|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In ________ medicine, arm playing can become very complicated, according to the author.
2. Today, people tend to swim in large groups as they await open ________, according to this section of the story.
3. Mrs. Marcus caused ________ to enter Jason, according to the descriptions in the book.
4. Circle of _________ is an area in which singing birds can encourage a pedestrian to bother a group of people.
5. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
2. What is another name for the electric cell that is described in #149?
3. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
4. Mark Parker is the ________ who fights the darkness person in order to save people.
5. Which of the sexes will have more trouble being blinded by the sparks when welding?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)