|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, The Man with the Twisted Lip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like in "The Five Orange Pips" when Watson is at Holmes' home?
(a) Sunny and hot.
(b) Clear skies.
2. How do Holmes and Watson travel to the case in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery"?
(a) By train.
(b) By foot.
(c) By horse.
(d) By car.
3. What is the motivation for the murder in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery?"
(a) The killer is insane and a serial killer.
(b) The victim lied to the killer.
(c) The victim has incriminating evidence on the killer.
(d) The killer is being blackmailed.
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
(a) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(b) Mr. William Prince.
(c) Mr. Windbank.
(d) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
5. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," who is originally arrested for murder?
(a) Charles McCarthy.
(b) James McCarthy.
(c) None of these.
(d) John Turner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," what is found in the water?
2. What is Holmes' client being blackmailed with in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
3. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
4. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)