|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
2. In 1992, the call was used to anger America men and to cause _______ on the battlefields of the Middle West.
(b) Labor strikes.
(d) Peace talks.
3. The ________ unit is the unit whose snorts and brays will divert the airflow, according to the author.
4. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
5. A _______ gun is a tool that is used to punch holes in the skin.
6. What is NOT one of the weathers that is described in the book about weather that is used underground?
(b) Backward wind.
(c) Gray mitten.
(d) Nonvertical rain.
7. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
8. How many sections of the brain are able to resist the birdcalls?
9. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
10. The author's name is used to identify the idea of the progenitor of what the author calls the ___________.
(c) Anti Christ.
11. The _______-Burning system is one in which the girl is used as a current meter in a river to calibrate a number.
12. Inside the vessel of the _______, substances can be moved, divided, reduced, or enumerated.
13. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
14. Unnamed men connected by a wire and covered with a _______ are dipped in a room containing unrelated waters.
15. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
2. _________ is the process in which one might weld normally replaceable parts, according to descriptions in this section.
3. English scientists created a method of _________ based on the patter of flutters that emerge from a string and a wire over a mouth.
4. _______ is a summons issued to those who serve in what the author calls the animal forces.
5. Family energy from the naming of a ________ can be converted into electricity through the use of an electric cell.
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)