|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Boscombe Valley Mystery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Sutherland and Windbank?
(a) Windbank is Sutherland's stepfather.
(b) Sutherland is Windbank's mother.
(c) Sutherland is Windbank's maid.
(d) Windbank os Sutherland's father.
2. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
3. In "A Case of Identity," Watson uses a newspaper story about what to prove his point to Holmes?
(a) A murder.
(b) A stolen book.
(c) A bank robbery.
(d) A man beating his wife.
4. Who owns the estate McCarthy lives on?
(a) McCarthy owns it.
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
(a) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
(b) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(c) Mr. William Prince.
(d) Mr. Windbank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not in "A Case of Identity?"
2. Which of the following Holmes' characteristics does "A Case of Identity" contain?
3. In "The Red-Headed League," what does Holmes believe is the reason for Wilson's job?
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
5. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)