|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People underneath the garden try to ________ together in order to poison the cultivated flowers.
2. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
3. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
(c) Dead wife.
4. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
5. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
6. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
(a) In the air.
7. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
8. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
9. __________ of hidden food is determined between a scavenger and the original hider of it.
10. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
11. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
12. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
13. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
14. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(a) A missed walk.
(d) A single shot.
15. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(b) Huge meals.
Short Answer Questions
1. A traveler who does not sleep, but only lies down during ________ cycles will progress to another phase.
2. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
3. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
4. Mark Parker is the ________ who fights the darkness person in order to save people.
5. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)