|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
2. Continuous ________ refers to a change in the alternating seasons.
3. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
4. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
5. The boy loses an animal named _______ whom the father says has to go somewhere else in order to be repaired.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
2. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
3. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
4. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
5. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)