|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Five Orange Pips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date does Charles McCarthy make an appointment at the Boscombe Valley pool?
(a) May 7th.
(b) June 15th.
(c) July 24th.
(d) June 3rd.
2. What is the outcome of the case in "The Red-Headed League?"
(a) Holmes solves the case and catches the criminal.
(b) Holmes solves the case and executes the criminal.
(c) Holmes is unable to solve the case.
(d) Holmes solves the case but lets the criminal go free.
3. Once Holmes determines the murderer in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what is the murderer's response?
(a) Confesses to the crime.
(b) Flees the scene.
(c) Attempts to murder Holmes.
(d) Denies his involvement.
4. What building is next door to Wilson's shop?
(a) A pub.
(b) A butcher.
(c) A post office.
(d) A bank.
5. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
(a) Father and daughter.
(c) Boss and employee.
(d) Brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the case, what happens to the Red-Headed League?
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
3. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
4. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
5. What is the relationship between Sutherland and Windbank?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)