|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
2. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
3. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
4. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
5. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
2. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
3. Sleep collaborations were held in Texas and _______ in 1987.
4. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
5. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)