|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, The Adventure of the Copper Beeches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Sutherland and Angel communicate?
(a) They meet in secret.
(b) They talk by telephone.
(c) They write each other letters.
(d) They don't communicate.
2. Who does Elias receive a letter from?
(a) The Big Four.
(b) Scotland Yard.
(c) The KKK.
3. What is found in the stomach of a goose?
(a) A stolen check.
(b) The stolen crown jewels.
(c) The stolen hope diamond.
(d) The stolen blue carbuncle.
4. How many people does Holder show the Coronet to?
5. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," what does Holmes do while thinking about the case?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Smoke a pipe.
(d) Drink alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the character in "The Adventure of the Speckled Band" return from India?
2. When Holmes and Watson arrive at the main character's home in "The Adventure of the Speckled Band," where does she go?
3. What does Doran think happened to Moulton?
4. In "The Five Orange Pips," what happens to Joseph?
5. In "The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor," what did the bride drop while walking down the aisle?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)