|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, The Man with the Twisted Lip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Holmes solves the case in "The Red-Headed League," what does he determine is the reason for the Red-Headed League?
(a) To later use the information as a bribe.
(b) To tunnel under Wilson's shop.
(c) To cover up a murder.
(d) To save money on publications.
2. Who does Holmes believe to be behind the Red-Headed League?
(a) John Warren.
(b) Jake Jones.
(c) John Clay.
(d) Jim Smith.
3. What is the address of Holmes' apartment?
(a) 1212A Mystery Street.
(b) 342C Butcher Street.
(c) 221B Baker Street.
(d) 4235D Baker Road.
4. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what does James claim to see in the water?
(a) A diamond ring.
(b) A top hat.
(c) A gun.
(d) A cloak.
5. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," who is originally arrested for murder?
(a) Charles McCarthy.
(b) James McCarthy.
(c) None of these.
(d) John Turner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
2. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
3. Who calls Holmes in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery?"
4. What building is next door to Wilson's shop?
5. Describe Holmes' client in "The Five Orange Pips."
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)