|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, The Man with the Twisted Lip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Boss and employee.
(c) Father and daughter.
2. What is the female's profession in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(b) Opera singer.
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
(a) The visitor is wearing unusual glasses.
(b) The visitor is wearing an eyepatch.
(c) The visitor is wearing a mask.
(d) The visitor is not wearing any clothes.
4. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," what does Holmes do while thinking about the case?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Drink alcohol.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Smoke a pipe.
5. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what does James claim to see in the water?
(a) A diamond ring.
(b) A top hat.
(c) A gun.
(d) A cloak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elias' reaction to the letter he receives?
2. What is inside the letter Elias receives?
3. What does Holmes decide to do with the killer at the end of "The Boscombe Valley Mystery?"
4. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what did a witness see?
5. Once Holmes determines the murderer in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what is the murderer's response?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)