|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
2. In the section Weather Killer, a place where people can live in all sorts of __________ is discussed.
3. An object is whirled in the air to approximate a dead brother's __________, according to the book.
4. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
5. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
Short Answer Questions
1. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
2. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
3. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
4. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
5. There is a _______ hole in the bird, and hair falls to the grass in the form of drops.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)