|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ wrote a book in 1989 concerning the weather used underground and how to improve different types of weather.
(b) Our father.
(c) Our mother.
2. In this place, a person's ________ can be stolen, according to the description at the start of this section.
3. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
4. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
5. Continuous ________ refers to a change in the alternating seasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sleep collaborations were held in Texas and _______ in 1987.
2. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
3. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
4. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
5. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)