|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
2. People underneath the garden try to ________ together in order to poison the cultivated flowers.
3. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
4. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
5. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
6. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(c) A missed walk.
(d) A single shot.
7. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
(c) Honor roll.
8. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
9. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
10. __________ of hidden food is determined between a scavenger and the original hider of it.
11. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
12. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
13. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
14. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
15. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
2. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
3. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
4. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
5. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)