|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
2. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
3. A _______ is an act in which the hostages are forced to watch a horrific event, which leaves a long-standing scar.
4. The first traveler will be able to _______, as soon as a traveler progresses to a new phase.
5. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
6. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
7. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
(a) Hidden food.
8. Parker sees nameless people walking unhindered, as he _________ from the battle.
9. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
10. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
11. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
12. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
13. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
14. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
15. After an item that needs to be revived is revived, it is necessary to have _________ with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
2. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
3. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
4. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
5. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)