|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ house is divine or sacred to many people, according to the book.
2. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
3. Who is the one that is accused of the murder, according to the story?
(c) Police officer.
(d) Family member.
4. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
5. The _________ is any aspect that the Thompson cannot control, according to the Terms section.
Short Answer Questions
1. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
2. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
3. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
4. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
5. The author apologizes to the _________ for digging, even though the burials were initiated by this same person.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)