|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
2. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
3. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
(c) Bread loaf.
4. The bird watches the ________ as it controls the father, instead of escaping from the cloth.
5. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
2. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
3. A food map of _______ is a parchment that describes things eaten by females and where they can be located.
4. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
5. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)