|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
2. Circle of _________ is an area in which singing birds can encourage a pedestrian to bother a group of people.
3. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(c) Flaxen tree.
4. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
5. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
2. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
3. A brother is built from _________, much in the same way that air is built from particles, according to the book.
4. The author's name is used to identify the idea of the progenitor of what the author calls the ___________.
5. Parker sees nameless people walking unhindered, as he _________ from the battle.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)