|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
2. Dogs depend on the principle that ________ expand when heated.
(b) Air bubbles.
(d) Food bowls.
3. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
(b) Needle grasses.
(c) Bird beaks.
(d) Ice picks.
4. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
5. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1992, the call was used to anger America men and to cause _______ on the battlefields of the Middle West.
2. ________ interception is an obstruction that takes the form of patterns or clouds people see when bids fly.
3. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
4. The owner has to pay a pound of _______ if it's determined the food was taken.
5. No amount of book-style illusion will alter the origin of ________, according to the story.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)