|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
2. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
3. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(c) Huge meals.
4. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
5. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
Short Answer Questions
1. The brain is split up into nine ________, which can be impacted by the surrounding environment.
2. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
3. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
4. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
5. Thompson's body is referred to as _______ in order that his physical form never desecrates his own name.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)