|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
2. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
3. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
4. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
(c) Sun spots.
5. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
6. The owner has to pay a pound of _______ if it's determined the food was taken.
7. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
8. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
9. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
(b) No one's.
10. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
11. A brother is built from _________, much in the same way that air is built from particles, according to the book.
12. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
13. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
14. A _______ is an act in which the hostages are forced to watch a horrific event, which leaves a long-standing scar.
15. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
2. ________ has always fended off enemies, but grass came before the houses did.
3. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
4. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
5. It is often best to respond to snoring with _______, which can slow the sleeper's disturbed speech, according to the book.
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)