|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
(d) Hidden food.
2. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
3. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
4. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
5. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
(c) In the air.
6. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
7. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(b) Flaxen tree.
8. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
9. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
10. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
11. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
12. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
13. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(d) Huge meals.
14. The owner has to pay a pound of _______ if it's determined the food was taken.
15. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
2. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
3. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
4. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
5. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)