|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
2. Young men are called upon in order to become _________ helpers via a sound that is produced.
3. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
4. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
(c) Burlap sack.
5. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
2. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
3. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
4. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
5. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes for the bird to reach the cloth and start pecking.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)