|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Boscombe Valley Mystery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Holmes' characteristics does "A Case of Identity" contain?
(a) Exotic murder weapon.
(b) Character from a foreign land.
(c) A young woman about to be married.
(d) Grotesque details.
2. While on the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what role does Holmes play at the church?
(d) Best man.
3. Where does the Red-Headed League place an advertisement for employment?
(a) The phonebook.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) A flier.
(d) The post office.
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
(d) Prime Minister.
5. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sutherland and Angel meet?
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
3. What does Holmes decide to do with the killer at the end of "The Boscombe Valley Mystery?"
4. "A Case of Identity" begins with Holmes and Watson discussing the strangeness of _______________________.
5. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," which character is found dead?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)