|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
2. The _________ is any aspect that the Thompson cannot control, according to the Terms section.
3. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
4. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(a) A missed walk.
(d) A single shot.
5. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
2. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
3. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
4. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
5. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)