|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
2. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
3. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
4. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
5. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
2. A _______ gun is a tool that is used to punch holes in the skin.
3. First ________ is a section which describes the replacement of wild growth with cultivated flowers in a prison.
4. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
5. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)