|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Boscombe Valley Mystery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," which character is found dead?
(a) John Turner.
(b) Charles McCarthy.
(c) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) James McCarthy.
2. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
3. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
(a) For the education of red-headed families.
(b) To preserve the wealth of red heads.
(c) To advance the interests of red-headed men everywhere.
(d) To outline the lineage of red-headed people.
4. Which of the following characters is not in "A Case of Identity?"
(a) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(b) Miss Sutherland.
(c) Mr. Hosmer Angel.
(d) Mr. Windbanks.
5. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," who is originally arrested for murder?
(a) None of these.
(b) James McCarthy.
(c) John Turner.
(d) Charles McCarthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
2. What date does Charles McCarthy make an appointment at the Boscombe Valley pool?
3. In "The Red-Headed League," besides Peter Jones, who meets with Watson and Holmes?
4. What is the female's profession in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
5. What is Wilson instructed to copy in his job for the Red-Headed League?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)