|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
2. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
3. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
4. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
(b) Bread loaf.
5. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
(c) Burlap sack.
Short Answer Questions
1. The family that is bound up will be forced to watch the intruder ____________.
2. Eventually, over time, there is no __________, the sun makes a loud noise, and the society decides to move underground.
3. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
4. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
5. When the process of capturing the wind of a storm is complete, the storm will leave the sky in favor of the _________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)