|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Marcus caused ________ to enter Jason, according to the descriptions in the book.
2. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
3. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
4. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
5. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
Short Answer Questions
1. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
2. _________ leave the room with the unnamed men, via a wire.
3. A ________ walks among the people and kills them.
4. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
5. Continuous ________ refers to a change in the alternating seasons.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)