|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(a) Wilma Robinson.
(b) Irene Adler.
(c) Jane Johnson.
(d) Melanie Smith.
2. Who is Holmes' client in "The Red-Headed League?
(a) Mr. Windbank.
(b) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(c) Mr. McCarthy.
(d) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
3. In "The Adventures of the Engineer's Thumb," what does the engineer try to fix?
(a) A hydraulic press.
(b) A horse carriage.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A typewriter.
4. Who receives the third letter in "The Five Orange Pips?"
5. What building is next door to Wilson's shop?
(a) A bank.
(b) A pub.
(c) A post office.
(d) A butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Watson's medical investigation in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," from which angle did the fatal blow come?
2. Who receives the second letter in "The Five Orange Pips?"
3. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," where does Watson go to look for Kate Whitney's husband?
4. Who is Holmes' client in "The Adventure of the Speckled Band?"
5. How does the stepfather die in "The Adventure of the Speckled Band?"
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)