|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of hunting animal does Thea plan to purchase to help in her exotic hunting plans?
(a) A panther.
(b) A badger.
(c) A dog.
(d) An eagle.
2. What city is Wiley Moulton from?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
3. What organization is the CIO in direct competition with?
(a) The AFL.
(b) The PMG.
(c) The OMG.
(d) The KDF.
4. What type of animal does Thea hope to study in the Yucatan?
5. How much does Robey offer Augie per week to work as his assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Augie and Thea travel to Texarkana?
2. Where do Augie and Stella move after he returns home from the Merchant Marines?
3. How does Caligula fare in his first fight with a live iguana?
4. What is the name of Thea's older husband?
5. What does the Yugoslavian, Paslavitch, do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Augie offers to drive his disfigured maid home to her family in Normandy at the end of the novel?
2. Why is Thea planning to move to Mexico?
3. How has Simon's appearance changed during the time that Augie was living in Mexico City?
4. What makes Augie squeamish about training Caligula?
5. How does Augie react when he is reunited with Stella, the model?
6. What does Mr. Gammick teach Augie about work life?
7. Who is Sophie Geratis?
8. What does Augie write in the letters he sends to Stella from aboard the MacManus?
9. What bombshell does Frazer drop on Augie about his wife and marriage when Augie runs into him at a cafe in Paris?
10. Why is Oliver evicted from the hotel where he is staying in Mexico City?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)