|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes for the bird to reach the cloth and start pecking.
2. The positioning system provide information about the location and the emotional state of the _________.
3. What is secret in this new place, as it is described in this section of the book?
4. When the ________ leave, they take along cells and water which become the names of new children.
5. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
(b) Bread loaf.
6. The _________ is a percussion instrument known worldwide and throughout history, according to the author.
7. Inside the vessel of the _______, substances can be moved, divided, reduced, or enumerated.
8. The boy also has another animal, named _________, that has been shaved.
9. Mrs. Marcus caused ________ to enter Jason, according to the descriptions in the book.
10. Dogs depend on the principle that ________ expand when heated.
(b) Air bubbles.
(c) Food bowls.
11. ________ is impossible in a severe storm from Mrs. Marcus, unless a small house is made out of a boy's hair.
12. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
13. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
14. What is the person carrying when a new one arrives in its place?
15. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
Short Answer Questions
1. The father used to make shows with _________ for the author and for the author's brother, it seems.
2. If any _______ flows into the car, the driver or passenger coughs and it is expelled into the ocean.
3. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
4. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
5. Swimming becomes a commemoration of the dead that involves arcing movements of the ________.
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)