|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(a) Huge meals.
2. The _______-Burning system is one in which the girl is used as a current meter in a river to calibrate a number.
3. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
4. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
(b) In the air.
5. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
2. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
3. In the section Weather Killer, a place where people can live in all sorts of __________ is discussed.
4. First ________ is a section which describes the replacement of wild growth with cultivated flowers in a prison.
5. ________ interception is an obstruction that takes the form of patterns or clouds people see when bids fly.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)