|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
2. Young men are called upon in order to become _________ helpers via a sound that is produced.
3. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
4. Sleep collaborations were held in Texas and _______ in 1987.
(c) New Mexico.
5. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
Short Answer Questions
1. The family that is bound up will be forced to watch the intruder ____________.
2. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
3. The _______-Burning system is one in which the girl is used as a current meter in a river to calibrate a number.
4. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
5. What is on the tools which can hurt the angels, if steps are not taken to prevent this from occurring?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)