|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
2. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
3. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
4. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
(c) Sun spots.
5. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
2. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
3. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
4. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
5. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)