|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Red-Headed League.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
(b) Stable worker.
2. When Holmes, Watson and their client go to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia," where is she?
(a) Eating in the kitchen.
(b) Hiding in the stable.
(c) In the sitting room.
(d) She is no longer there.
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
(a) Has a girlfriend.
4. What is Wilson instructed to copy in his job for the Red-Headed League?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Webster's Dictionary.
(c) The Encyclopedia Britannica.
(d) The Oxford English Dictionary.
5. What is the outcome of the case in "The Red-Headed League?"
(a) Holmes solves the case and executes the criminal.
(b) Holmes solves the case but lets the criminal go free.
(c) Holmes is unable to solve the case.
(d) Holmes solves the case and catches the criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Holmes' client being blackmailed with in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
2. When Holmes solves the case in "The Red-Headed League," what does he determine is the reason for the Red-Headed League?
3. After Holmes accepts Wilson's case in "The Red-Headed League," what does he do to help him think about the case?
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's role at the female character's home?
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)