|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dogs depend on the principle that ________ expand when heated.
(a) Air bubbles.
(d) Food bowls.
2. The author's name is used to identify the idea of the progenitor of what the author calls the ___________.
(a) Anti Christ.
3. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
4. The animals stop making the weather because their _________ have been stitched tight.
5. There is a _______ hole in the bird, and hair falls to the grass in the form of drops.
6. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes for the bird to reach the cloth and start pecking.
7. _______ is a summons issued to those who serve in what the author calls the animal forces.
8. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
9. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
10. The _______-Burning system is one in which the girl is used as a current meter in a river to calibrate a number.
11. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
12. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
13. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
14. The ________ unit is the unit whose snorts and brays will divert the airflow, according to the author.
15. ________ can involve the entire body, or is can be limited to certain parts of the body, according to the author.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
2. If any _______ flows into the car, the driver or passenger coughs and it is expelled into the ocean.
3. Which of the sexes will have more trouble being blinded by the sparks when welding?
4. In the section Weather Killer, a place where people can live in all sorts of __________ is discussed.
5. The bird watches the ________ as it controls the father, instead of escaping from the cloth.
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)