|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
2. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
3. The ________ house is divine or sacred to many people, according to the book.
4. After an item that needs to be revived is revived, it is necessary to have _________ with it.
5. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ is any aspect that the Thompson cannot control, according to the Terms section.
2. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
3. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
4. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
5. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)