|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Boscombe Valley Mystery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
2. While on the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what role does Holmes play at the church?
(d) Best man.
3. Who is Holmes' client in "A Case of Identity?"
(a) Miss Irene Adler.
(b) Miss Jane Jones.
(c) Miss Jenny Fromberg.
(d) Miss Mary Sutherland.
4. What does Holmes decide to do with the killer at the end of "The Boscombe Valley Mystery?"
(a) Extort 10,000 pounds from him.
(b) Turn him over to the police.
(c) Make him confess his guilt.
(d) Let him go free.
5. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," what does James claim to see in the water?
(a) A top hat.
(b) A cloak.
(c) A diamond ring.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Boscombe Valley?
2. In "A Case of Identity," what does Holmes need in order to solve the case?
3. How do Sutherland and Angel communicate?
4. Holmes determines that Windbanks is ______________.
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)