|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
2. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
(a) Burlap sack.
3. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
4. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(b) A single shot.
(c) A missed walk.
5. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
2. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
3. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
4. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
5. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)