|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
(a) Honor roll.
2. It is often best to respond to snoring with _______, which can slow the sleeper's disturbed speech, according to the book.
3. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
4. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
5. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(c) Flaxen tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
2. What is on the tools which can hurt the angels, if steps are not taken to prevent this from occurring?
3. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
4. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
5. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)