|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
2. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
(c) No one's.
3. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
4. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
5. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Circle of _________ is an area in which singing birds can encourage a pedestrian to bother a group of people.
2. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
3. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
4. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
5. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)