|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Red-Headed League.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(a) Jane Johnson.
(b) Melanie Smith.
(c) Irene Adler.
(d) Wilma Robinson.
2. What is Holmes' client being blackmailed with in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(a) A picture.
(b) Incriminating evidence.
(c) A letter.
(d) Embarrassing tapes.
3. At the end of the case, what happens to the Red-Headed League?
(a) It is brought up on tax evasion.
(b) Holmes becomes the new leader.
(c) It is dissolved.
(d) It continues on with a new leader.
4. What is the address of Holmes' apartment?
(a) 4235D Baker Road.
(b) 342C Butcher Street.
(c) 1212A Mystery Street.
(d) 221B Baker Street.
5. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
(a) To preserve the wealth of red heads.
(b) For the education of red-headed families.
(c) To outline the lineage of red-headed people.
(d) To advance the interests of red-headed men everywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holmes gain access to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," is Holmes successful at solving the case?
3. While on the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what role does Holmes play at the church?
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's role at the female character's home?
5. What is the female's profession in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)