|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
2. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
3. _________ leave the room with the unnamed men, via a wire.
(a) Bread crumbs.
4. A mist of released ________ spines creates a garment that protects the music, according to the book.
5. The __________ is described as a triangular opening between the steering wheel and the street.
(a) Backseat driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Unnamed men connected by a wire and covered with a _______ are dipped in a room containing unrelated waters.
2. How many sections of the brain are able to resist the birdcalls?
3. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
4. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
5. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)