|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. First ________ is a section which describes the replacement of wild growth with cultivated flowers in a prison.
2. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
3. During the expansion, the dog will become less _______ because it contains less matter than when it was smaller.
4. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
5. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
Short Answer Questions
1. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
2. ________ is impossible in a severe storm from Mrs. Marcus, unless a small house is made out of a boy's hair.
3. Who is the one that is accused of the murder, according to the story?
4. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
5. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)