|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, The Man with the Twisted Lip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
(b) Has a girlfriend.
2. What is the motivation for the murder in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery?"
(a) The killer is being blackmailed.
(b) The victim lied to the killer.
(c) The killer is insane and a serial killer.
(d) The victim has incriminating evidence on the killer.
3. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," whose disappearance is Holmes investigating?
(a) Isa Whitney.
(b) Mr. St. Clair.
(c) Kate Whitney.
(d) Mrs. St. Clair.
4. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
5. Who does Elias receive a letter from?
(b) The KKK.
(c) The Big Four.
(d) Scotland Yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Angel?
2. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what did a witness see?
3. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," which feeling best describes the person Holmes is investigating once caught?
4. What happens to John in "The Five Orange Pips?"
5. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what does James claim to see in the water?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)