|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Boscombe Valley Mystery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
(c) Stable worker.
2. According to Watson's medical investigation in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," from which angle did the fatal blow come?
(a) From the front.
(b) There was no fatal blow.
(c) From behind.
(d) From the side.
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's role at the female character's home?
(a) To distract the lady.
(b) To wait in the car.
(c) To throw a smoke bomb.
(d) To call while Holmes is in the home.
4. Which of the following characters is not in "A Case of Identity?"
(a) Mr. Hosmer Angel.
(b) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(c) Mr. Windbanks.
(d) Miss Sutherland.
5. At the end of the case, what happens to the Red-Headed League?
(a) It is brought up on tax evasion.
(b) Holmes becomes the new leader.
(c) It is dissolved.
(d) It continues on with a new leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the crime committed in "A Case of Identity?"
2. In "The Red-Headed League," what does Holmes ask Watson to bring with him at night?
3. In "The Red-Headed League," where do Holmes and Watson go?
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
5. From which country do Turner and McCarthy know each other?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)