|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Five Orange Pips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not in "A Case of Identity?"
(a) Miss Sutherland.
(b) Mr. Windbanks.
(c) Mr. Hosmer Angel.
(d) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
2. While on the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what role does Holmes play at the church?
(c) Best man.
3. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," which character is found dead?
(a) John Turner.
(b) Charles McCarthy.
(c) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) James McCarthy.
4. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Boss and employee.
(d) Brother and sister.
5. What does Holmes threaten Mr. Windbanks with?
(a) A knife.
(b) The authorities.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A riding whip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
2. Which of the following Holmes' characteristics does "A Case of Identity" contain?
3. In "The Five Orange Pips," what happens to Joseph?
4. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
5. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)