|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
2. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
3. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
4. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(d) Flaxen tree.
5. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
6. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
7. Parker sees nameless people walking unhindered, as he _________ from the battle.
8. Who is the one that is accused of the murder, according to the story?
(b) Family member.
(d) Police officer.
9. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
(c) Hidden food.
10. First ________ is a section which describes the replacement of wild growth with cultivated flowers in a prison.
11. Book illusion will also not affect the flower growing process of the one honest _________ that remains.
12. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(c) A single shot.
(d) A missed walk.
13. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
14. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
15. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
2. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
3. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
4. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
5. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)