|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
2. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(b) A missed walk.
(c) A single shot.
3. What is on the tools which can hurt the angels, if steps are not taken to prevent this from occurring?
4. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
5. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
6. The ________ are members, people, or things that put their hands into something unseen.
7. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
(a) Honor roll.
8. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
9. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(c) Huge meals.
10. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
11. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
12. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
13. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
(a) Little birds.
14. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
15. The _________ is any aspect that the Thompson cannot control, according to the Terms section.
Short Answer Questions
1. People underneath the garden try to ________ together in order to poison the cultivated flowers.
2. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
3. The first traveler will be able to _______, as soon as a traveler progresses to a new phase.
4. Another tribe succeeded the dwellers, and this new tribe practiced _________ migration.
5. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)