|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ interception is an obstruction that takes the form of patterns or clouds people see when bids fly.
2. How many sections of the brain are able to resist the birdcalls?
3. The _______-Burning system is one in which the girl is used as a current meter in a river to calibrate a number.
4. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
5. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
2. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
3. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
4. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
5. The first traveler will be able to _______, as soon as a traveler progresses to a new phase.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)