|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(c) A single shot.
(d) A missed walk.
2. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
3. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
(d) Little birds.
4. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
5. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
Short Answer Questions
1. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
2. The ________ are members, people, or things that put their hands into something unseen.
3. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
4. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
5. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)