|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
2. A food map of _______ is a parchment that describes things eaten by females and where they can be located.
3. No amount of book-style illusion will alter the origin of ________, according to the story.
4. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
5. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
2. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
3. What covers the structure in which the father appears to be making a confession?
4. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
5. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)