|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
2. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
3. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
4. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
5. The _________ is any aspect that the Thompson cannot control, according to the Terms section.
Short Answer Questions
1. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
2. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
3. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
4. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
5. The positioning system provide information about the location and the emotional state of the _________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)