|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
2. The boy loses an animal named _______ whom the father says has to go somewhere else in order to be repaired.
3. What is the person carrying when a new one arrives in its place?
4. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
5. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
(a) No one's.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
2. The author apologizes to the _________ for digging, even though the burials were initiated by this same person.
3. The first traveler will be able to _______, as soon as a traveler progresses to a new phase.
4. The shouting will blend with the __________ created by the father to form a small animal that can eat the son from within.
5. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)