|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
2. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
3. Parker sees nameless people walking unhindered, as he _________ from the battle.
4. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
5. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
2. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
3. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
4. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
5. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)