|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
2. In the section Weather Killer, a place where people can live in all sorts of __________ is discussed.
3. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
4. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
5. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
2. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
3. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
4. The ________ are members, people, or things that put their hands into something unseen.
5. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)