|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
2. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
3. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
4. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
5. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
(c) Dead wife.
6. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
7. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
8. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
9. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
10. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
11. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
12. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
13. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(a) A missed walk.
(b) A single shot.
14. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
15. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
2. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
3. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
4. A food map of _______ is a parchment that describes things eaten by females and where they can be located.
5. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)