|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
2. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes for the bird to reach the cloth and start pecking.
3. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
4. Swimming becomes a commemoration of the dead that involves arcing movements of the ________.
5. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
(b) Dead wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
2. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
3. What happens to the names of the accountants when they're at a higher temperature?
4. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
5. ________ interception is an obstruction that takes the form of patterns or clouds people see when bids fly.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)