|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
2. _________ leave the room with the unnamed men, via a wire.
(d) Bread crumbs.
3. The boy loses an animal named _______ whom the father says has to go somewhere else in order to be repaired.
4. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
(c) Burlap sack.
5. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
2. A _______ gun is a tool that is used to punch holes in the skin.
3. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes for the bird to reach the cloth and start pecking.
4. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
5. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)