|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A _______ gun is a tool that is used to punch holes in the skin.
2. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
3. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
4. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
5. The wind begins to grow stronger, and it jerks ________ upwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
2. What is on the tools which can hurt the angels, if steps are not taken to prevent this from occurring?
3. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
4. Inside the vessel of the _______, substances can be moved, divided, reduced, or enumerated.
5. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)