|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _________ is a percussion instrument known worldwide and throughout history, according to the author.
2. _________ leave the room with the unnamed men, via a wire.
(c) Bread crumbs.
3. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
4. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
5. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
(b) Honor roll.
Short Answer Questions
1. Another tribe succeeded the dwellers, and this new tribe practiced _________ migration.
2. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
3. Today, people tend to swim in large groups as they await open ________, according to this section of the story.
4. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
5. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)