|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
2. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
(d) No one's.
3. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
4. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
(b) Burlap sack.
5. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
6. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
7. First ________ is a section which describes the replacement of wild growth with cultivated flowers in a prison.
8. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
9. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
(a) Honor roll.
10. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
11. Mark Parker is the ________ who fights the darkness person in order to save people.
(a) Rain king.
(b) Police officer.
(d) Body king.
12. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
13. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
14. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
15. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
Short Answer Questions
1. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
2. The first traveler will be able to _______, as soon as a traveler progresses to a new phase.
3. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
4. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
5. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)