|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(a) A single shot.
(b) A missed walk.
2. What is on the tools which can hurt the angels, if steps are not taken to prevent this from occurring?
3. Parker sees nameless people walking unhindered, as he _________ from the battle.
4. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
5. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
6. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
7. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
8. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
9. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
(a) Burlap sack.
10. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
(c) Hidden food.
11. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(a) Flaxen tree.
12. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
13. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
14. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
15. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
(b) Sun spots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
2. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
3. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
4. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
5. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)