|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Five Orange Pips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the letter Elias receives come from?
(a) Madrid, Spain.
(b) Pondicherry, India.
(d) New York.
2. Who receives the third letter in "The Five Orange Pips?"
3. In "A Case of Identity," what is Windbank's motive?
(a) To prevent Miss Sutherland from getting married.
(b) To legally adpot Miss Sutherland.
(c) To gain Miss Sutherland's inheritance.
(d) To have Miss Sutherland move out of his house.
4. What does Holmes decide to do with the killer at the end of "The Boscombe Valley Mystery?"
(a) Make him confess his guilt.
(b) Turn him over to the police.
(c) Extort 10,000 pounds from him.
(d) Let him go free.
5. What is inside the letter Elias receives?
(a) A blank check.
(b) Pictures from his past.
(c) Directions to treasure.
(d) Five orange pips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Holmes consult in "The Five Orange Pips?"
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
3. Holmes determines that Windbanks is ______________.
4. Describe Holmes' client in "The Five Orange Pips."
5. What building is next door to Wilson's shop?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)