|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A _______ gun is a tool that is used to punch holes in the skin.
2. The brain is split up into nine ________, which can be impacted by the surrounding environment.
3. English scientists created a method of _________ based on the patter of flutters that emerge from a string and a wire over a mouth.
4. How many sections of the brain are able to resist the birdcalls?
5. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes for the bird to reach the cloth and start pecking.
6. What is secret in this new place, as it is described in this section of the book?
7. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
8. What is the person carrying when a new one arrives in its place?
9. _______ is the process in which one might weld together pieces that appear because of outside changes, such as a lack of air.
10. The father used to make shows with _________ for the author and for the author's brother, it seems.
11. The boy also has another animal, named _________, that has been shaved.
12. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
13. _________ is the process in which one might weld normally replaceable parts, according to descriptions in this section.
14. _________ is described as a eulogy that is delivered beside a grave, according to this section of the stories.
15. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the names that is used to name the accountants, as described in this book?
2. The wind begins to grow stronger, and it jerks ________ upwards.
3. The front of a ______ appears to be identical to that of a horse-drawn carriage, in the first section.
4. A ________ walks among the people and kills them.
5. A small boy is an assistant who takes care of a giant _________ that eats air.
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)