|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Red-Headed League.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
(b) Prime Minister.
2. In "The Red-Headed League," where do Holmes and Watson go?
(a) To the gym.
(b) To the bank.
(c) To the library.
(d) To the theatre.
3. At the end of the case, what happens to the Red-Headed League?
(a) It is dissolved.
(b) It is brought up on tax evasion.
(c) Holmes becomes the new leader.
(d) It continues on with a new leader.
4. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
(a) Sherlock Holmes.
(b) Dr. Watson.
(c) Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
(a) Mr. William Prince.
(b) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
(c) Mr. Windbank.
(d) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Red-Headed League," besides Peter Jones, who meets with Watson and Holmes?
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's role at the female character's home?
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
4. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
5. Where does the Red-Headed League place an advertisement for employment?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)