|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, The Man with the Twisted Lip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
(a) Holmes receives a phone call.
(b) Holmes receives a letter.
(c) Holmes receives a telegram.
(d) It is a surprise guest.
2. While on the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what role does Holmes play at the church?
(d) Best man.
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
(d) Has a girlfriend.
4. In "A Case of Identity," what does Holmes need in order to solve the case?
(a) Holmes disguises himself as Windbanks and meets Sutherland.
(b) Holmes sends a letter to Windbanks.
(c) Holmes has a drink with Angel.
(d) Holmes tells Watson to meet him at 10 pm.
5. Where did the letter Elias receives come from?
(a) Madrid, Spain.
(b) Pondicherry, India.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what did a witness see?
2. Who calls Holmes in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery?"
3. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
4. In "A Case of Identity," what is Windbank's motive?
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," is Holmes successful at solving the case?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)