|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Book illusion will also not affect the flower growing process of the one honest _________ that remains.
2. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
3. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
4. Mark Parker is the ________ who fights the darkness person in order to save people.
(a) Rain king.
(b) Body king.
(c) Police officer.
5. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
6. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
7. The ________ are members, people, or things that put their hands into something unseen.
8. A brother is built from _________, much in the same way that air is built from particles, according to the book.
9. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
(b) Honor roll.
10. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
11. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
12. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
13. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
14. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
15. The family that is bound up will be forced to watch the intruder ____________.
(a) Watch bad TV.
(b) Kill a child.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Eat a steak.
Short Answer Questions
1. No amount of book-style illusion will alter the origin of ________, according to the story.
2. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
3. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
4. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
5. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)