|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
2. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
3. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
(a) Sun spots.
4. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
5. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(d) Huge meals.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
2. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
3. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
4. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
5. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)