|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
2. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
3. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
4. How many sections of the brain are able to resist the birdcalls?
5. Young men are called upon in order to become _________ helpers via a sound that is produced.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
2. The author's name is used to identify the idea of the progenitor of what the author calls the ___________.
3. There is a system of detecting the position of things, including birds, by filling their mouths with _________.
4. Unnamed men connected by a wire and covered with a _______ are dipped in a room containing unrelated waters.
5. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)