|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
2. What does Helen mutter about before dying?
(a) A lost necklace.
(b) An enormous spider.
(c) A rogue bat.
(d) A speckled band.
3. Who does Elias receive a letter from?
(a) The KKK.
(b) The Big Four.
(d) Scotland Yard.
4. What building is next door to Wilson's shop?
(a) A bank.
(b) A butcher.
(c) A pub.
(d) A post office.
5. What does Lord St. Simon stand to gain from his marriage to Hatty Doran?
(a) A large dowry.
(b) An elevated social status.
(c) A large country estate.
(d) A set of royal jewels.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," what is found in the water?
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's role at the female character's home?
3. What is Holmes' client being blackmailed with in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
4. In "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle," what other item was taken from the person with the hat?
5. What character does "The Man with the Twisted Lip" begin a description with?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)