|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
2. What is the person carrying when a new one arrives in its place?
3. The cooler parts will warm and ride, creating what the author calls a dog _________.
4. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
5. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
Short Answer Questions
1. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
2. A _______ is an act in which the hostages are forced to watch a horrific event, which leaves a long-standing scar.
3. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
4. A brother is built from _________, much in the same way that air is built from particles, according to the book.
5. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)