|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ uses language that sounds like mathematics jargon to maintain that a girl burned in water is the key to a system.
2. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
3. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
4. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
5. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
(a) Little birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
2. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
3. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
4. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
5. The wind begins to grow stronger, and it jerks ________ upwards.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)