|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization is the CIO in direct competition with?
(a) The PMG.
(b) The OMG.
(c) The KDF.
(d) The AFL.
2. What is WIley Moulton's partner's name?
3. Who suggests that Augie get the job working for the CIO?
4. Who gives Leon $200 to travel back to Chicago from Mexico City?
(a) Leon Trotsky.
5. To whom does Bizcocho belong?
(d) Wiley Moulton.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thea respond when she meets her husband's lawyers to discuss divorce proceedings?
2. What does Mr. Oliver's girlfriend, Stella, do for a living?
3. What is Leon Trotsky's nickname to the men who are trying to assassinate him?
4. What does "Casa Descuitada" translate to?
5. Which of the following sculptors had a show at the Baptistry in Florence that Augie visited?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sophie Geratis?
2. What job does Augie almost take working for Leon Trotsky?
3. How does Augie respond to the news that Thea's divorce is final?
4. How does Augie react when he sees Caligula for the first time?
5. Why do Augie and Thea break up?
6. What does Augie write in the letters he sends to Stella from aboard the MacManus?
7. Who collects venomous snakes, and why?
8. Who is Paslavitch?
9. How does Caligula perform during his first hunting expedition?
10. Why is Thea planning to move to Mexico?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)