|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Five Orange Pips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
(a) For the education of red-headed families.
(b) To outline the lineage of red-headed people.
(c) To preserve the wealth of red heads.
(d) To advance the interests of red-headed men everywhere.
2. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Boss and employee.
(c) Father and daughter.
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
(b) Has a girlfriend.
4. While on the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what role does Holmes play at the church?
(c) Best man.
5. In "A Case of Identity," what does Holmes need in order to solve the case?
(a) Holmes tells Watson to meet him at 10 pm.
(b) Holmes has a drink with Angel.
(c) Holmes disguises himself as Windbanks and meets Sutherland.
(d) Holmes sends a letter to Windbanks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what does James claim to see in the water?
2. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
3. Why is Mr. WIndbank frequently away from home?
4. According to the interrogation report of James in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what sound did Charles McCarthy make?
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)