|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
2. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
(c) No one's.
3. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
4. What is on the tools which can hurt the angels, if steps are not taken to prevent this from occurring?
5. A traveler who does not sleep, but only lies down during ________ cycles will progress to another phase.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
2. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
3. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
4. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
5. __________ of hidden food is determined between a scavenger and the original hider of it.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)