|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
2. A brother is built from _________, much in the same way that air is built from particles, according to the book.
3. The family that is bound up will be forced to watch the intruder ____________.
(a) Eat a steak.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Watch bad TV.
(d) Kill a child.
4. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
5. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
(c) Dead wife.
6. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
7. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
8. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
9. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
10. A traveler who does not sleep, but only lies down during ________ cycles will progress to another phase.
11. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
12. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
13. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
14. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
15. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
2. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
3. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
4. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
5. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)