|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People underneath the garden try to ________ together in order to poison the cultivated flowers.
2. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
3. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
4. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
5. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
Short Answer Questions
1. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
2. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
3. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
4. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
5. The family that is bound up will be forced to watch the intruder ____________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)