled in the air to approximate a dead brother's __________, according to the book.
5. The bird watches the ________ as it controls the father, instead of escaping from the cloth.
6. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
7. The front of a ______ appears to be identical to that of a horse-drawn carriage, in the first section.
8. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
(a) Ben Marcus.
9. _________ leave the room with the unnamed men, via a wire.
(a) Bread crumbs.
10. Which of the sexes will have more trouble being blinded by the sparks when welding?
11. A ________ worn by animals can establish that sex did or did not occur, or to turn the event into a story.
(a) Wool cap.
(b) Tank top.
(c) Woolen scarf.
(d) Dog collar.
12. There is a system of detecting the position of things, including birds, by filling their mouths with _________.
13. The wind begins to grow stronger, and it jerks ________ upwards.
14. The animals stop making the weather because their _________ have been stitched tight.
15. Unnamed men connected by a wire and covered with a _______ are dipped in a room containing unrelated waters.
Short Answer Questions
1. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
2. What is another name for the electric cell that is described in #149?
3. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
4. SINTER is another word for __________.
5. _______ is the process in which one might weld together pieces that appear because of outside changes, such as a lack of air.
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)