|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization is the CIO in direct competition with?
(a) The PMG.
(b) The AFL.
(c) The OMG.
(d) The KDF.
2. What type of animal is Bizcocho?
(a) A horse.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A dog.
3. Which of the following groups of workers does NOT regularly turn to the CIO for support during the labor movement?
4. How much does Robey offer Augie per week to work as his assistant?
5. How does Augie feel when Bateshaw binds him to the life boat, preventing him for contacting a passing ship?
6. How long is Augie given leave from the Merchant Marines to celebrate his honeymoon?
(a) Two days.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Four days.
7. What type of car does Simon drive when he picks Augie up from the airport?
(a) A Jaguar.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A Mercedes.
8. Who tells Augie that Stella is a pathological liar?
9. What nickname does Moulton give Augie?
10. What type of animal does Thea hope to study in the Yucatan?
11. What is Leon Trotsky's nickname to the men who are trying to assassinate him?
(a) The Black Panther.
(b) The Golden Fox.
(c) The Old Man.
(d) The Hell's Angel.
12. What does the Yugoslavian, Paslavitch, do for a living?
(a) He is a mechanic.
(b) He is a musician.
(c) He is a painter.
(d) He is a journalist.
13. Who gives Leon $200 to travel back to Chicago from Mexico City?
(b) Leon Trotsky.
14. What islands does Augie seek shelter on after his ship is hit by the German torpedo?
(a) The Hawaiian Islands.
(b) The Wake Islands.
(c) The Canary Islands.
(d) The Cies Islands.
15. Where does Thea claim she is moving so she can divorce her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Casa Descuitada" translate to?
2. Which of the following activities is NOT one Thea teaches Augie to do while living together?
3. At which hotel does Augie stay with Thea in Mexico?
4. How does Talavera feel about Augie when the pair first meet?
5. Which of the following sculptors had a show at the Baptistry in Florence that Augie visited?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)