|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, The Man with the Twisted Lip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Five Orange Pips," what is Watson doing before their client comes in?
(a) Playing the guitar.
(b) Cross-indexing his files.
(c) Reading a sailing novel.
(d) Smoking a pipe.
2. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what does James claim to see in the water?
(a) A top hat.
(b) A cloak.
(c) A diamond ring.
(d) A gun.
3. Where did Elias Openshaw briefly live?
4. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
(d) Stable worker.
5. What character does "The Man with the Twisted Lip" begin a description with?
(a) Isa Whitney.
(b) Kate Whitney.
(c) Mr. St. Clair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Holmes' client in "A Case of Identity?"
2. What does Holmes threaten Mr. Windbanks with?
3. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," where was the person Holmes investigating last seen?
4. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
5. In "The Five Orange Pips," why is Watson staying with Holmes?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)