|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
(b) Honor roll.
2. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
(b) In the air.
3. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
4. A traveler who does not sleep, but only lies down during ________ cycles will progress to another phase.
5. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
2. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
3. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
4. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
5. Parker sees nameless people walking unhindered, as he _________ from the battle.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)