|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A _______ is an act in which the hostages are forced to watch a horrific event, which leaves a long-standing scar.
2. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
(c) In the air.
3. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
4. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
5. What is another name for the electric cell that is described in #149?
(a) Wire boy.
(b) Wire man.
(c) Flip wire.
(d) Wire string.
Short Answer Questions
1. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
2. Dogs depend on the principle that ________ expand when heated.
3. The brain is split up into nine ________, which can be impacted by the surrounding environment.
4. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
5. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)