|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
2. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
3. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
4. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
5. The author's name is used to identify the idea of the progenitor of what the author calls the ___________.
(c) Anti Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. A _______ gun is a tool that is used to punch holes in the skin.
2. Who is the one that is accused of the murder, according to the story?
3. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
4. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
5. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)