|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
2. Continuous ________ refers to a change in the alternating seasons.
3. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
4. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
5. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
2. During the expansion, the dog will become less _______ because it contains less matter than when it was smaller.
3. ________ interception is an obstruction that takes the form of patterns or clouds people see when bids fly.
4. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
5. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)