|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
2. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
3. ________ has always fended off enemies, but grass came before the houses did.
(c) Cloud cover.
4. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
5. English scientists created a method of _________ based on the patter of flutters that emerge from a string and a wire over a mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
2. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
3. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
4. What is NOT one of the weathers that is described in the book about weather that is used underground?
5. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)