|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
2. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
3. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
4. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
5. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the section Weather Killer, a place where people can live in all sorts of __________ is discussed.
2. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
3. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
4. A food map of _______ is a parchment that describes things eaten by females and where they can be located.
5. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)