|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
2. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
3. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
4. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
5. ________ has always fended off enemies, but grass came before the houses did.
(d) Cloud cover.
Short Answer Questions
1. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
2. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
3. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
4. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
5. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)