|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
2. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
(c) Little birds.
3. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
4. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
5. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the tools which can hurt the angels, if steps are not taken to prevent this from occurring?
2. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
3. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
4. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
5. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)