|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
2. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
3. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
4. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(b) Huge meals.
5. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
2. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
3. People underneath the garden try to ________ together in order to poison the cultivated flowers.
4. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
5. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)