|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
2. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
3. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
4. Dogs depend on the principle that ________ expand when heated.
(a) Air bubbles.
(c) Food bowls.
5. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(c) A single shot.
(d) A missed walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. No amount of book-style illusion will alter the origin of ________, according to the story.
2. What is NOT one of the weathers that is described in the book about weather that is used underground?
3. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
4. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
5. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)