|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
2. The types of _________ in which horses are found are as varied as all the influences which have brought them into being.
3. What is the person carrying when a new one arrives in its place?
4. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
5. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
2. A _______ is an act in which the hostages are forced to watch a horrific event, which leaves a long-standing scar.
3. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
4. A practice called house _________ began around 1979 in the Southwest, according to the book.
5. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)