|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _________ is any aspect that the Thompson cannot control, according to the Terms section.
2. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(a) A missed walk.
(c) A single shot.
3. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
4. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
5. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
Short Answer Questions
1. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
2. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
3. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
4. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
5. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)