|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
2. A ________ worn by animals can establish that sex did or did not occur, or to turn the event into a story.
(a) Woolen scarf.
(b) Wool cap.
(c) Dog collar.
(d) Tank top.
3. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
4. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
5. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
(b) In the air.
Short Answer Questions
1. A number of girls have burned while using a ________ to transmit religious things.
2. Another tribe succeeded the dwellers, and this new tribe practiced _________ migration.
3. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
4. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
5. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)