|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
2. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
3. __________ of hidden food is determined between a scavenger and the original hider of it.
4. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
5. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
6. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
7. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
(d) The house.
8. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
9. Who is the one that is accused of the murder, according to the story?
(a) Family member.
(b) Police officer.
10. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
11. The first traveler will be able to _______, as soon as a traveler progresses to a new phase.
12. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
13. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
14. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
15. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
2. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
3. What is on the tools which can hurt the angels, if steps are not taken to prevent this from occurring?
4. First ________ is a section which describes the replacement of wild growth with cultivated flowers in a prison.
5. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)