|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
2. Shelters are covered with ______ and then are baked in the steam which has been fossilized by the sun.
3. ________ kills itself in remote areas, and the debris settles in piles on the grass.
(b) The house.
4. Sleep collaborations were held in Texas and _______ in 1987.
(c) New Mexico.
5. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
2. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
3. The girl in the river is used to calibrate what the author calls a __________ balance.
4. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
5. The author apologizes to the _________ for digging, even though the burials were initiated by this same person.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)