|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Five Orange Pips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Five Orange Pips," what is Watson doing before their client comes in?
(a) Cross-indexing his files.
(b) Smoking a pipe.
(c) Reading a sailing novel.
(d) Playing the guitar.
2. In "The Five Orange Pips," what happens to the ship, the Lone Star?
(a) It is lost at sea for three months.
(b) It is run aground just outside of England.
(c) It is sunk at sea.
(d) It is attacked by pirates.
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
(c) Has a girlfriend.
4. What is Wilson instructed to copy in his job for the Red-Headed League?
(a) Webster's Dictionary.
(b) The Oxford English Dictionary.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Encyclopedia Britannica.
5. What is unusual about Angel?
(a) Angel walks with a limp.
(b) Angel knows Holmes from a previous case.
(c) Angel is very wealthy yet dresses like a slob.
(d) Angel wears dark glasses and speaks quietly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the letter Elias receives come from?
2. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
3. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
4. Where did Elias Openshaw briefly live?
5. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)