|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
2. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(b) A single shot.
(c) A missed walk.
3. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
4. What is on the tools which can hurt the angels, if steps are not taken to prevent this from occurring?
5. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
6. The first traveler will be able to _______, as soon as a traveler progresses to a new phase.
7. The family that is bound up will be forced to watch the intruder ____________.
(a) Eat a steak.
(b) Kill a child.
(c) Watch bad TV.
(d) Commit suicide.
8. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
(b) In the air.
9. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
10. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
11. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
12. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
13. ________ has always fended off enemies, but grass came before the houses did.
(a) Cloud cover.
14. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
15. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
2. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
3. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
4. Book illusion will also not affect the flower growing process of the one honest _________ that remains.
5. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)