|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Five Orange Pips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Holmes determines that Windbanks is ______________.
(a) Sutherland's real father.
(b) A thief.
(c) A criminal.
2. What is Wilson instructed to copy in his job for the Red-Headed League?
(a) The Oxford English Dictionary.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Encyclopedia Britannica.
(d) Webster's Dictionary.
3. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what animal does Charles McCarthy mention?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rat.
(c) A snake.
(d) A cat.
4. Where did Elias Openshaw briefly live?
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
(d) Has a girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Red-Headed League," where do Holmes and Watson go?
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
3. Who calls Holmes in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery?"
4. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
5. In "A Case of Identity," Watson uses a newspaper story about what to prove his point to Holmes?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)