|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wind of a storm should be captured in a/an ______, heated on the belly, and mixed with another ingredient before being given to a starving boy.
(d) Bread loaf.
2. Written forms of winter are changed through a precise ____________.
3. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
4. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
5. Coughing is a way to move people or things between _________, even though it's not clear what these are.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
2. The author notes that every person has a _________, made of wind, according to what his mother told him.
3. Angels can only be revived with ________ that pierce the tools that can harm them.
4. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
5. The ________ never stops, and children roam outside while cooking in the grass.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)