|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Five Orange Pips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elias' reaction to the letter he receives?
2. What is unusual about Angel?
(a) Angel walks with a limp.
(b) Angel knows Holmes from a previous case.
(c) Angel is very wealthy yet dresses like a slob.
(d) Angel wears dark glasses and speaks quietly.
3. What book does Holmes consult in "The Five Orange Pips?"
(a) The Bible.
(b) An atlas.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) An encyclopedia.
4. Where is Boscombe Valley?
(a) In the countryside.
(b) In the city.
(c) On an island.
5. What is the relationship between Sutherland and Windbank?
(a) Windbank is Sutherland's stepfather.
(b) Sutherland is Windbank's mother.
(c) Sutherland is Windbank's maid.
(d) Windbank os Sutherland's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
2. What is the crime committed in "A Case of Identity?"
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
4. In "The Five Orange Pips," what happens to Joseph?
5. How much does Wilson earn in his job for the Red-Headed League?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)