|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. At the end of "The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet," what happens to Holder's son?
2. Who was the object found in the stomach of a goose stolen from?
3. Who receives the second letter in "The Five Orange Pips?"
4. In "The Adventures of the Engineer's Thumb," what does the engineer try to fix?
5. In "The Five Orange Pips," what happens to the ship, the Lone Star?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What turn of events does "The Adventure of the...
This section contains 964 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)