|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
(b) No one's.
2. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
3. Another tribe succeeded the dwellers, and this new tribe practiced _________ migration.
4. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
5. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
2. Sleep collaborations were held in Texas and _______ in 1987.
3. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
4. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
5. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)