|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
2. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(d) Huge meals.
3. A brother is built from _________, much in the same way that air is built from particles, according to the book.
4. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
(d) In the air.
5. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
2. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
3. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
4. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
5. The owner has to pay a pound of _______ if it's determined the food was taken.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)