|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
2. People underneath the garden try to ________ together in order to poison the cultivated flowers.
3. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
4. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
5. _________ may be hidden in structures, manufactured landscapes, or suspended from the hips of citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
2. The idea of a food ________ is when the body is covered by various types of food, as described in the chapter.
3. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
4. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
5. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)