|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Red-Headed League.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
(a) Prime Minister.
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
(a) The visitor is wearing a mask.
(b) The visitor is wearing unusual glasses.
(c) The visitor is not wearing any clothes.
(d) The visitor is wearing an eyepatch.
3. In "The Red-Headed League," what does Holmes ask Watson to bring with him at night?
(a) His revolver.
(c) A knife.
(d) A bottle of gin.
4. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
(a) Stable worker.
5. What is the address of Holmes' apartment?
(a) 221B Baker Street.
(b) 4235D Baker Road.
(c) 342C Butcher Street.
(d) 1212A Mystery Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Wilson earn in his job for the Red-Headed League?
2. What is Wilson instructed to copy in his job for the Red-Headed League?
3. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
4. Who does Holmes believe to be behind the Red-Headed League?
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)