|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
2. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
3. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
4. A ________ walks among the people and kills them.
5. What is another name for the electric cell that is described in #149?
(a) Wire string.
(b) Wire boy.
(c) Wire man.
(d) Flip wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the tools which can hurt the angels, if steps are not taken to prevent this from occurring?
2. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
3. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
4. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
5. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)