|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
2. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
3. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
4. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
(c) The house.
5. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
2. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
3. The wind begins to grow stronger, and it jerks ________ upwards.
4. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
5. Birds fly in front of _______ shining on the landscape and the water, forming patterns.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)