|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
2. The boy lives in a big house and buries ________ when the item he is in charge of caring for goes away for the day.
3. _________ leave the room with the unnamed men, via a wire.
(d) Bread crumbs.
4. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
5. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
2. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
3. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
4. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
5. A number of girls have burned while using a ________ to transmit religious things.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)