|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, The Adventure of the Copper Beeches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
(a) Mr. Windbank.
(b) Mr. William Prince.
(c) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(d) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
2. In "The Adventure of the Speckled Band," why doesn't the stepfather want his stepdaughter to get married?
(a) He is scared he will never see her again.
(b) He dissaproves of her fiance.
(c) He doesn't believe in marriage.
(d) He will lose a large sum of money.
3. In "The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor," what does Holmes receive from Lord St. Simon?
(a) A letter.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A picture.
(d) A phone call.
4. Who is Holmes' client in "The Red-Headed League?
(a) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
(b) Mr. Windbank.
(c) Mr. McCarthy.
(d) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
5. In "The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet," what is Alexander Holder's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what did a witness see?
2. In "The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor," what does Holmes find intriguing about the note?
3. How much does Wilson earn in his job for the Red-Headed League?
4. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what animal does Charles McCarthy mention?
5. How do Holmes and Watson travel to the case in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery"?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)