|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The animals stop making the weather because their _________ have been stitched tight.
2. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
3. The author apologizes to the _________ for digging, even though the burials were initiated by this same person.
4. Sleep collaborations were held in Texas and _______ in 1987.
(a) New Mexico.
5. A ________ worn by animals can establish that sex did or did not occur, or to turn the event into a story.
(a) Tank top.
(b) Woolen scarf.
(c) Wool cap.
(d) Dog collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
2. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
3. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
4. A _______ is an act in which the hostages are forced to watch a horrific event, which leaves a long-standing scar.
5. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)