|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Boscombe Valley Mystery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
2. In "A Case of Identity," Watson uses a newspaper story about what to prove his point to Holmes?
(a) A man beating his wife.
(b) A bank robbery.
(c) A murder.
(d) A stolen book.
3. What building is next door to Wilson's shop?
(a) A post office.
(b) A pub.
(c) A bank.
(d) A butcher.
4. Where is Boscombe Valley?
(a) On an island.
(b) In the countryside.
(c) In the city.
5. What is the relationship between Sutherland and Windbank?
(a) Sutherland is Windbank's mother.
(b) Windbank os Sutherland's father.
(c) Windbank is Sutherland's stepfather.
(d) Sutherland is Windbank's maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Wilson earn in his job for the Red-Headed League?
2. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
3. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," who does Holmes deduce is the murderer?
4. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what animal does Charles McCarthy mention?
5. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)