|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
2. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(c) Flaxen tree.
3. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
4. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
5. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
2. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
3. __________ of hidden food is determined between a scavenger and the original hider of it.
4. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
5. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)