|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is often best to respond to snoring with _______, which can slow the sleeper's disturbed speech, according to the book.
2. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
3. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
4. During the expansion, the dog will become less _______ because it contains less matter than when it was smaller.
5. A brother is built from _________, much in the same way that air is built from particles, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the electric cell that is described in #149?
2. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
3. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
4. The boy also has another animal, named _________, that has been shaved.
5. A _______ is an act in which the hostages are forced to watch a horrific event, which leaves a long-standing scar.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)