|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, The Man with the Twisted Lip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
(a) Mr. William Prince.
(b) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(c) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
(d) Mr. Windbank.
2. What date does Charles McCarthy make an appointment at the Boscombe Valley pool?
(a) June 15th.
(b) July 24th.
(c) June 3rd.
(d) May 7th.
3. From which country do Turner and McCarthy know each other?
(a) United States.
4. In "The Red-Headed League," besides Peter Jones, who meets with Watson and Holmes?
(a) Mr. Windbanks.
(b) Mr. Merryweather.
(c) Mr. Wilson.
(d) Mr. Smith.
5. On the morning of Sutherland and Angel's marriage, what happens to Angel?
(a) He falls and breaks his leg.
(b) He is in a car accident.
(c) He calls off the wedding.
(d) He disappears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Holmes believe to be behind the Red-Headed League?
2. What building is next door to Wilson's shop?
3. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," what do Watson and his wife do after dinner?
4. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," who is the last person to see the person Holmes is investigating?
5. Who does Elias receive a letter from?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)