|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ are members, people, or things that put their hands into something unseen.
2. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
(b) Burlap sack.
3. A food map of _______ is a parchment that describes things eaten by females and where they can be located.
4. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
5. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
6. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
7. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
8. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
9. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
10. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
11. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
12. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
13. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
14. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
15. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
2. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
3. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
4. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
5. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)