|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
2. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
3. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
4. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
5. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
Short Answer Questions
1. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
2. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
3. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
4. Dogs depend on the principle that ________ expand when heated.
5. __________ of hidden food is determined between a scavenger and the original hider of it.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)