|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is secret in this new place, as it is described in this section of the book?
2. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
3. If any _______ flows into the car, the driver or passenger coughs and it is expelled into the ocean.
4. Today, people tend to swim in large groups as they await open ________, according to this section of the story.
5. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. English scientists created a method of _________ based on the patter of flutters that emerge from a string and a wire over a mouth.
2. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
3. The author apologizes to the _________ for digging, even though the burials were initiated by this same person.
4. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
5. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)