|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, The Man with the Twisted Lip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Holmes consult in "The Five Orange Pips?"
(a) A dictionary.
(b) The Bible.
(c) An encyclopedia.
(d) An atlas.
2. Holmes determines that Windbanks is ______________.
(a) A thief.
(b) Sutherland's real father.
(c) A criminal.
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
(a) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
(b) Mr. Windbank.
(c) Mr. William Prince.
(d) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
4. Who owns the estate McCarthy lives on?
(d) McCarthy owns it.
5. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," where does Watson go to look for Kate Whitney's husband?
(a) The brothel.
(b) The opium den.
(c) The pub.
(d) The gambling room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the letter Elias receives come from?
2. Where did Sutherland and Angel meet?
3. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," which character is found dead?
4. In "The Five Orange Pips," what happens to the ship, the Lone Star?
5. Once Isa Whitney is found, what must Watson do before he leaves?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)