|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, The Man with the Twisted Lip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
(a) The visitor is not wearing any clothes.
(b) The visitor is wearing a mask.
(c) The visitor is wearing an eyepatch.
(d) The visitor is wearing unusual glasses.
2. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(a) Jane Johnson.
(b) Irene Adler.
(c) Melanie Smith.
(d) Wilma Robinson.
3. What is the crime committed in "A Case of Identity?"
4. What is Elias' reaction to the letter he receives?
5. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
(a) To advance the interests of red-headed men everywhere.
(b) To preserve the wealth of red heads.
(c) For the education of red-headed families.
(d) To outline the lineage of red-headed people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Red-Headed League," what does Holmes ask Watson to bring with him at night?
2. Which of the following characters is not in "A Case of Identity?"
3. How does Miss Sutherland support herself?
4. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," what does Holmes do while thinking about the case?
5. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," who is originally arrested for murder?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)