|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is often best to respond to snoring with _______, which can slow the sleeper's disturbed speech, according to the book.
2. Parker sees nameless people walking unhindered, as he _________ from the battle.
3. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
(d) Honor roll.
4. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(c) Flaxen tree.
5. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
(a) Little birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
2. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
3. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
4. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
5. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)