|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The brain is split up into nine ________, which can be impacted by the surrounding environment.
2. The family that is bound up will be forced to watch the intruder ____________.
(a) Watch bad TV.
(b) Kill a child.
(c) Eat a steak.
(d) Commit suicide.
3. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
4. How many sections of the brain are able to resist the birdcalls?
5. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
Short Answer Questions
1. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
2. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
3. ________ is the one who makes the correlation first between the food parts and the people, according to the author.
4. Mrs. Marcus caused ________ to enter Jason, according to the descriptions in the book.
5. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)