|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
2. Parker sees nameless people walking unhindered, as he _________ from the battle.
3. First ________ is a section which describes the replacement of wild growth with cultivated flowers in a prison.
4. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
5. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
6. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
7. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
8. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
9. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
10. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
11. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
12. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
13. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
14. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
15. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
2. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
3. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
4. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
5. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)