|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Five Orange Pips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Red-Headed League," what does Holmes believe is the reason for Wilson's job?
(a) To use as a tax shelter.
(b) To court his mistress.
(c) To keep Wilson away from his shop.
(d) To buy Wilson's business.
2. Where did Sutherland and Angel meet?
(a) At a library.
(b) At Sutherland's home.
(c) At a pub.
(d) At a ball.
3. Describe Holmes' client in "The Five Orange Pips."
(a) A young man in his twenties.
(b) A pretty young woman.
(c) A large old woman.
(d) An blind man in his sixties.
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's role at the female character's home?
(a) To call while Holmes is in the home.
(b) To wait in the car.
(c) To distract the lady.
(d) To throw a smoke bomb.
5. Where did Elias Openshaw briefly live?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Watson's medical investigation in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," from which angle did the fatal blow come?
2. When Holmes, Watson and their client go to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia," where is she?
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
4. Who receives the second letter in "The Five Orange Pips?"
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)