|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Five Orange Pips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
(a) Mr. Windbank.
(b) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
(c) Mr. William Prince.
(d) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
2. According to Watson's medical investigation in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," from which angle did the fatal blow come?
(a) From the front.
(b) From behind.
(c) From the side.
(d) There was no fatal blow.
3. What is the weather like in "The Five Orange Pips" when Watson is at Holmes' home?
(a) Sunny and hot.
(d) Clear skies.
4. On the morning of Sutherland and Angel's marriage, what happens to Angel?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He is in a car accident.
(c) He falls and breaks his leg.
(d) He calls off the wedding.
5. When Holmes, Watson and their client go to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia," where is she?
(a) Eating in the kitchen.
(b) She is no longer there.
(c) Hiding in the stable.
(d) In the sitting room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Holmes and Watson travel to the case in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery"?
2. What is Watson doing when he receives a telegram from Holmes in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery?"
3. In "A Case of Identity," Watson uses a newspaper story about what to prove his point to Holmes?
4. "A Case of Identity" begins with Holmes and Watson discussing the strangeness of _______________________.
5. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)