|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Red-Headed League.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While on the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what role does Holmes play at the church?
(b) Best man.
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
(a) Mr. William Prince.
(b) Mr. Windbank.
(c) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(d) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
3. How much does Wilson earn in his job for the Red-Headed League?
(a) Ten pounds a month.
(b) Three pounds a day.
(c) 50 pence an hour.
(d) Four pounds a week.
4. Where does the Red-Headed League place an advertisement for employment?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The phonebook.
(c) A flier.
(d) The post office.
5. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(a) Irene Adler.
(b) Jane Johnson.
(c) Wilma Robinson.
(d) Melanie Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
3. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
4. What does Holmes refer to the female character in "A Scandal in Bohemia" as?
5. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)