|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
2. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
3. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
4. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
5. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
6. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
7. A brother is built from _________, much in the same way that air is built from particles, according to the book.
8. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
9. Book illusion will also not affect the flower growing process of the one honest _________ that remains.
10. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
11. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
12. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
13. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
14. A traveler who does not sleep, but only lies down during ________ cycles will progress to another phase.
15. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
2. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
3. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
4. First ________ is a section which describes the replacement of wild growth with cultivated flowers in a prison.
5. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)