|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
2. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
3. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
4. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
5. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
2. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
3. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
4. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
5. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)