|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following topics of discussion is NOT brought up by Mintouchian at the Turkish bath?
2. What type of animal is Bizcocho?
(a) A horse.
(b) A dog.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A lizard.
3. What organization is the CIO in direct competition with?
(a) The OMG.
(b) The PMG.
(c) The AFL.
(d) The KDF.
4. What does "Casa Descuitada" translate to?
(a) House of Quiet.
(b) House of Love.
(c) Carefree House.
(d) Relaxation House.
5. What part of Augie's body is injured when thrown off a horse while hunting with Caligula?
(a) His back.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His head.
6. What changed about Simon during the time Augie was living in Mexico City?
(a) He has twin sons.
(b) He lost his fortune.
(c) His weight increased.
(d) He is now divorced.
7. How long did Clem urge Augie to wait before proposing to Stella?
(a) Three months.
(b) Twelve months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Nine months.
8. How do Augie and Thea travel to Texarkana?
(a) By train.
(b) By plane.
(c) By car.
(d) By boat.
9. At which hotel does Augie stay with Thea in Mexico?
(a) The Carlos Quinto Hotel.
(b) The Rico Suave Hotel.
(c) The Hilario Vegas Hotel.
(d) The Don Juan Hotel.
10. What is the name of Augie's houseboy in Acalta?
11. Which of the following women does Arthur Einhorn begin dating, much to his lecherous father's liking?
(a) Lucy Magnus.
(b) Mimi Villa.
(c) Momma March.
(d) Sophie Geratis.
12. Who gives Leon $200 to travel back to Chicago from Mexico City?
(b) Leon Trotsky.
13. What does the Yugoslavian, Paslavitch, do for a living?
(a) He is a mechanic.
(b) He is a musician.
(c) He is a painter.
(d) He is a journalist.
14. Which of the following activities is NOT one Thea teaches Augie to do while living together?
(a) Ride a horse.
(c) Shoot a gun.
15. Which of the following Russian leaders took out a hit on Leon Trotsky's life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters pressures Augie to get married, stating that the only way to battle the finite is with infinite love?
2. What is the name of the ship Augie boards after his honeymoon?
3. Which of the following female characters states that Augie is "too needy for indiscriminate love and too eager to please people who cannot be pleased."
4. How much does Robey offer Augie per week to work as his assistant?
5. What type of car does Simon drive when he picks Augie up from the airport?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)