|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Five Orange Pips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "A Case of Identity" begins with Holmes and Watson discussing the strangeness of _______________________.
(a) Ordinary life.
(b) Ordinary books.
(c) Ordinary dreams.
(d) Ordinary people.
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
(a) Holmes receives a telegram.
(b) Holmes receives a letter.
(c) It is a surprise guest.
(d) Holmes receives a phone call.
3. What date does Charles McCarthy make an appointment at the Boscombe Valley pool?
(a) July 24th.
(b) May 7th.
(c) June 15th.
(d) June 3rd.
4. What is Elias' reaction to the letter he receives?
5. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Boss and employee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives the third letter in "The Five Orange Pips?"
2. Who receives the second letter in "The Five Orange Pips?"
3. What is Wilson instructed to copy in his job for the Red-Headed League?
4. How does Holmes gain access to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," is Holmes successful at solving the case?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)