|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
2. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
3. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
4. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
5. Who is the one that is accused of the murder, according to the story?
(c) Police officer.
(d) Family member.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
2. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
3. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
4. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
5. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)