|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the section Weather Killer, a place where people can live in all sorts of __________ is discussed.
2. A brother is built from _________, much in the same way that air is built from particles, according to the book.
3. The boy also has another animal, named _________, that has been shaved.
4. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
5. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author apologizes to the _________ for digging, even though the burials were initiated by this same person.
2. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
3. What happens to the names of the accountants when they're at a higher temperature?
4. Today, people tend to swim in large groups as they await open ________, according to this section of the story.
5. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)