|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, The Adventure of the Copper Beeches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date does Charles McCarthy make an appointment at the Boscombe Valley pool?
(a) June 15th.
(b) July 24th.
(c) May 7th.
(d) June 3rd.
2. In "The Man with the Twisted Lip," when the police return to the last known location of the missing person, what do they find?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A cripple and some clothes.
(c) A pistol and ammunition.
(d) A bottle of gin.
3. Who is Holmes' client in "A Case of Identity?"
(a) Miss Jenny Fromberg.
(b) Miss Mary Sutherland.
(c) Miss Jane Jones.
(d) Miss Irene Adler.
4. Who does Holder accuse of taking the beryls?
(a) His son.
(b) His niece.
(c) He doesn't know.
(d) Sir George Burnwell.
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
(c) Has a girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elias Openshaw die?
2. What is found in the stomach of a goose?
3. In "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle," what other item was taken from the person with the hat?
4. How do Holmes and Watson travel to the case in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery"?
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)