|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
2. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
3. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
4. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
5. The author's name is used to identify the idea of the progenitor of what the author calls the ___________.
(c) Anti Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
2. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
3. A _______ is an act in which the hostages are forced to watch a horrific event, which leaves a long-standing scar.
4. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
5. _________ are related by race as well as by nationality and culture.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)