|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
(a) The house.
2. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
3. Warmer portions of the ________ rise through its cooler parts, to be replaced by cooler parts.
4. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
5. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. A brother is built from _________, much in the same way that air is built from particles, according to the book.
2. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
3. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
4. Book illusion will also not affect the flower growing process of the one honest _________ that remains.
5. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)