|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(b) A single shot.
(c) A missed walk.
2. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
3. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
4. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
5. The positioning system provide information about the location and the emotional state of the _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
2. Mrs. Marcus caused ________ to enter Jason, according to the descriptions in the book.
3. _________ are related by race as well as by nationality and culture.
4. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
5. Warmer portions of the ________ rise through its cooler parts, to be replaced by cooler parts.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)