|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
2. _________ is described as a eulogy that is delivered beside a grave, according to this section of the stories.
3. _______ is the process in which one might weld together pieces that appear because of outside changes, such as a lack of air.
4. ________ can involve the entire body, or is can be limited to certain parts of the body, according to the author.
5. A ________ walks among the people and kills them.
6. When the ________ leave, they take along cells and water which become the names of new children.
7. What happens to the names of the accountants when they're at a higher temperature?
(a) They expand.
(d) They duplicate.
8. Circle of _________ is an area in which singing birds can encourage a pedestrian to bother a group of people.
9. The father used to make shows with _________ for the author and for the author's brother, it seems.
10. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
11. A ________ worn by animals can establish that sex did or did not occur, or to turn the event into a story.
(a) Wool cap.
(b) Tank top.
(c) Dog collar.
(d) Woolen scarf.
12. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
13. Mrs. Marcus caused ________ to enter Jason, according to the descriptions in the book.
14. _________ leave the room with the unnamed men, via a wire.
(a) Bread crumbs.
15. What is NOT one of the names that is used to name the accountants, as described in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Birds fly in front of _______ shining on the landscape and the water, forming patterns.
2. _________ wrote a book in 1989 concerning the weather used underground and how to improve different types of weather.
3. The boy also has another animal, named _________, that has been shaved.
4. Swimming becomes a commemoration of the dead that involves arcing movements of the ________.
5. The _________ is a percussion instrument known worldwide and throughout history, according to the author.
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)