|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
2. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
3. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
4. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
5. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
2. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
3. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
4. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
5. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)