|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Red-Headed League.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
(a) On election day.
(b) At the funeral.
(c) On Christmas morning.
(d) On his wedding day.
2. In "The Red-Headed League," where do Holmes and Watson go?
(a) To the library.
(b) To the gym.
(c) To the bank.
(d) To the theatre.
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
(b) Prime Minister.
4. In "The Red-Headed League," what does Holmes believe is the reason for Wilson's job?
(a) To use as a tax shelter.
(b) To keep Wilson away from his shop.
(c) To court his mistress.
(d) To buy Wilson's business.
5. While on the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what role does Holmes play at the church?
(b) Best man.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Holmes, Watson and their client go to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia," where is she?
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
3. What does Holmes refer to the female character in "A Scandal in Bohemia" as?
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," is Holmes successful at solving the case?
5. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)