|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
2. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
3. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
4. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(a) A single shot.
(c) A missed walk.
5. The _________ is any aspect that the Thompson cannot control, according to the Terms section.
6. After an item that needs to be revived is revived, it is necessary to have _________ with it.
7. Mark Parker is the ________ who fights the darkness person in order to save people.
(b) Rain king.
(c) Body king.
(d) Police officer.
8. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
9. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
10. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
11. Sleep collaborations were held in Texas and _______ in 1987.
(c) New Mexico.
12. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
13. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
14. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
15. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
2. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
3. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
4. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
5. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)