|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
2. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
3. Young men are called upon in order to become _________ helpers via a sound that is produced.
4. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
(b) No one's.
5. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
Short Answer Questions
1. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
2. SINTER is another word for __________.
3. _______ is a summons issued to those who serve in what the author calls the animal forces.
4. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
5. The first traveler will be able to _______, as soon as a traveler progresses to a new phase.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)