|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, The Red-Headed League.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
(b) Dr. Watson.
(c) Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) Sherlock Holmes.
2. What is Holmes' client being blackmailed with in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(a) A letter.
(b) Embarrassing tapes.
(c) Incriminating evidence.
(d) A picture.
3. In "The Red-Headed League," what does Holmes ask Watson to bring with him at night?
(a) A bottle of gin.
(b) His revolver.
(d) A knife.
4. What is the female's profession in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(d) Opera singer.
5. When Holmes, Watson and their client go to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia," where is she?
(a) Eating in the kitchen.
(b) In the sitting room.
(c) She is no longer there.
(d) Hiding in the stable.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Red-Headed League," what does Holmes believe is the reason for Wilson's job?
2. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's role at the female character's home?
4. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
5. What is Wilson instructed to copy in his job for the Red-Headed League?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)