|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Red-Headed League.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While on the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what role does Holmes play at the church?
(d) Best man.
2. When Holmes solves the case in "The Red-Headed League," what does he determine is the reason for the Red-Headed League?
(a) To cover up a murder.
(b) To later use the information as a bribe.
(c) To tunnel under Wilson's shop.
(d) To save money on publications.
3. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
4. What is Wilson instructed to copy in his job for the Red-Headed League?
(a) The Oxford English Dictionary.
(b) The Encyclopedia Britannica.
(c) Webster's Dictionary.
(d) The Bible.
5. What is the female's profession in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(a) Opera singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
2. In "The Red-Headed League," besides Peter Jones, who meets with Watson and Holmes?
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
4. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
5. What building is next door to Wilson's shop?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)