|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(a) A single shot.
(d) A missed walk.
2. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
3. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
4. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
5. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
2. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
3. People underneath the garden try to ________ together in order to poison the cultivated flowers.
4. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
5. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)