|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
2. The directional cloth must then be _______ in order to detect the position of the people or objects to be found.
3. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
4. ________ helpers were often deaf and by 1990, the term Walter is used to signify deaf soldiers of Mexico.
5. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is often best to respond to snoring with _______, which can slow the sleeper's disturbed speech, according to the book.
2. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
3. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
4. The author apologizes to the _________ for digging, even though the burials were initiated by this same person.
5. ________ interception is an obstruction that takes the form of patterns or clouds people see when bids fly.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)