|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unnamed men connected by a wire and covered with a _______ are dipped in a room containing unrelated waters.
2. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
(d) Ben Marcus.
3. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
4. Who is the one that is accused of the murder, according to the story?
(a) Family member.
(b) Police officer.
5. It is often best to respond to snoring with _______, which can slow the sleeper's disturbed speech, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
2. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
3. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
4. The types of _________ in which horses are found are as varied as all the influences which have brought them into being.
5. Circle of _________ is an area in which singing birds can encourage a pedestrian to bother a group of people.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)