|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
2. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
3. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
4. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
5. Birds fly in front of _______ shining on the landscape and the water, forming patterns.
(a) Candle light.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
2. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
3. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
4. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
5. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)