|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(d) Flaxen tree.
2. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
3. Family energy from the naming of a ________ can be converted into electricity through the use of an electric cell.
4. SINTER is another word for __________.
(a) Movement blocking.
(c) Sky interception.
(d) Location checking.
5. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
(a) No one's.
Short Answer Questions
1. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
2. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
3. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
4. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
5. When the ________ leave, they take along cells and water which become the names of new children.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)