|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(c) Flaxen tree.
2. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
3. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
4. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
5. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
6. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
7. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
8. The _________ is any aspect that the Thompson cannot control, according to the Terms section.
9. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
(a) The house.
10. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
11. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
12. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
13. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
14. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(a) Huge meals.
15. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first traveler will be able to _______, as soon as a traveler progresses to a new phase.
2. Another tribe succeeded the dwellers, and this new tribe practiced _________ migration.
3. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
4. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
5. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)