|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Boscombe Valley Mystery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Red-Headed League," where do Holmes and Watson go?
(a) To the gym.
(b) To the theatre.
(c) To the bank.
(d) To the library.
2. Which of the following characters is not in "A Case of Identity?"
(a) Miss Sutherland.
(b) Mr. Windbanks.
(c) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(d) Mr. Hosmer Angel.
3. According to Watson's medical investigation in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," from which angle did the fatal blow come?
(a) From the front.
(b) From the side.
(c) There was no fatal blow.
(d) From behind.
4. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(a) Irene Adler.
(b) Jane Johnson.
(c) Melanie Smith.
(d) Wilma Robinson.
5. Who is Holmes' client in "A Case of Identity?"
(a) Miss Jane Jones.
(b) Miss Jenny Fromberg.
(c) Miss Mary Sutherland.
(d) Miss Irene Adler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
2. What is the crime committed in "A Case of Identity?"
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
4. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
5. When Watson shows up at the appointed time at night, what is the role of Peter Jones?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)