|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Boscombe Valley Mystery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
(a) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(b) Mr. Windbank.
(c) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
(d) Mr. William Prince.
2. Who does Holmes believe to be behind the Red-Headed League?
(a) Jim Smith.
(b) John Warren.
(c) John Clay.
(d) Jake Jones.
3. What does Holmes refer to the female character in "A Scandal in Bohemia" as?
(a) "The temptress."
(b) "The woman."
(c) Nothing. He refuses to speak her name.
(d) "The sleuth."
4. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
(a) Boss and employee.
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) Father and daughter.
5. In "The Red-Headed League," besides Peter Jones, who meets with Watson and Holmes?
(a) Mr. Wilson.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Windbanks.
(d) Mr. Merryweather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Holmes' client in "A Case of Identity?"
2. Who owns the estate McCarthy lives on?
3. How much does Wilson earn in his job for the Red-Headed League?
4. What is Holmes' client being blackmailed with in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
5. What is the address of Holmes' apartment?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)