|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Adventures of the Engineer's Thumb," what body part of the main character was cut off?
2. How does Holmes make contact with the owner of the goose and hat?
(a) Holmes puts an ad in the paper.
(b) Holmes puts a flier up on the streetcorner.
(c) Holmes goes to a goose farm.
(d) Holmes goes to a hat maker's shop.
3. Where does Holmes' client in "The Adventure of the Speckled Band" live?
(a) In the back of a pastry shop.
(b) In the countryhouse of an old aristocratic family.
(c) In the garage of one of Holmes' neighbors.
(d) In a room of an apartment of a wealthy family.
4. Who receives the second letter in "The Five Orange Pips?"
5. In "The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor," what does Holmes consult to find information about Lord St. Simon's case?
(a) The encyclopedia.
(b) The radio.
(c) The Daily Journal.
(d) The newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not in "A Case of Identity?"
2. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
3. Who is Holmes' client in "The Red-Headed League?
4. What is inside the letter Elias receives?
5. What does Doran think happened to Moulton?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)