|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, The Man with the Twisted Lip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Holmes' client in "The Five Orange Pips."
(a) A pretty young woman.
(b) An blind man in his sixties.
(c) A large old woman.
(d) A young man in his twenties.
2. While on the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what role does Holmes play at the church?
(d) Best man.
3. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what does James claim to see in the water?
(a) A gun.
(b) A top hat.
(c) A cloak.
(d) A diamond ring.
4. What is the weather like in "The Five Orange Pips" when Watson is at Holmes' home?
(a) Clear skies.
(b) Sunny and hot.
5. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," what is found in the water?
2. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
3. Which of the following Holmes' characteristics does "A Case of Identity" contain?
4. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
5. In "The Red-Headed League," besides Peter Jones, who meets with Watson and Holmes?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)