|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
2. The ________ house is divine or sacred to many people, according to the book.
3. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
4. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
5. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
2. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
3. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
4. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
5. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)