|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is a system of detecting the position of things, including birds, by filling their mouths with _________.
2. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
3. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
4. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
5. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
(b) Sun spots.
Short Answer Questions
1. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
2. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
3. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
4. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
5. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)