|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
2. The owner has to pay a pound of _______ if it's determined the food was taken.
3. Birds fly in front of _______ shining on the landscape and the water, forming patterns.
(a) Candle light.
4. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
5. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
2. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
3. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
4. The ________ house is divine or sacred to many people, according to the book.
5. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)