|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bird watches the ________ as it controls the father, instead of escaping from the cloth.
2. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
3. After an item that needs to be revived is revived, it is necessary to have _________ with it.
4. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
(a) Ben Marcus.
5. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
2. Family energy from the naming of a ________ can be converted into electricity through the use of an electric cell.
3. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
4. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
5. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)