Quiz: Argument and Sleep
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
2. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
3. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
a) A single shot.
d) A missed walk.
4. After an item that needs to be revived is revived, it is necessary to have _________ with it.
5. Snoring can be corrected...
This section contains 334 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)