|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
2. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
(d) Burlap sack.
3. ________ can involve the entire body, or is can be limited to certain parts of the body, according to the author.
4. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
5. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. A ________ walks among the people and kills them.
2. If any _______ flows into the car, the driver or passenger coughs and it is expelled into the ocean.
3. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
4. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
5. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)