|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
2. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
(a) Bird beaks.
(b) Needle grasses.
(c) Ice picks.
3. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
4. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
5. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
2. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
3. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
4. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
5. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)