|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
2. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
(c) Sun spots.
3. No amount of book-style illusion will alter the origin of ________, according to the story.
4. A brother is built from _________, much in the same way that air is built from particles, according to the book.
5. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
6. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
(a) Dead wife.
7. People underneath the garden try to ________ together in order to poison the cultivated flowers.
8. Sleep collaborations were held in Texas and _______ in 1987.
(a) New Mexico.
9. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
10. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
11. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
12. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
13. Book illusion will also not affect the flower growing process of the one honest _________ that remains.
14. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(a) Huge meals.
15. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
2. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
3. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
4. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
5. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)