|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
2. The living boy swings a shrunken ________ inside his pocket, ceding his life to the brother who preceded him.
3. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
4. English scientists created a method of _________ based on the patter of flutters that emerge from a string and a wire over a mouth.
5. Sleep collaborations were held in Texas and _______ in 1987.
(a) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
2. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
3. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
4. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes for the bird to reach the cloth and start pecking.
5. A brother is built from _________, much in the same way that air is built from particles, according to the book.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)