|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Red-Headed League.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the address of Holmes' apartment?
(a) 4235D Baker Road.
(b) 221B Baker Street.
(c) 342C Butcher Street.
(d) 1212A Mystery Street.
2. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
3. What does Holmes refer to the female character in "A Scandal in Bohemia" as?
(a) "The woman."
(b) "The temptress."
(c) Nothing. He refuses to speak her name.
(d) "The sleuth."
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
(b) Prime Minister.
5. What is the female's profession in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(b) Opera singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What building is next door to Wilson's shop?
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
4. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
5. In "The Red-Headed League," where do Holmes and Watson go?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)