Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which U.S. President instigated the "Fair Deal" administration?
2. What part of Augie's body is injured when thrown off a horse while hunting with Caligula?
(a) His head.
(b) His back.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
3. To whom does Bizcocho belong?
(a) Wiley Moulton.
4. What is Leon Trotsky's nickname to the men who are trying to assassinate him?
(a) The Black Panther.
(b) The Old Man.
(c) The Hell's Angel.
(d) The Golden Fox.
5. What type of hunting animal does Thea plan to purchase to help in her exotic hunting plans?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A panther.
(c) A dog.
(d) A badger.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the final scene of the novel, what is Augie doing in the frozen fields of Normandy?
2. What type of strikes does Augie work to prevent while working for the CIO?
3. How does Thea respond to Augie's marriage proposal?
4. When Sophie stops dating Augie, how many weeks does she have before her wedding to another man?
5. What does Augie name the bird he and Thea purchase together?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)