|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
(c) Ben Marcus.
2. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
3. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
4. The boy also has another animal, named _________, that has been shaved.
5. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
6. The brain is split up into nine ________, which can be impacted by the surrounding environment.
7. The __________ is described as a triangular opening between the steering wheel and the street.
(d) Backseat driver.
8. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
9. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
10. What is the person carrying when a new one arrives in its place?
11. _______ is the process in which one might weld together pieces that appear because of outside changes, such as a lack of air.
12. The animals stop making the weather because their _________ have been stitched tight.
13. ________ is impossible in a severe storm from Mrs. Marcus, unless a small house is made out of a boy's hair.
14. A number of girls have burned while using a ________ to transmit religious things.
15. If any _______ flows into the car, the driver or passenger coughs and it is expelled into the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
2. Inside the vessel of the _______, substances can be moved, divided, reduced, or enumerated.
3. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
4. Which of the sexes will have more trouble being blinded by the sparks when welding?
5. Family energy from the naming of a ________ can be converted into electricity through the use of an electric cell.
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)