|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sleep collaborations were held in Texas and _______ in 1987.
(c) New Mexico.
2. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
3. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
4. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
5. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
2. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
3. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
4. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
5. Mark Parker is the ________ who fights the darkness person in order to save people.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)