|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Five Orange Pips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the case, what happens to the Red-Headed League?
(a) Holmes becomes the new leader.
(b) It continues on with a new leader.
(c) It is dissolved.
(d) It is brought up on tax evasion.
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
(a) Mr. Windbank.
(b) Mr. William Prince.
(c) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
(d) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
3. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Father and daughter.
(d) Boss and employee.
4. Who calls Holmes in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery?"
(a) Detective Lestrade.
(b) James McCarthy.
(c) Dr. Watson.
(d) John Turner.
5. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Holmes believe to be behind the Red-Headed League?
2. According to the interrogation report of James in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what sound did Charles McCarthy make?
3. Who receives the third letter in "The Five Orange Pips?"
4. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what animal does Charles McCarthy mention?
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)