|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
2. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
3. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
4. What does the sun have that allows for the exact measurement of where to build houses?
(d) Sun spots.
5. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
2. The wind begins to grow stronger, and it jerks ________ upwards.
3. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
4. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
5. What is secret in this new place, as it is described in this section of the book?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)