|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Red-Headed League.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Red-Headed League place an advertisement for employment?
(a) The phonebook.
(b) The post office.
(c) A flier.
(d) The newspaper.
2. What is the address of Holmes' apartment?
(a) 1212A Mystery Street.
(b) 4235D Baker Road.
(c) 221B Baker Street.
(d) 342C Butcher Street.
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's role at the female character's home?
(a) To distract the lady.
(b) To wait in the car.
(c) To throw a smoke bomb.
(d) To call while Holmes is in the home.
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
(a) The visitor is wearing a mask.
(b) The visitor is wearing unusual glasses.
(c) The visitor is not wearing any clothes.
(d) The visitor is wearing an eyepatch.
5. When Watson shows up at the appointed time at night, what is the role of Peter Jones?
(a) Holmes' landlord.
(b) City detective.
(c) Hotel concierge.
(d) Bank president.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
2. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
3. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
4. While on the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what role does Holmes play at the church?
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)