|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Cossack in Paris tell Augie used to dress up like a woman in church just to frighten people?
(a) His father.
(b) His son.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His brother.
2. What type of animal is Bizcocho?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A horse.
(c) A dog.
(d) A lizard.
3. When Sophie stops dating Augie, how many weeks does she have before her wedding to another man?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
4. What is the name of the ship Augie boards after his honeymoon?
(a) The MacIntosh.
(b) The MacManus.
(c) The MacDonald.
(d) The MacAvoy.
5. What type of animal does Thea hope to hunt when she and Augie move abroad?
(b) Bull frogs.
(d) Electric eels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terrains is common in the city of Acalta, Central Mexico?
2. What type of car does Simon drive when he picks Augie up from the airport?
3. What nickname does Moulton give Augie?
4. What is WIley Moulton's partner's name?
5. What is the name of Thea's older husband?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Augie offers to drive his disfigured maid home to her family in Normandy at the end of the novel?
2. How does Renee attempt to ensnare Simon in her life forever?
3. What lessons does Augie learn from the rich lawyer, Harold Mintouchian?
4. Who is Paslavitch?
5. Who is Sophie Geratis?
6. What job does Augie almost take working for Leon Trotsky?
7. Why do Augie and Thea break up?
8. What does Mr. Gammick teach Augie about work life?
9. How does Augie react when he sees Caligula for the first time?
10. What connection does Augie realize he has with the Soviet exile, Leon Trotsky?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)