|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is secret in this new place, as it is described in this section of the book?
2. _______ is the process in which one might weld together pieces that appear because of outside changes, such as a lack of air.
3. The animals stop making the weather because their _________ have been stitched tight.
4. There is a _______ hole in the bird, and hair falls to the grass in the form of drops.
5. The bird watches the ________ as it controls the father, instead of escaping from the cloth.
6. Which of the sexes will have more trouble being blinded by the sparks when welding?
7. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
8. Family energy from the naming of a ________ can be converted into electricity through the use of an electric cell.
9. A _______ that moves at the speed of the sky is invisible and can lodge itself in the father.
10. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
11. An object is whirled in the air to approximate a dead brother's __________, according to the book.
12. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
(d) Ben Marcus.
13. Circle of _________ is an area in which singing birds can encourage a pedestrian to bother a group of people.
14. The front of a ______ appears to be identical to that of a horse-drawn carriage, in the first section.
15. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
2. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
3. Continuous ________ refers to a change in the alternating seasons.
4. The types of _________ in which horses are found are as varied as all the influences which have brought them into being.
5. The positioning system provide information about the location and the emotional state of the _________.
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)