|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Red-Headed League.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
(a) Dr. Watson.
(b) Sherlock Holmes.
(c) Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
2. When Holmes, Watson and their client go to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia," where is she?
(a) She is no longer there.
(b) In the sitting room.
(c) Hiding in the stable.
(d) Eating in the kitchen.
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
(a) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(b) Mr. William Prince.
(c) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
(d) Mr. Windbank.
4. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
5. After Holmes accepts Wilson's case in "The Red-Headed League," what does he do to help him think about the case?
(a) Play the violin.
(b) Take a walk.
(d) Smoke a pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Holmes believe to be behind the Red-Headed League?
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
5. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)