1. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
(a) Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) Dr. Watson.
(d) Sherlock Holmes.
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
(d) Has a girlfriend.
3. What is the address of Holmes' apartment?
(a) 342C Butcher Street.
(b) 4235D Baker Road.
(c) 1212A Mystery Street.
(d) 221B Baker Street.
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
(a) Holmes receives a letter.
(b) It is a surprise guest.
(c) Holmes receives a telegram.
(d) Holmes receives a phone call.
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
(a) The visitor is wearing a mask.
(b) The visitor is wearing unusual glasses.
(c) The visitor is not wearing any clothes.
(d) The visitor is wearing an eyepatch.
6. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
(b) Prime Minister.
This section contains 4,890 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)