|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Five Orange Pips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What building is next door to Wilson's shop?
(a) A post office.
(b) A pub.
(c) A bank.
(d) A butcher.
2. What is Holmes' client being blackmailed with in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(a) A picture.
(b) A letter.
(c) Incriminating evidence.
(d) Embarrassing tapes.
3. At the end of the case, what happens to the Red-Headed League?
(a) Holmes becomes the new leader.
(b) It is brought up on tax evasion.
(c) It is dissolved.
(d) It continues on with a new leader.
4. How does Elias Openshaw die?
(c) He doesn't die.
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's role at the female character's home?
(a) To distract the lady.
(b) To call while Holmes is in the home.
(c) To throw a smoke bomb.
(d) To wait in the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," who does Holmes deduce is the murderer?
2. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," is Holmes successful at solving the case?
4. When Watson shows up at the appointed time at night, what is the role of Peter Jones?
5. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)