|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
2. Mark Parker is the ________ who fights the darkness person in order to save people.
(b) Body king.
(c) Rain king.
(d) Police officer.
3. Parker sees nameless people walking unhindered, as he _________ from the battle.
4. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
5. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
(b) Burlap sack.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
2. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
3. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
4. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
5. After an item that needs to be revived is revived, it is necessary to have _________ with it.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)