|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
(a) Needle grasses.
(b) Ice picks.
(c) Bird beaks.
2. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
(a) In the air.
3. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
4. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
5. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
6. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
7. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
8. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
9. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(c) Huge meals.
10. The owner has to pay a pound of _______ if it's determined the food was taken.
11. Sleep collaborations were held in Texas and _______ in 1987.
(b) New Mexico.
12. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
(d) Honor roll.
13. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
14. A food map of _______ is a parchment that describes things eaten by females and where they can be located.
15. ________ has always fended off enemies, but grass came before the houses did.
(d) Cloud cover.
Short Answer Questions
1. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
2. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
3. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
4. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
5. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)