|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A _______ that moves at the speed of the sky is invisible and can lodge itself in the father.
2. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
3. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
4. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
5. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
2. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
3. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
4. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
5. Warmer portions of the ________ rise through its cooler parts, to be replaced by cooler parts.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)