|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
2. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
3. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
4. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
(b) Little birds.
5. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Snoring can be corrected by filling the slumbering person with cool _________, according to the first section of the book.
2. __________ of hidden food is determined between a scavenger and the original hider of it.
3. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
4. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
5. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)