|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
2. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
3. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
4. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
5. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grass _______ swing a kind of weapon called a shade stick that keeps the sun from conspiring with the house.
2. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
3. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
4. The ________ are members, people, or things that put their hands into something unseen.
5. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)