|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
2. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
3. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
4. A ________ worn by animals can establish that sex did or did not occur, or to turn the event into a story.
(a) Wool cap.
(b) Woolen scarf.
(c) Dog collar.
(d) Tank top.
5. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
2. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
3. What is the person carrying when a new one arrives in its place?
4. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
5. A ________ walks among the people and kills them.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)