|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Bizcocho belong?
(b) Wiley Moulton.
2. What nickname does Moulton give Augie?
3. What does "Casa Descuitada" translate to?
(a) Relaxation House.
(b) Carefree House.
(c) House of Quiet.
(d) House of Love.
4. Which of the following terrains is common in the city of Acalta, Central Mexico?
(d) Rain forests.
5. How does Caligula fare in his first fight with a live iguana?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is a coward.
(c) He is powerful.
(d) He is bored.
6. What Mexican city does Thea move to when she leaves Augie?
7. What does Georgie make for a living in the mental institution where he lives?
(a) Metal nails.
(b) License plates.
8. Which of the following characters gives Augie the advice that, "one must take chances, for it is better to die than to live as a stranger"?
9. What part of Augie's body is injured when thrown off a horse while hunting with Caligula?
(a) His back.
(b) His arm.
(c) His head.
(d) His leg.
10. What type of animal is Bizcocho?
(a) A horse.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A dog.
(d) A parrot.
11. How much does Robey offer Augie per week to work as his assistant?
12. What city is Wiley Moulton from?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
13. What type of strikes does Augie work to prevent while working for the CIO?
(a) Cheetah strikes.
(b) Wildcat strikes
(c) Tiger strikes.
(d) Lion strikes.
14. What did Mintouchian's wife, Agnes, fraudulently receive insurance money for?
(a) A house fire.
(b) A cosmetic surgury.
(c) A diamond ring.
(d) A damaged car.
15. Which of the following characters does Augie NOT visit with during his first few days back in Chicago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Yugoslavian, Paslavitch, do for a living?
2. What is the name of the ship Augie boards after his honeymoon?
3. What topic does the magazine "Wilmot's Weekly" discuss?
4. Which of the following statements does NOT describe millionaire Robey?
5. Who gives Leon $200 to travel back to Chicago from Mexico City?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)