|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Red-Headed League.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Holmes accepts Wilson's case in "The Red-Headed League," what does he do to help him think about the case?
(a) Play the violin.
(c) Take a walk.
(d) Smoke a pipe.
2. Who is Holmes' client in "The Red-Headed League?
(a) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
(b) Mr. McCarthy.
(c) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(d) Mr. Windbank.
3. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
4. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
(a) Stable worker.
5. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
(a) For the education of red-headed families.
(b) To advance the interests of red-headed men everywhere.
(c) To outline the lineage of red-headed people.
(d) To preserve the wealth of red heads.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the female's profession in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
2. What is the outcome of the case in "The Red-Headed League?"
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
4. What is Wilson instructed to copy in his job for the Red-Headed League?
5. What does Holmes refer to the female character in "A Scandal in Bohemia" as?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)