|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Continuous ________ refers to a change in the alternating seasons.
2. The beginning of this section describes the phenomena of a/an ____________ home in which an intruder kills himself.
3. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
4. The wind begins to grow stronger, and it jerks ________ upwards.
5. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
(b) Bread loaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the tools which can hurt the angels, if steps are not taken to prevent this from occurring?
2. A _______ gun is a tool that is used to punch holes in the skin.
3. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
4. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
5. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)