|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, The Adventure of the Copper Beeches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor," what did the bride drop while walking down the aisle?
(a) Her bouquet.
(b) A tissue.
(c) A white glove.
(d) Her necklace.
2. What does Mrs. St. Clair receive from her husband letting her know he is alright?
(a) A book and a feather.
(b) A letter and his ring.
(c) A flower and vase.
(d) A pocketwatch and boots.
3. In "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle," what other item was taken from the person with the hat?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A goose.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A picture.
4. In "The Red-Headed League," where do Holmes and Watson go?
(a) To the theatre.
(b) To the gym.
(c) To the bank.
(d) To the library.
5. When Holmes, Watson and their client go to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia," where is she?
(a) In the sitting room.
(b) Hiding in the stable.
(c) Eating in the kitchen.
(d) She is no longer there.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Holmes and Watson arrive at the main character's home in "The Adventure of the Speckled Band," where does she go?
2. At the end of "The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet," what happens to Holder's son?
3. Once Isa Whitney is found, what must Watson do before he leaves?
4. Where does the Red-Headed League place an advertisement for employment?
5. What is found in the stomach of a goose?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)