|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
(a) Ice picks.
(b) Bird beaks.
(d) Needle grasses.
2. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
(b) In the air.
3. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
(d) Dead wife.
4. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
5. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
6. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
7. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
8. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
9. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(d) Flaxen tree.
10. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
11. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
12. The owner has to pay a pound of _______ if it's determined the food was taken.
13. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
14. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
15. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
2. The family that is bound up will be forced to watch the intruder ____________.
3. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
4. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
5. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)