|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ of hidden food is determined between a scavenger and the original hider of it.
2. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
3. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
4. A food map of _______ is a parchment that describes things eaten by females and where they can be located.
5. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
2. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
3. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
4. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
5. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)