|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
2. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(b) Huge meals.
3. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
4. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
(c) Dead wife.
5. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
2. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
3. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
4. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
5. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)