|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
2. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
3. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
4. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
5. The positioning system provide information about the location and the emotional state of the _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
2. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
3. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
4. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
5. The author apologizes to the _________ for digging, even though the burials were initiated by this same person.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)