|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Red-Headed League.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Holmes accepts Wilson's case in "The Red-Headed League," what does he do to help him think about the case?
(a) Play the violin.
(b) Take a walk.
(d) Smoke a pipe.
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
(a) On Christmas morning.
(b) On his wedding day.
(c) At the funeral.
(d) On election day.
3. In "The Red-Headed League," where do Holmes and Watson go?
(a) To the theatre.
(b) To the bank.
(c) To the gym.
(d) To the library.
4. What is Holmes' client being blackmailed with in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(a) A picture.
(b) Incriminating evidence.
(c) Embarrassing tapes.
(d) A letter.
5. What is Wilson instructed to copy in his job for the Red-Headed League?
(a) The Encyclopedia Britannica.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Webster's Dictionary.
(d) The Oxford English Dictionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Wilson earn in his job for the Red-Headed League?
2. What is the female's profession in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
3. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
4. When Holmes, Watson and their client go to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia," where is she?
5. Who does Holmes believe to be behind the Red-Headed League?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)