|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
2. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
3. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
4. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(a) A missed walk.
(c) A single shot.
5. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
Short Answer Questions
1. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
2. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
3. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
4. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
5. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)