Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, The Adventure of the Speckled Band.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sutherland and Angel meet?
(a) At a library.
(b) At a ball.
(c) At Sutherland's home.
(d) At a pub.
2. What is the weather like in "The Five Orange Pips" when Watson is at Holmes' home?
(b) Clear skies.
(d) Sunny and hot.
3. When Watson shows up at the appointed time at night, what is the role of Peter Jones?
(a) Bank president.
(b) Holmes' landlord.
(c) Hotel concierge.
(d) City detective.
4. How does Holmes make contact with the owner of the goose and hat?
(a) Holmes puts an ad in the paper.
(b) Holmes goes to a hat maker's shop.
(c) Holmes puts a flier up on the streetcorner.
(d) Holmes goes to a goose farm.
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
(d) Has a girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," which character is found dead?
2. Who receives the second letter in "The Five Orange Pips?"
3. Where did the letter Elias receives come from?
4. What is the relationship between Sutherland and Windbank?
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)