|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
(a) Burlap sack.
2. Mark Parker is the ________ who fights the darkness person in order to save people.
(a) Police officer.
(c) Body king.
(d) Rain king.
3. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
4. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
(d) No one's.
5. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ are members, people, or things that put their hands into something unseen.
2. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
3. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
4. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
5. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)