Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Argument and Sleep Abstract
* This book is a catalog of the author's life project.
* The book is meant to deal with the chief concerns of any society.
* Snoring is a language disturbance caused by accidental sleeping.
* Air days are days when a dog has caused the weather to die by suffocation.
* Professional sleepers are able to...
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)