|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Young men are called upon in order to become _________ helpers via a sound that is produced.
2. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(c) Flaxen tree.
3. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
4. A small boy is an assistant who takes care of a giant _________ that eats air.
5. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
Short Answer Questions
1. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
2. A traveler who does not sleep, but only lies down during ________ cycles will progress to another phase.
3. There is a _______ hole in the bird, and hair falls to the grass in the form of drops.
4. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
5. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)