|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
2. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
3. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
4. Circle of _________ is an area in which singing birds can encourage a pedestrian to bother a group of people.
5. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
2. When the ________ leave, they take along cells and water which become the names of new children.
3. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
4. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
5. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)