|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes for the bird to reach the cloth and start pecking.
2. Parker sees nameless people walking unhindered, as he _________ from the battle.
3. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
4. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
5. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the names of the accountants when they're at a higher temperature?
2. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
3. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
4. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
5. Today, people tend to swim in large groups as they await open ________, according to this section of the story.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)