|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
(b) The house.
2. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
3. In the section Weather Killer, a place where people can live in all sorts of __________ is discussed.
4. _________ is the process in which one might weld normally replaceable parts, according to descriptions in this section.
5. Another tribe succeeded the dwellers, and this new tribe practiced _________ migration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warmer portions of the ________ rise through its cooler parts, to be replaced by cooler parts.
2. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
3. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
4. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
5. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)