|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. A ________ worn by animals can establish that sex did or did not occur, or to turn the event into a story.
a) Woolen scarf.
b) Tank top.
c) Dog collar.
d) Wool cap.
2. The bird watches the ________ as it controls the father, instead of escaping from the cloth.
3. SINTER is another word for __________.
a) Movement blocking.
c) Location checking.
d) Sky interception.
4. Birds fly in front of _______ shining on the landscape and the water, forming patterns.
d) Candle light.
5. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes...
This section contains 328 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)