|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
2. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
3. The family that is bound up will be forced to watch the intruder ____________.
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Eat a steak.
(c) Kill a child.
(d) Watch bad TV.
4. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
5. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
6. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
(b) Dead wife.
7. It is often best to respond to snoring with _______, which can slow the sleeper's disturbed speech, according to the book.
8. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
9. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
10. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
11. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
12. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(c) Huge meals.
13. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
(d) Honor roll.
14. People underneath the garden try to ________ together in order to poison the cultivated flowers.
15. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. The owner has to pay a pound of _______ if it's determined the food was taken.
2. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
3. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
4. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
5. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)