|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
2. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
(b) Sun spots.
3. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
4. An object is whirled in the air to approximate a dead brother's __________, according to the book.
5. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
(a) The house.
Short Answer Questions
1. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
2. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
3. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
4. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
5. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)