|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
2. ________ is impossible in a severe storm from Mrs. Marcus, unless a small house is made out of a boy's hair.
3. The ________ unit is the unit whose snorts and brays will divert the airflow, according to the author.
4. A ________ worn by animals can establish that sex did or did not occur, or to turn the event into a story.
(a) Woolen scarf.
(b) Tank top.
(c) Wool cap.
(d) Dog collar.
5. _________ leave the room with the unnamed men, via a wire.
(a) Bread crumbs.
6. _________ is described as a eulogy that is delivered beside a grave, according to this section of the stories.
7. Dogs depend on the principle that ________ expand when heated.
(b) Food bowls.
(d) Air bubbles.
8. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes for the bird to reach the cloth and start pecking.
9. The boy also has another animal, named _________, that has been shaved.
10. A _______ that moves at the speed of the sky is invisible and can lodge itself in the father.
11. The wind begins to grow stronger, and it jerks ________ upwards.
12. _______ is a summons issued to those who serve in what the author calls the animal forces.
13. If any _______ flows into the car, the driver or passenger coughs and it is expelled into the ocean.
14. The author's name is used to identify the idea of the progenitor of what the author calls the ___________.
(b) Anti Christ.
15. English scientists created a method of _________ based on the patter of flutters that emerge from a string and a wire over a mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
2. SINTER is another word for __________.
3. The bird watches the ________ as it controls the father, instead of escaping from the cloth.
4. ________ interception is an obstruction that takes the form of patterns or clouds people see when bids fly.
5. Circle of _________ is an area in which singing birds can encourage a pedestrian to bother a group of people.
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)