|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
2. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(c) Huge meals.
3. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
4. Book illusion will also not affect the flower growing process of the one honest _________ that remains.
5. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
6. Another tribe succeeded the dwellers, and this new tribe practiced _________ migration.
7. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
8. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
(a) Honor roll.
9. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
10. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
11. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
12. No amount of book-style illusion will alter the origin of ________, according to the story.
13. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
14. The ________ are members, people, or things that put their hands into something unseen.
15. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
2. The _________ is any aspect that the Thompson cannot control, according to the Terms section.
3. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
4. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
5. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)