|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
2. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
3. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
(c) Dead wife.
4. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
5. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
2. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
3. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
4. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
5. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)