|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
2. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
3. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
4. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
(b) Ben Marcus.
5. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Family energy from the naming of a ________ can be converted into electricity through the use of an electric cell.
2. Who is the one that is accused of the murder, according to the story?
3. The boy loses an animal named _______ whom the father says has to go somewhere else in order to be repaired.
4. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
5. People underneath the garden try to ________ together in order to poison the cultivated flowers.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)