|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
2. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
3. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
4. Unnamed men connected by a wire and covered with a _______ are dipped in a room containing unrelated waters.
5. After an item that needs to be revived is revived, it is necessary to have _________ with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
2. The brain is split up into nine ________, which can be impacted by the surrounding environment.
3. When the ________ leave, they take along cells and water which become the names of new children.
4. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
5. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)