|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
2. The _______-Burning system is one in which the girl is used as a current meter in a river to calibrate a number.
3. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
(a) Bread loaf.
4. ________ is impossible in a severe storm from Mrs. Marcus, unless a small house is made out of a boy's hair.
5. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
2. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
3. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
4. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
5. Certain birds move the ________ with the beating of their wings to make the ocean move again.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)